ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 266 of 272
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>****2020 Donald Trump re-election campaign thread****
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM 02-11-2019
Eight stars for eight years.

YUUUUUGE rally in El Paso tonight.

It looks like Beto only has 900 guests at his so called March, tiny! We have over 35000 in attendance. 8000 inside and tens of thousands in the parking lot and streets. @realDonaldTrump had 70,000+ RSVPs and thousands couldn’t make it. #winning

— Brad Parscale (@parscale) February 12, 2019

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:09 PM 09-15-2020

Quote: “We don’t be*grudge Mr. Bloomberg’s [political] spend*ing...But De*moc*rats and the po*lit*i*cal left say big money cor*rupts pol*i*tics. Now that the big money will be used against Pres*i*dent Trump, we’re not hear*ing complaints about spend*ing. “ https://t.co/InCtAVV9dk

— Brit Hume (@brithume) September 15, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
As of June 1st, "Scranton is a long way from Wall Street" Joe had received just under $30M in campaign contributions from Wall Street interests. As of last month, not only Biden but many Senate Democrats were outraising Republicans amongst the Wall Street set.

The whole "big corporations and rich people will pay their fair share" is a scam. It couldn't be further from the truth.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:24 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
As of June 1st, "Scranton is a long way from Wall Street" Joe had received just under $30M in campaign contributions from Wall Street interests. As of last month, not only Biden but many Senate Democrats were outraising Republicans amongst the Wall Street set.

The whole "big corporations and rich people will pay their fair share" is a scam. It couldn't be further from the truth.
The tax burden breakdown suggests otherwise. However, rather than allowing both parties to manipulate people via taxes, I'm all in favor of repealing the 16th amendment, and replacing it with a flat tax amendment which has an absolute percentage ceiling.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:26 PM 09-15-2020
The tax burden breakdown suggests otherwise. However, rather than allowing both parties to manipulate people via taxes, I'm all in favor of repealing the 16th amendment, and replacing it with a flat tax amendment which has an absolute percentage ceiling.
I'm sorry, I think you may have misunderstood me.

I'm not disputing who actually pays the taxes.

I'm saying the whole Democratic talking point that they're going to take on big corporations and make them pay is a lie. Those big corporations are funding their campaigns.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:29 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'm sorry, I think you may have misunderstood me.

I'm not disputing who actually pays the taxes.

I'm saying the whole Democratic talking point that they're going to take on big corporations and make them pay is a lie. Those big corporations are funding their campaigns.

My mistake in comprehension, then, and I apologize. And there's no question that the political left has been becoming more and more openly elitist, both in approach and in donor base.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:31 PM 09-15-2020
My mistake in comprehension, then, and I apologize. And there's no question that the political left has been becoming more and more openly elitist, both in approach and in donor base.
I didn't word it well enough. Definitely my bad.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:27 PM 09-15-2020

Who is @DarrenJBeattie? https://t.co/qz6jvHzNPU

— Despacito Poso (@JackPosobiec) September 16, 2020

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:42 PM 09-15-2020
Very interesting
[Reply]
oaklandhater 12:00 AM 09-16-2020

His cult does.

— Debbie Russell #KHive #TeamJaime (@eyeofthegoddess) September 16, 2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 12:22 AM 09-16-2020
Dem trolls are really triggered to start the week. They just keep throwing out lie after ridiculous lie, all the while calling Trump the liar.

They reek of desperation, they see the crowds, they hear Sleepy Joe blundering along incoherently, they know the Dems have no platform, and yet their only strategy is to keep attacking Trump with lies. Worst run political campaign of the modern era.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:38 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Dem trolls are really triggered to start the week. They just keep throwing out lie after ridiculous lie, all the while calling Trump the liar.

They reek of desperation, they see the crowds, they hear Sleepy Joe blundering along incoherently, they know the Dems have no platform, and yet their only strategy is to keep attacking Trump with lies. Worst run political campaign of the modern era.
Woodward was big for them and it didn't stick. What you are seeing is pure desperation. It's been desperation since the Dem Convention, when the contrast in good/evil was so stark it became impossible to ignore.
[Reply]
Pogue 01:56 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Panic setting in for Dems. “OMG we can’t keep up with Trump!”

It wasn’t long ago that Biden told ABCnews that he can win from the basement, and now he’s being forced to campaign outside his basement.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:29 AM 09-16-2020
Saw this again, it's actually quite unsettling. I have no idea where we're headed, but chitlibs are possessed and being used by some very powerful people.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:09 AM 09-17-2020
Trump has been kicking ass on the World's Stage. Sleepy Joe has 6 paid media hacks watching him in a Ford parking lot.

Trump has thousands flocking to see him and pay respects wherever he goes. Sleepy had a car parade with 3 cars.

Trump is using all the resources at his disposal to find a Vaccine for COVID and keep the massive recover growing. Sleepy wants to scare people away from the vaccine, institute a Federal Mask Mandate and lock down the country again to put us in a depression.

We will be seeing a massive beat down of the Commie Dems in November.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:05 AM 09-17-2020
Oh wow. The bullshit sexual assault story out is total bullshit :-)

Originally Posted by :
Binn did not respond to a request for comment. However, according to Trump’s lawyers, Binn told them he had no recollection of Dorris telling him that anything inappropriate had happened with Trump or that she felt uncomfortable around him.
I'm supposed to believe that Trump groped this girl and then she didn't tell her boyfriend?

Really? :-)
[Reply]
Page 266 of 272
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270 > Last »
Up