ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>BLM co-founder says "We are trained Marxists"
BlackOp 05:05 PM 06-20-2020
Well...I guess that removes all doubt.

Someone embed...

https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...39801464725504
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:24 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Yup, Obama let in the commies. They warned us, I didn't listen when I voted for him in 2008.
Wouldn’t you rather suck a dead dogs dick than admit to that?
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:26 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Been officially that way when Barry beat Hilary in the primaries in 2008.
I haven't paid attention to politics since 2008....at all. I hadn't watched the news, local or world..never saw an Obama speech, didn't watch the Trump Hillary shitshow...hadn't watched a single Trump speech...only COVID19 got my interest.


It's why I was able to say we were at war within the first week of the lock-down and said riots were coming....clarity does that.

I actually went to Obama's celebration in Chicago...I was SO relieved that the ****ing Neocons were booted. Then i saw his cabinet appointees and knew...this was a dog-n-pony show. He promised to end the Patriot Act during his campaign...nope, actually made it worse...and its STILL here. This how it works...once things are removed...they dont come back.

I knew, what is happening now...was coming at some point. I'm WAY out of touch with politics. I was amazed how terrible and evil the media has become...even compared to the whole Bush/911/Iraq era.

When away for that long...its really easy to identify whats ACTUALLY happening....and it isn't good.

What do BLM supporters think the end game is here? Do they even have an end game....or do they just hate the "cult of personality" that Trump has created in the media...once he's gone...everything will be awesome? They are going to get a big basket of candy just because Biden is President? Nope..presidents just come and go. Destroying the fabric of your country stays...

This is an epic snow job that's been planned for decades...they know exactly what their next move is. Trump wasn't supposed to win...that's why there is this massive spying shit beginning to unravel. I saw that Hilary said something like "they are going to hang us"...so yes, they were worried about footprints in the snow. This COVID19 event was supposed to unfold differently...had Hilary won.

They dont have a strong candidate to further these plans...so this is plan B.

This about dismantling America/constitution and ushering in World Governance. It's ALL on the U.N. site...if people took the time to really explore it.

Defeating Trump...honestly doesn't matter. They arent going to stop pursuing it..ever. If its now...or in 4 years.

I personally think America/Freedom is dead in the water...glad, I took 12 years away and got to enjoy the final stages of it.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:34 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

This about dismantling America/constitution and ushering in World Governance. It's ALL on the U.N. site...if people took the time to really explore it.

Defeating Trump...honestly doesn't matter. They arent going to stop pursuing it..ever. If its now...or in 4 years.
Yes, I agree. But give me 4 more years, please.

I know the Internationalists will achieve their goal, because the majority of decent American people will NOT ACKNOWLEDGE who they are because they don't want to be called anti-semites.

Imagine wanting to be liked by people who will put a boot on your neck.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:09 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Yes, I agree. But give me 4 more years, please.

I know the Internationalists will achieve their goal, because the majority of decent American people will NOT ACKNOWLEDGE who they are because they don't want to be called anti-semites.

Imagine wanting to be liked by people who will put a boot on your neck.
Watching people of both sides being tricked into cutting their own throats...is really something.

They will eventually find out...harshly, that everything thing they were propagandized into believing was some magical conspiracy...really wasn't. It wont matter at that point...

So hug your kids, pet your cat...do something you've always wanted to do. America..you had a nice run. The slow dissolve is about to be sped up....

The irony is the first group to feel the real impact will be ethnic minorities...funny how things work out.

If you notice...I have been on this site for 8 years. I never really spent any time in the DC section...at all... until COVID19. I knew what was coming...I also knew it was pointless.

I thought I'd give it one last go...to tell people. Should have just remained quiet....the end will be the same.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:18 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
"Marxists" my ass. They are Fascists and they are Terrorists.
:-)

And the Dems are painting the streets with their name. Madness!
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:26 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

And the Dems are painting the streets with their name. Madness!
Dems dont exist anymore...that's an outdated name. They are the American Communist Party...ACP. They are the far-left majority...anybody that thinks otherwise is in denial. It's right in front of their ****ing faces... their leaders are out-right saying it.

I just shows how dumbed down people have become....they dont even know the difference. They are screaming "defund the police"...without even thinking about what that truly means.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:36 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Yup, Obama let in the commies. They warned us, I didn't listen when I voted for him in 2008.
I was 24 and didn't know shit about politics. I bought in. I didn't vote in 2012 though

I even shamed my mother and called her a racist when she didn't :-)
I've since apologized and didn't vote in '12, voted Trump in '16, and will vote for him again in November. Truthfully, I wish there was a third option
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:42 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

I knew, what is happening now...was coming at some point. I'm WAY out of touch with politics. I was amazed how terrible and evil the media has become...even compared to the whole Bush/911/Iraq era.

When away for that long...its really easy to identify whats ACTUALLY happening....and it isn't good.
I was blissfully unaware until 2016. That's not an option in 2020, though. Truly terrifying times.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:47 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Yes, I agree. But give me 4 more years, please.

I know the Internationalists will achieve their goal, because the majority of decent American people will NOT ACKNOWLEDGE who they are because they don't want to be called anti-semites.

Imagine wanting to be liked by people who will put a boot on your neck.
I know there'll be a day where they come for me, but I'll just pray that day is further down the road. I've just recently begun to believe in God, so I'm becoming more and more at ease with his plan. All I can do is pray for my family and for all of God's children. Hopefully there's many more like me out there in what may be the final chance to receive his grace.

I love the prodigal son parable, and how fitting is it?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:36 PM 06-20-2020
Hard to believe they have corporations including the NFL and a bunch of idiots on social media bowing down to these urban Marxist terrorists.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:41 PM 06-20-2020
And making PSA’s in their defense. I hope these stupid fucks realize the extremes that will be made to defend the constitution.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:46 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Dems dont exist anymore...that's an outdated name. They are the American Communist Party...ACP. They are the far-left majority...anybody that thinks otherwise is in denial. It's right in front of their ****ing faces... their leaders are out-right saying it.

I just shows how dumbed down people have become....they dont even know the difference. They are screaming "defund the police"...without even thinking about what that truly means.
:-)

It is truly scary how fast people fall in line with a fascist campaign against freedom.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:48 PM 06-20-2020
I know trumpers immediately turn on anyone who questinos the Dear Leader, but here in the sane political party we can say "I agree that Black Lives Matter but I don't agree with Marxism"

Shocker I know.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:55 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I know trumpers immediately turn on anyone who questinos the Dear Leader, but here in the sane political party we can say "I agree that Black Lives Matter but I don't agree with Marxism"

Shocker I know.
Fuck off you fascist, flag burning piece of shit. I hope you catch a brick to the head at one of your riots.

We know exactly what kind of evil you are.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:59 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I know trumpers immediately turn on anyone who questinos the Dear Leader, but here in the sane political party we can say "I agree that Black Lives Matter but I don't agree with Marxism"

Shocker I know.
No, you can't say that at all.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up