ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Joe Biden debate Trump?
Yes 13 32.50%
No, he’ll back out/blame it on covid-19 etc. 24 60.00%
He won’t be the nominee, something happens at the DNC Convention. 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Will Joe Biden debate Trump?
Pogue 04:58 PM 06-19-2020

There is no way they are putting Joe Biden on a debate stage.

It is simply not going to happen.

— Jeremy Boreing (@JeremyDBoreing) June 19, 2020

[Reply]
Pogue 11:16 PM 07-08-2020
The gist of the article is to come up with ways to prevent Biden from debating Trump. Democrats have to hide the disqualifying dementia.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:59 PM 07-08-2020

Can someone translate what Biden is saying? pic.twitter.com/3drSILZSsU

— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 9, 2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 12:03 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
He is telling all the rioters, looters, arsonists, and BL Marxists- "we are on the same team! Soon as I raise taxes on these dumb crackers voting for me- you will get your reparations."
[Reply]
Pogue 12:23 AM 07-09-2020
:-)

[Reply]
Pogue 12:28 AM 07-09-2020

I propose, and I think we can really make it happen, my team and your team, are already working closely together. So, let's go ahead a put pancakes on the breakfast menu, and offer yogurt as an extra side.
We can do this!

— YamIhere? ⏳⭐️⭐️⭐️���������������� (@YIhere) July 9, 2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 12:35 AM 07-09-2020
Seriously, how can anyone hate this country so much they would vote for Sleepy Joe?

His dementia is getting worse, and the Corrupt Dems still want to prop him up like a Weekend at Bernies sequel so they can finish destroying this nation, one city at a time.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:43 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Seriously, how can anyone hate this country so much they would vote for Sleepy Joe?

His dementia is getting worse, and the Corrupt Dems still want to prop him up like a Weekend at Bernies sequel so they can finish destroying this nation, one city at a time.
Biden is just a vehicle for whoever is truly driving the DNC bus. Who knows if he makes it out of the convention as the nominee. If he does, they’ll do whatever they can to rig or cancel the debates. They would much rather keep him in the basement until Election Day.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:50 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Biden is just a vehicle for whoever is truly driving the DNC bus. Who knows if he makes it out of the convention as the nominee. If he does, they’ll do whatever they can to rig or cancel the debates. They would much rather keep him in the basement until Election Day.
The corrupt Dems already pushed Biden even though he was simply dreadful in the debates. They don't have anyone else.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:13 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Trump supporters should be careful about raising the issue of dementia. Alzheimer's disease runs in Trump's family, and he is already showing signs of it.

https://medium.com/@whitfieldlarrabe...e-1ed5b7f232d2

2020 Becomes the Dementia Campaign

Does Donald Trump have frontal lobe dementia?
:-) sure, Jan
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:46 AM 07-09-2020
TIM CONWAY Jr. is thinking about replacing his "What the hell did Jesse Jackson say?" with Joe Biden http://youtu.be/q3IXtaFFH5c
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:01 AM 07-09-2020

Best tweet of the week!!!! https://t.co/L6mJqsVbFO

— Ann������ (@Doodisgirl) July 9, 2020

[Reply]
Eleazar 07:50 AM 07-09-2020
I think there will still be debates, probably held behind closed doors.

I don't think there is much risk of Biden looking more foolish than Trump, Trump is just as confused and disorganized in his speech, and Biden will always come across as more likeable and sane to moderates. There's always the possibility of some major gaffes, but overall I don't think the Biden camp is going to be worried about it.

When Trump is sticking close to a script, like on the July 3 speech or back during his 2016 acceptance speech he can do fairly well, but the agitated and rambling unscripted Trump you see in rallies, press conferences, and debates is good for the Biden camp. They wouldn't want to keep the people who don't watch Trump rallies on TV from seeing that version of him as many times as possible.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:57 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I think there will still be debates, probably held behind closed doors.
That generally means "in secret." They're going to have debates but not televise it?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:58 AM 07-09-2020
If there is a debate, it will be full of incomprehensible gibberish from both of them, and what little we can decipher will be hyperbole and lies.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:18 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
That generally means "in secret." They're going to have debates but not televise it?
I meant that the way a sporting event might be held without fans, that I expect the debates will be held without a live audience but still televised obviously.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up