ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Joe Biden debate Trump?
Yes 13 32.50%
No, he’ll back out/blame it on covid-19 etc. 24 60.00%
He won’t be the nominee, something happens at the DNC Convention. 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 28
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Will Joe Biden debate Trump?
Pogue 04:58 PM 06-19-2020

There is no way they are putting Joe Biden on a debate stage.

It is simply not going to happen.

— Jeremy Boreing (@JeremyDBoreing) June 19, 2020

[Reply]
srvy 06:03 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
It's just a question of whether or not trump shows up without his usual whining and shit
:-) dipshit :-)

Whats this flag dumbass and how does it differ from yours.

[Reply]
Pogue 06:06 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
“We will make this simple: like every other Democratic and Republican candidate since 1992, we will show up for the debates set by the Commission on Presidential Debates, at the places they have selected, on the dates they have selected, with the formats and moderators they designate — so long as Donald Trump does the same, and does not intimidate the Commission into changes from past practices,” she said.

The Trump campaign confirmed to The Hill on Thursday that it has drafted the president’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to push for further debates beyond the planned three between Trump and Biden and a single debate between Vice President Pence and Biden’s vice presidential nominee.
They are already setting the stage to back out. They don’t want to lose any votes in early voting. :-)
[Reply]
srvy 06:06 PM 06-19-2020
Hint its the stars and bars and the flag of the democratic party.
[Reply]
srvy 06:11 PM 06-19-2020
Obamas favorite flags

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:11 PM 06-19-2020
Trump could show up to a debate with Biden, say nothing, and win handily.

A few smirks and frowns would suffice while Biden drooled out of the corner of his babbling mouth, spewing nonsense.
[Reply]
srvy 06:13 PM 06-19-2020
Flag of the democratic party flying at a rally bonfire.

[Reply]
Pogue 06:16 PM 06-19-2020
Given the decline of his mental faculties, I have a hard time believing he gets out of Milwaukee with the nomination. Even that convention has been tamped down significantly, possibly reduced to a virtual convention.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:35 PM 06-19-2020
I voted "No, he'll back out" but IF he decides to show up - Trump will rip him a new ass.
[Reply]
Donger 06:50 PM 06-19-2020
Well, Trump does have a great brain and the best words... And Biden seems to not even be capable of stringing a coherent sentence together in a campaign ad.

:-)

What is wrong with you people?

They will be the most cringe-worthy events in American history.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:53 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I voted "No, he'll back out" but IF he decides to show up - Trump will rip him a new ass.
Pretty much where I’m at. Biden backers make a show of it but privately they realize he is not in possession of his full faculties any more. They know that letting him speak, scripted or unscripted, is a recipe for disaster which becomes worse the longer he talks.
[Reply]
srvy 06:53 PM 06-19-2020
Very important person in democraptic political party.

[Reply]
Eleazar 07:05 PM 06-19-2020
Why wouldn't he? Did you see Trump's AIDS vaccine rant or his "kill the virus with light or disinfectants" rants?
[Reply]
VAChief 07:16 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Why wouldn't he? Did you see Trump's AIDS vaccine rant or his "kill the virus with light or disinfectants" rants?
They will give Trump a couple of soft ball questions like “Is Finland part of Russia?” or “Is Britain a nuclear power?”
[Reply]
Bwana 08:01 PM 06-19-2020
I think he almost has to, but I bet he won't do it twice, likely toss out the Rona excuse. He will get his ass handed to him in the debate.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:18 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
They will give Trump a couple of soft ball questions like “Is Finland part of Russia?” or “Is Britain a nuclear power?”
Honest question to you as a Biden supporter: Do you feel it is in Biden’s best interest to speak in public?

You have a point though. A tightly scripted format with response times limited to 60 seconds and heavily moderated to protect Biden is the likely Dem strategy. If they have the necessary pull. I’m not sure who controls the format and mods for each debate.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 28
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up