Washington DC and The Holy Land>BLM co-founder says "We are trained Marxists"
BlackOp 05:05 PM 06-20-2020
Well...I guess that removes all doubt.

Someone embed...

https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...39801464725504
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:38 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Nazis and fascists are far-right. Communists and anarchists are far left. This is basic stuff.
OK, that's it. I've decided I'm going to put your worthless ass to some use. I'm designating you the official Piss boy of Washington DC and the Holy Land. Grab your piss bucket, and stand in the corner until somebody needs to take a piss. Oh, and Piss Boy? The bucket is optional. There's alot of kinky fuckers in here that are going to want to piss on your head or in your mouth. If anyone gives you a tip, I don't care if it's a dime--- you are to stick it in your ass.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:44 AM 06-24-2020
Nazis and fascists are far-right. Communists and anarchists are far left. This is basic stuff.
Because authoritarian versus libertarian isn't a distinction.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:46 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
OK, that's it. I've decided I'm going to put your worthless ass to some use. I'm designating you the official Piss boy of Washington DC and the Holy Land. Grab your piss bucket, and stand in the corner until somebody needs to take a piss. Oh, and Piss Boy? The bucket is optional. There's alot of kinky ****ers in here that are going to want to piss on your head or in your mouth. If anyone gives you a tip, I don't care if it's a dime--- you are to stick it in your ass.
Oh look, the moody teenage girl is triggered. Your cramps must be really bad this morning. If Midol doesn't help, place a hot water bottle on your tum-tum.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:47 AM 06-24-2020
So, BLM's definition of anyone who is a fascist is someone who opposes communism. That's pretty much how commies have thought and acted in the past.

No wonder so many lefties called Trump a fascist right out of the gate.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:48 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by PISS BOY:
SILENCE PISS BOY. CORNER! NOW!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:49 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So, BLM's definition of anyone who is a fascist is someone who opposes communism.
That definition is also incorrect. There are a whole lot of people who could benefit from going back to middle school.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:50 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by PISS BOY:
You have no say in the matter. You are designated Piss Boy.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:58 AM 06-24-2020
You have no say in the matter. You are designated Piss Boy.
You're so very triggered.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:59 AM 06-24-2020
TIME FOR YOUR GOLDEN SHOWER, PISS BOY!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:00 AM 06-24-2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:37 AM 06-24-2020

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:38 AM 06-24-2020
Leave the troll be, dude. He deserves scorn, but in this case he is INVITING your scorn to divert the thread.

It's a testament to the chagrin at this admission by the leadership of BLM that this troll is getting so antsy, but don't let him turn it into a shouting match about tangential matters.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:39 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Leave the troll be, dude. He deserves scorn, but in this case he is INVITING your scorn to divert the thread.

It's a testament to the chagrin at this admission by the leadership of BLM that this troll is getting so antsy, but don't let him turn it into a shouting match about tangential matters.
Of course I'm trying to divert the thread. That's what Mr. Soros pays me to do.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:56 AM 06-24-2020
Of course I'm trying to divert the thread. That's what Mr. Soros pays me to do.
Considering you aren't one of the Marxists, WTF are you doing aside from taking the piss out of some numbskulls?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:00 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Considering you aren't one of the Marxists, WTF are you doing aside from taking the piss out of some numbskulls?
Besides doing the bidding of Mr. Soros, I'm having fun with idiots.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up