ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 32
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Houston hires Nick Caserio to be GM
Mecca 06:38 PM 01-05-2021
More New England trash, these teams will never learn.
[Reply]
wazu 06:42 PM 01-07-2021
Has anybody ever even heard of a player being involved in the hiring of a GM? That's a ridiculous thing to promise or expect.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:43 PM 01-07-2021
Elway is gonna get wasted and accidentally trade 4 1st round picks for Deshone Kizer
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:45 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Has anybody ever even heard of a player being involved in the hiring of a GM? That's a ridiculous thing to promise or expect.
I'm guessing that was promised during extension negotiations.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:05 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Washington needs to make this happen.
If their DL is locked up, that’s an NFC favorite.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:16 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Watson offered his input on potential general manager candidates, but the Texans neither considered nor consulted with those endorsed by their franchise quarterback, league sources told ESPN.

Additionally, the Texans did not inform Watson that they intended to hire Caserio, and he found out about the hire on social media. That contributed to Watson taking to Twitter that night to post "some things never change...."

Watson's feelings were not directed toward Caserio, sources told ESPN, but instead were indicative of the way business was again conducted by the Texans.

Last offseason, Houston didn't let Watson know that star wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins would be traded, which led to some disappointment. Now that it has happened again, Watson is said to be infinitely more bothered, sources told ESPN.

It always starts with Shitty ownership. I have know idea why Easterbys still around?? The McNairs suck.

Thank god we have Clark.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:20 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
If their DL is locked up, that’s an NFC favorite.
Definitely. They are a pretty talented team outside of the QB position.
[Reply]
boilertiger 07:57 PM 01-07-2021
best match for Watson might be Dolphins?

Could give up Tua and give Houston their #3 pick back which would be crap your pants funny.
[Reply]
boilertiger 08:05 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He can ask for one all he wants.

Unless he’s willing to let it get very ugly, he has no leverage.

Again, what HC is going to sign up for that job then turn around and trade Watson in a year where they don’t even have their 1st round pick?
He has plenty of leverage. Houston is trash without him and the fanbase will melt down if they trade him.

McNair is dumb.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:13 PM 01-07-2021
Stunning how you can fuck up a team after having Watson and Hopkins in place....
[Reply]
Mecca 08:17 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Lots of times franchise players have input especially if they're going to move someone.

Or at least the courtesy to let them know before it's on ESPN.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:31 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Cal McNair should have thought about that before fucking over their biggest star and most valuable player. That’s complete insanity.

Watson can pull a Carson Palmer and threaten to retire. Again no coach should want to go to that hell hole after what they just did.

Watson has already made a shit ton of money from his signing bonus and can also threaten to sit out next year if he’s not traded. I know I would.
Wasn’t bob mcnair the one that made racist comments? The McNairs may not be the most self aware
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:32 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Wasn’t bob mcnair the one that made racist comments? The McNairs may not be the most self aware
Something about how you can't let the inmates run the asylum
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:43 PM 01-07-2021
You know Elway is going to be calling. I would hate him in Denver.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:45 PM 01-07-2021
With those weapons? That would suck.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:45 PM 01-07-2021
It'd be NFC they wouldn't wanna see him more that once every 4 years.

Why do teams destroy their organizations for Patriots turds?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 32
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up