« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>BLM co-founder says "We are trained Marxists"
BlackOp 05:05 PM 06-20-2020
Well...I guess that removes all doubt.

Someone embed...

https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...39801464725504
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:28 AM 06-24-2020
You mouth breathing morons have absolutely no idea what it means to be a "trained Marxist."

Read a damn book that isn't comprised mostly of pictures for once in your life.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:53 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
You mouth breathing morons have absolutely no idea what it means to be a "trained Marxist."

I have a pretty ****ing good idea....and if you did, you wouldn't be trivializing it.

Normally, it's based on class hatred...what we are witnessing is replacing class with race. "White privilege" is just a twist on words/philosophy. The goal is the same...make one group hate another. It IS the party of sustained hatred...and chaos.

Citizens are being duped into empowering it...thinking its a noble cause. It isn't...its evil.

[Reply]
Fat Elvis 11:16 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I have a pretty ****ing good idea....and if you did, you wouldn't be trivializing it.

Normally, it's based on class hatred...what we are witnessing is replacing class with race. "White privilege" is just a twist on words/philosophy. The goal is the same...make one group hate another. It IS the party of sustained hatred...and chaos.

Citizens are being duped into empowering it...thinking its a noble cause. It isn't...its evil.
You're a moron. You really have no idea what is means to be a "trained Marxist" or what Marxism is in general.

I'm going to put it in terms I think everyone here can understand: If you think you have the intellectual capacity to discuss philosophy/ideology, whenever you post stupid inane crap this is what you look like....

I'm willing to bet that you have that dopey Chariots-of-Fire-esque soundtrack running through your head when you type out a post in here.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:24 AM 06-24-2020
You're a moron. You really have no idea what is means to be a "trained Marxist" or what Marxism is in general.

I'm going to put it in terms I think everyone here can understand: If you think you have the intellectual capacity to discuss philosophy/ideology, whenever you post stupid inane crap this is what you look like....

I'm willing to bet that you have that dopey Chariots-of-Fire-esque soundtrack running through your head when you type out a post in here.
You're wrong...you can try to insult me all you want. It's pretty much all you have...tell everyone how stupid they are then duck out.

Funny how you are trying to pose as an intellectual...yet your associations seem to resemble the thought pattern of an 8th grader.

Not sure how many brilliant men would choose a "Cheetah Challenge" video to prove how intelligent they are...
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 11:34 AM 06-24-2020

[Reply]
BDj23 11:38 AM 06-24-2020
IT'S NOT REAL COMMUNISM
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:40 AM 06-24-2020
yeah yeah...keep playing the stereotype that every Republican is stupid.

How did that little Chaz experiment work out...since they are obviously intellectually superior.

Using stereotypes is the work of a lazy mind....and your pictorial associations arent even clever.

It really is just a mask to hide behind...using props instead of words.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:43 AM 06-24-2020
yeah yeah...keep playing the stereotype that every Republican is stupid.

How did that little Chaz experiment work out...since they are obviously intellectually superior.

Using stereotypes is the work of a lazy mind....and your pictorial associations arent even clever.

It really is just a mask to hide behind...using props instead of words.
So you also scoff at insults like "libtard", "soy boy", etc?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:52 AM 06-24-2020
OK, your turn Fat Elvis.

Explain your understanding of what BLM leadership is describing when characterizing themselves as Marxist trained, and why that characterization is something the public at large would embrace as the accurate definition of the movement.

Heck, just for fun explain to us why the Marxist foundations of BLM compels them to react so emotionally to the sentiment that all lives matter.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:55 AM 06-24-2020
You're wrong...you can try to insult me all you want. It's pretty much all you have...tell everyone how stupid they are then duck out.

Funny how you are trying to pose as an intellectual...yet your associations seem to resemble the thought pattern of an 8th grader.

Not sure how many brilliant men would choose a "Cheetah Challenge" video to prove how intelligent they are...
That's the same line the left, including it's own Marxists have been using here for years—like AdolphLeninMao.

It's never Marxism to them. It's never been properly implemented either.
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:23 PM 06-24-2020
I saw some girl from Venezuela on Ingraham last night. She was warning that this was how things started in her country. She was urging everyone to fight BLM with all their might.

Fuck, I can't believe how quickly this all has happened. It HAD to have been planned. They didn't just ship all these brainwashed folks in here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 06-24-2020
Fat Elvis had soy for lunch...
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:37 PM 06-24-2020
When Patrisse Khan-Cullers, Opal Tometi, and Alicia Garza — the founders of the Black Lives Matter Movement (BLM) — collectively uttered the phrase “Black Lives Matter,” they helped to reignite the continued struggle for black freedom, liberation, and justice in the United States. As black feminists, they rooted their fight for freedom and liberation in an intersectional-justice praxis that disrupts the traditional framework of black activism — a framework that historically prioritized addressing racial injustice over and against gender injustice and sexual freedom; a framework, without question, that silenced and shunned “homosexuality” and openly gay activists across much of the twentieth century. As the black lesbian feminist Audre Lorde observes about the 1960’s political climate: “The existence of Black lesbian and gay people were not even allowed to cross the public consciousness of Black America.” For black gays and lesbians who were “out” and desired liberated-public-political participation, the 1960’s became, Lorde writes, not “a guide for living but a new set of shackles.”

https://medium.com/national-center-f...r-2e69834a65cd
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:38 PM 06-24-2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 01:41 PM 06-24-2020

In here defending Marxism, lol

Suck our dicks
[Reply]
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up