ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Joe Biden debate Trump?
Yes 13 32.50%
No, heíll back out/blame it on covid-19 etc. 24 60.00%
He wonít be the nominee, something happens at the DNC Convention. 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Will Joe Biden debate Trump?
Pogue 04:58 PM 06-19-2020

There is no way they are putting Joe Biden on a debate stage.

It is simply not going to happen.

— Jeremy Boreing (@JeremyDBoreing) June 19, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:06 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
What's going to be your reaction after the first debate?
I'll give this post a serious answer, even though it's not a serious question. It's a fantasy question. But I do enjoy a good fantasy.

After the first debate, Democrats will be crying out about how fucked they are, and Trumpers will be laughing all the way to poll bump the following week. I will be one of those laughing hysterically, and enjoying the memes.

And if this "debate" fantasy does come to pass, it won't be the first debate. It will be the only debate.
[Reply]
Donger 12:11 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'll give this post a serious answer, even though it's not a serious question. It's a fantasy question. But I do enjoy a good fantasy.

After the first debate, Democrats will be crying out about how ****ed they are, and Trumpers will be laughing all the way to poll bump the following week. I will be one of those laughing hysterically, and enjoying the memes.

And if this "debate" fantasy does come to pass, it won't be the first debate. It will be the only debate.
Excellent.
[Reply]
Donger 12:11 PM 08-27-2020
I wonder when Trump is going to accept the debate schedule. Biden already has.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:35 PM 08-27-2020
Wonder if Joe will do a fourth one since he’s in great shape and mentally there.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:04 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I wonder when Trump is going to accept the debate schedule. Biden already has.
Do you really?
[Reply]
Donger 01:06 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Do you really?
I do, yes. Aren't you wondering?
[Reply]
patteeu 01:10 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I do, yes. Aren't you wondering?
No
[Reply]
Donger 01:11 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
No
Oh. Do you think he will accept like Biden has done?
[Reply]
patteeu 01:14 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh. Do you think he will accept like Biden has done?
Maybe.
[Reply]
Donger 01:15 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Maybe.
And if he does not, then you think Trump will opt out of the debates?
[Reply]
patteeu 01:17 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
And if he does not, then you think Trump will opt out of the debates?
No
[Reply]
Pogue 01:26 PM 08-27-2020

Democrats' advice to Joe Biden:

1) Don't debate.
2) Don't leave the basement.
3) Don't concede the election.

Odd way to project confidence in your nominee.

— Michael Ahrens (@michaelahrens) August 27, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:37 PM 08-27-2020
Why would Trump opt out?

Debates will be the most fun he could possibly have during an election season.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:44 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Scheduled for September 29.
:-)

Will be fun to watch..
[Reply]
Donger 01:45 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Why would Trump opt out?

Debates will be the most fun he could possibly have during an election season.
Trump May Skip Debates, or Seek New Host, if Process Isnít ĎFairí

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/24/u...al-debate.html
[Reply]
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up