ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Joe Biden debate Trump?
Yes 13 32.50%
No, heíll back out/blame it on covid-19 etc. 24 60.00%
He wonít be the nominee, something happens at the DNC Convention. 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Will Joe Biden debate Trump?
Pogue 04:58 PM 06-19-2020

There is no way they are putting Joe Biden on a debate stage.

It is simply not going to happen.

— Jeremy Boreing (@JeremyDBoreing) June 19, 2020

[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:44 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
"Biden should insist that a real-time fact-checking team approved by both candidates be hired by the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates"

I suggested real-time fact checking a while ago. Lying is one area where no one can compete with Trump.
this would be harmful for both candidates......as the post-debate fact-checking showed after the dem primary debates.

Newsflash - they ALL lie, deceive, twist the truth, etc.

No politician would agree to real-time fact checking, as they are all full of shit.
[Reply]
Shields68 08:49 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
this would be harmful for both candidates......as the post-debate fact-checking showed after the dem primary debates.

Newsflash - they ALL lie, deceive, twist the truth, etc.

No politician would agree to real-time fact checking, as they are all full of shit.
It really depends on who is doing the fact checking. Guessing part of the request is to have the fine people at CNN/MSNBC etc. The left loved it when Candy Crowley in live time wrongly fact checked Romney.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 07-09-2020
hilldawg still beating that gender horse

it's dead, baby...
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:04 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
this would be harmful for both candidates......as the post-debate fact-checking showed after the dem primary debates.

Newsflash - they ALL lie, deceive, twist the truth, etc.

No politician would agree to real-time fact checking, as they are all full of shit.
In the case of these two, it would simply move the question away from true or false to whether they were really lying, or just clueless.
[Reply]
Pogue 11:06 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
this would be harmful for both candidates......as the post-debate fact-checking showed after the dem primary debates.

Newsflash - they ALL lie, deceive, twist the truth, etc.

No politician would agree to real-time fact checking, as they are all full of shit.
Dems donít want it either but they know Trump will say no. Then thatís their way of not having to debate trump.

First sentence of the article ďI worry about Biden debating Trump.Ē

Yeah I would be too, if I was a Biden supporter.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:07 AM 07-09-2020

[Reply]
scho63 12:25 PM 07-09-2020
Trump should do a debate with an empty lectern just like Clint Eastwood did that with the empty chair at the Oscars.

That would be a riot!

Trump: "What was that Joe? You extorted Ukraine to fire the prosecutor or else no money? Ya don't say"

Trump: "Hey Joe, what was it like to have China give you so much money and your son a job to get favors?"

Trump: "Joe you've been in Washington for 40 years and you still haven't fixed anything. How does that happen?"
[Reply]
Inspector 12:53 PM 07-09-2020
I wonder if Trump will have the girl Biden raped sitting in the front row.

Unless they have actual journalists asking questions the debates will be like Biden's phony press conference. The american press corp is basically the propaganda branch of the communis....I mean democrat party. Trump will get hammered while Biden will be asked what his favorite color is and what kinds of cookies does he like.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:02 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Inspector:
I wonder if Trump will have the girl Biden raped sitting in the front row.

Unless they have actual journalists asking questions the debates will be like Biden's phony press conference. The american press corp is basically the propaganda branch of the communis....I mean democrat party. Trump will get hammered while Biden will be asked what his favorite color is and what kinds of cookies does he like.
When was his rape trial? I must've missed your answer last time I asked.
[Reply]
Inspector 01:26 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
When was his rape trial? I must've missed your answer last time I asked.
They don't put connected democrats on trial. He's on the lucky side of the 2 tier justice system.

Still, as we've been told, we must believe the woman. And if I recall correctly, that was [I]your [I] side that said that.

Biden is a rapists. He is the head of a criminal family. He's a puppet of China.
[Reply]
Pennywise 01:35 PM 07-09-2020
No way the dementia candidate debates Trump.



[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:35 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Inspector:
They don't put connected democrats on trial. He's on the lucky side of the 2 tier justice system.

Still, as we've been told, we must believe the woman. And if I recall correctly, that was [I]your [I] side that said that.

Biden is a rapists. He is the head of a criminal family. He's a puppet of China.
Let me guess: You have no evidence, correct?
[Reply]
Inspector 01:46 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Let me guess: You have no evidence, correct?
Don't need any per your side.

But there is plenty. Do your own research.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:59 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
When was his rape trial? I must've missed your answer last time I asked.
Don’t forget that the fact that he hasn’t had a rape trial might be evidence of a two tiered justice system. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 02:35 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
And so it begins....



https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/o...mp-debate.html
Yep. They know that letting the people see Biden's true condition is the only sure-fire way to lose the election as of now. They'll continue to do everything they can to keep him hidden.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up