ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Media Center>Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music
Tribal Warfare 11:18 AM 06-09-2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 06:16 AM 09-01-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:


Hes been battling tongue and throat cancer for the past several years
Yep. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:17 AM 09-01-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It's on VOD and Movie Theaters
Smartass. :-)
[Reply]
unlurking 07:03 AM 09-01-2020
Loved the first one, hated the second. Face the Music is inbetween, but probably closer to the second. Ending sucked.


Was really looking forward to this. Re-watched the first two before watching Face the Music. Maybe sitting through Bogus again killed the mood.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:04 PM 09-02-2020
We watched this last night. Pretty enjoyable. The "Big song" was a bit of a let down, but I liked how they brought most of the old characters back.

The robot was kind of annoying- annoying as Station was.

Should have brought back Neil Peart if they wanted the Greatest drummer instead of that hut dweller.

Overall- a great positive message and fun movie.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:20 PM 09-03-2020
The girl who was Ted/Keanu's daughter did a 100% bang up job of the role, gotta admit that much...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:37 PM 09-07-2020
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Loved the first one, hated the second. Face the Music is inbetween, but probably closer to the second. Ending sucked.

Was really looking forward to this. Re-watched the first two before watching Face the Music. Maybe sitting through Bogus again killed the mood.
Did you see the post-credit scene?

I thought that FTM made Bogus Journey a better film. FTM was kind of a mashup of the first two films until the Third Act, which was pretty damn fun.

It could have used a bit tighter editing and more screen time with Bill, Ted and their daughters but it was entertaining and I’m sure I’ll watch it again and again.
[Reply]
unlurking 03:31 PM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Did you see the post-credit scene?

I thought that FTM made Bogus Journey a better film. FTM was kind of a mashup of the first two films until the Third Act, which was pretty damn fun.

It could have used a bit tighter editing and more screen time with Bill, Ted and their daughters but it was entertaining and I’m sure I’ll watch it again and again.
No I didn't. I'll have to go back and look.


There seemed to be potential in the first half of the movie, with some fun and some boring parts. For me though, it just started to get bogged down halfway though, and then the ending was just very disappointing for me.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:10 PM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by unlurking:
No I didn't. I'll have to go back and look.


There seemed to be potential in the first half of the movie, with some fun and some boring parts. For me though, it just started to get bogged down halfway though, and then the ending was just very disappointing for me.
I watched it again last night. The first time I watched it, the movie seemed slooooooow but it went by so much more quickly upon the second viewing. I laughed out loud hard during some of the moments because they were so ridiculous.

This is probably one of those movies, at least for me, that I'll enjoy more and more upon repeated viewings. I enjoyed it so much that I can overlook:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Randallflagg 04:17 PM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Looks embarrassingly bad.

Indeed. I never really got into the original......
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:16 AM 09-16-2020
I would have done the same... from r/funny


[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:52 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I would have done the same... from r/funny

There is a chance that Keanu Reeves is just about the nicest guy ever and just naturally funny. The flub is at the 2:00 minute mark.



I mean he could've really eviscerated the dude and instead he just gives him a bit of shit, gets him back on track and does a good interview.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:48 AM 09-16-2020
One of the worst movies I've ever seen.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:06 PM 09-16-2020
Waiting for the Will Smith/Kevin Hart remake.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up