ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 271
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>****2020 Donald Trump re-election campaign thread****
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM 02-11-2019
Eight stars for eight years.

YUUUUUGE rally in El Paso tonight.

It looks like Beto only has 900 guests at his so called March, tiny! We have over 35000 in attendance. 8000 inside and tens of thousands in the parking lot and streets. @realDonaldTrump had 70,000+ RSVPs and thousands couldn’t make it. #winning

— Brad Parscale (@parscale) February 12, 2019

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:41 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I'm sure. He only won 46% of the vote last time, he can't afford to lose anyone for any reason.
That’s all any Pube has won the last 30 years. Vote % have been:

[Reply]
Munson 07:42 AM 06-19-2019
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...lection-launch

Originally Posted by :
Trump campaign rakes in stunning $25M in single day for re-election launch

Brooke Singman By Brooke Singman | Fox News

President Trump's campaign operation raised a whopping $24.8 million in less than 24 hours amid his 2020 re-election launch in Florida on Tuesday — a figure that blows past what any of the Democratic candidates raised in the entire first quarter.

“@realDonaldTrump has raised a record breaking $24.8M in less than 24 hours for his re-election. The enthusiasm across the country for this President is unmatched and unlike anything we’ve ever seen! #trump2020 #KeepAmericaGreat,” Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel tweeted early Wednesday morning.

The president tweeted "THANK YOU!" in response.

According to an RNC spokesman, the fundraising -- at a clip of $1 million an hour -- came through the Trump re-election campaign and joint-fundraising committees Trump Victory and Trump MAGAC (Make America Great Again Committee).

Minutes later, RNC Communications Director Michael Ahrens tweeted: “For those keeping score, that’s more than the 5 highest polling Democrats—combined.”

Ahrens was referring to the top five polling Democratic candidates' fundraising during the 24 hours after they announced their presidential bids. Among them, former Vice President Joe Biden raked in $6.3 million and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., brought in $5.9 million, with the others raising significantly less than that.

But none of the candidates hit $20 million even in the first quarter.

Sanders brought in $18.2 million in the first 41 days of his campaign; Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., brought in $12 million during the first three months of this year; former Rep. Beto O’Rourke of Texas raised $9.4 million; and South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg raised $7.1 million.

Democratic presidential primary front-runner Biden, who announced after the first quarter, hinted this week at raising roughly $20 million so far, as he tours the fundraising circuit with a series of top-dollar events.

But the Trump campaign re-launch surpassed that in 24 hours, counting various fundraising committees, coinciding with his energetic rally in Orlando to a packed arena crowd.

The fundraising numbers underscore what has, since before the Democratic candidates even started campaigning, been a huge cash advantage for the incumbent. Going into Trump’s rally on Tuesday, the re-election campaign had $40.8 million in cash-on-hand at the start of second-quarter fundraising on April 1. Combined with the RNC’s joint fundraising committees, they have a combined $82 million cash-on-hand for the second quarter.

But despite Trump's massive war chest, the latest Fox News Poll shows Biden topping the president by 10 points and Sanders ahead of the president by 9 points.

But Trump's campaign and the president himself have dismissed recent polling.

"Our country is soaring to incredible new heights," Trump said Tuesday night, to loud applause. "Our economy is the envy of the world, perhaps the greatest economy we've had in the history of our country, and as long as you keep this team in place -- we have a tremendous way to go -- our future has never, ever looked brighter or sharper."

Trump continued: "The fact is, the American Dream is back. It's bigger, and better, and stronger than ever before."

[Reply]
LOCOChief 07:45 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He’s not up against anyone. He said during his SOTU he wanted to bring in “the most people ever”. A month later at CPAC he reiterated this saying it was “good for corporations”. This is all his fault.
Did he not have some republican opposition to the wall? I don't remember him garnering the support of the msm for the wall. Did any dems support a border barrier? Takes time to drain the swamp and as far as I can remember (and I'm old) he's the first to attempt it.
I got news for you kid, if it isn't trump in 2020 this country is lost for good and the only reason that I care is for my grandchildren.
Try to not give up so easy, it makes you look like a pussy.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:46 AM 06-19-2019
That’s all any Pube has won the last 30 years. Vote % have been:

If you want to win, you might be able to win losing the PV by 1 or 2 points, but you're not going to win if you lose it by 3 or 4.

Has he likely gained any supporters during his first term vs how many he's turned off? Certainly not. Will they show up and vote for him again just out of dislike for the Dem? Time will tell, but he doesn't seem to have gotten stronger, and he doesn't have much of a margin for error
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:46 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...lection-launch
But PB says his base is turning away from him, because you know they are going to all go vote to have their taxes raised and abortion on demand legalized everywhere.

Fucking moron.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:50 AM 06-19-2019
Here is what Trump is running against.

Originally Posted by :
As Democrats consider the idea of reparations to black Americans for slavery, polling indicates that the public is far from convinced about the idea.

House Judiciary Democrats on Wednesday were holding a hearing in the Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties subcommittee on H.R. 40 -- a proposal by Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee, D-Calif., to set up a commission to study and develop a response to the question of reparations for slavery.

But polling suggts that such a commission would also need to change the minds of a significant number of Americans for the move to get support.

A Fox News poll in April found that 60 percent of Americans oppose paying cash reparations to descendants of slaves, while just 32 percent support it. A Rasmussen poll in the same month found that just 21 percent of likely voters think taxpayers should pay reparations to black Americans who can prove they are descended from slaves.

However, in a finding that could put 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls in a bind, the Fox poll found that among Democratic primary voters, 54 percent said they were likely to support a candidate who backed reparations, while 33 percent said they were not likely.

Additionally, Data For Progress found in a poll last year that while the measure had only 26 percent of Americans in favor, it had net positive support among voters under 45. A Point-Taken Marist poll in 2016 found that while 68 percent of Americans were opposed to reparations, 6 in 10 black Americans said they were in favor.

A number of 2020 presidential candidates have dabbled in talk of reparations, although they have yet to really dive into the controversial waters -- remaining vague about the extent of their plans.

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., who will testify at the hearing Wednesday, has introduced a Senate version of Lee’s bill to study the question. In his prepared testimony, he says the U.S. has yet to "truly acknowledge and grapple with the racism and white supremacy that tainted this country's founding and continues to cause persistent and deep racial disparities and inequality."

The hearing on Wednesday will include testimony from activist and actor Danny Glover and author Ta-Nehisi Coates -- who wrote an influential 2014 essay on “The Case for Reparations” for The Atlantic.

According to the legislation being discussed at the hearing, the commission would “study and consider a national apology and proposal for reparations for the institution of slavery, its subsequent de jure and de facto racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans, and the impact of these forces on living African-Americans, to make recommendations to the Congress on appropriate remedies, and for other purposes.”

Such plans would likely face significant Republican opposition. In a news conference Tuesday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said that he was opposed to reparations.
Give me a fucking break.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:00 AM 06-19-2019
I totally want reparations. I want white idiots who praise diversity to get a healthy dose of it. Nothing teaches you better than experience.

By the way, the LA Times reported the public was 90% opposed in 2008. Its crashed down to 60% already! Holy shit, whites have given up. They should all do a mass Jonestown.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:07 AM 06-19-2019
Trump Surging In Battleground States...Headline

We will have more polls than Warsaw between now and Election.

All about what you have to sell....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48538...s-hank-berrien
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 08:08 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Did he not have some republican opposition to the wall? I don't remember him garnering the support of the msm for the wall. Did any dems support a border barrier? Takes time to drain the swamp and as far as I can remember (and I'm old) he's the first to attempt it.
I got news for you kid, if it isn't trump in 2020 this country is lost for good and the only reason that I care is for my grandchildren.
Try to not give up so easy, it makes you look like a pussy.
I remember when people said this country would be doomed if Obama won.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:31 AM 06-19-2019
I totally want reparations. I want white idiots who praise diversity to get a healthy dose of it. Nothing teaches you better than experience.

By the way, the LA Times reported the public was 90% opposed in 2008. Its crashed down to 60% already! Holy shit, whites have given up. They should all do a mass Jonestown.
You are a complete fucking idiot at this point so do us all a favor and go first to set an example.
[Reply]
philfree 08:32 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
I know....thank god Trump saved it. For now anyway but just listen to what the new Dems say and you realize we're probably still screwed. Obama divided this country and the Dems want to divide it more. That's how they get their power.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:32 AM 06-19-2019

Give Obama Credit for the good things he did. If it wasn't for him, Trump would be building skyscrapers and not be President.

For once a "Thanks Obama!!" that rings true!!
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:34 AM 06-19-2019
It may not have been total doomsday but it sure as hell wasn't from a lack of effort on his part.

It's almost like you don't understand how we got to today.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:34 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Give Obama Credit for the good things he did. If it wasn't for him, Trump would be building skyscrapers and not be President.

For once a "Thanks Obama!!" that rings true!!
:-)
[Reply]
LOCOChief 08:37 AM 06-19-2019
Annnd they were right until TRUMP. Now it's not a given that he (Trump) can get us back on track, but he was the only one that was willing to try.
Obama - weaponized the DOJ, Discredited LEO's, Gave Iran billions, and reduced our stature around the world while apologizing for well, America.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 271
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up