ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 159 of 160
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160 >
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!


11. Pestilence
Spoiler!


10. htismaqe
Spoiler!


9. Rausch
Spoiler!


8. Bowser
Spoiler!


7. Simply Red
Spoiler!


6. milkman
Spoiler!


5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!


4. SNR
Spoiler!


3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!


2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Direckshun 06:46 AM 01-12-2015
Decades of nerddom finally coming into use.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:00 AM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by SNR:
By the way, for those who are reading this and don't know what the hell is going on, this exchange between loochy and I is really fucking funny.
My pussy is sopping.
[Reply]
rico 10:03 AM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by SNR:
By the way, for those who are reading this and don't know what the hell is going on, this exchange between loochy and I is really ****ing funny.
I figured it probably was. I mean, I don't get it, but I know that you and loochy are both funny...so I figured.
[Reply]
rico 10:32 AM 01-12-2015
It is really funny/crazy which types of people Star Trek appeals to. My dad and his two twin brothers who are a year older than him are huge Star Trek fans... and they are some of the biggest jocks I've ever known. My dad is the longtime head youth coach and head assistant HS coach for our successful wrestling team...he was a state qualifier in high school and a standout baseball player. He has also coached football and baseball. He is a blue collar guy...the day foreman at the wallboard making plant that I now work at (we have our own mine and everything that will keep us in business for centuries). He has a reputation in town for being an intense coach and just being an intense, hard ass type of guy... One of the twins is the head assistant coach at a rival school. Has been since '83. He is also the longtime JH baseball/football coach at that school. He was a state qualifier in wrestling, all state in baseball and decent at football. He is now a preacher at a Christian church. My other uncle was the most athletic of the 3...top 8 in the state in wrestling, an all state baseball player, a standout football player... about 10 years ago, he moved 7 hours Southwest of where we are from to Joplin, MO of all places... he is a computer programmer of some sort. (Man does he hate the Chiefs now...he is a Bears fan who never met Chiefs fans, other than my brothers and I until he moved there and that's all he hears about...he hates not being able to talk Bears with people. Ha...ha!)

At our family holiday gatherings, our conversations primarily consist of wrestling and the St. Louis Cardinals. However there are 3 prominent secondary topics that come up part of the time... The Bears (ugh...I've tried sidetracking that with the Chiefs and have done well...I turned my 3 younger brothers and 2-3 younger cousins into Chiefs fans...Ha...ha!), John Wayne movies and (drumroll).....STAR TREK!!! Those 3 guys, and one of my brothers can spend all night talking about Star Trek, TNG , DS9, etc. They freaking love all of it.

Personally, I am freaking lost when it comes to Star Trek and John Wayne movies. My dad tried shoving both down my throat growing up...I found Westerns to be too boring and I just never caught on to Star Trek...and I was forced to watch the original, TNG, DS9...my dad even took me to every one of the new movies that came out at the theater. I have a general understanding of it, but all in all...I never caught the fever like they did. The shit does seem to appeal to jocks. From my limited observations, anyways.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:33 PM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by rico:
It is really funny/crazy which types of people Star Trek appeals to. My dad and his two twin brothers who are a year older than him are huge Star Trek fans... and they are some of the biggest jocks I've ever known. My dad is the longtime head youth coach and head assistant HS coach for our successful wrestling team...he was a state qualifier in high school and a standout baseball player. He has also coached football and baseball. He is a blue collar guy...the day foreman at the wallboard making plant that I now work at (we have our own mine and everything that will keep us in business for centuries). He has a reputation in town for being an intense coach and just being an intense, hard ass type of guy... One of the twins is the head assistant coach at a rival school. Has been since '83. He is also the longtime JH baseball/football coach at that school. He was a state qualifier in wrestling, all state in baseball and decent at football. He is now a preacher at a Christian church. My other uncle was the most athletic of the 3...top 8 in the state in wrestling, an all state baseball player, a standout football player... about 10 years ago, he moved 7 hours Southwest of where we are from to Joplin, MO of all places... he is a computer programmer of some sort. (Man does he hate the Chiefs now...he is a Bears fan who never met Chiefs fans, other than my brothers and I until he moved there and that's all he hears about...he hates not being able to talk Bears with people. Ha...ha!)

At our family holiday gatherings, our conversations primarily consist of wrestling and the St. Louis Cardinals. However there are 3 prominent secondary topics that come up part of the time... The Bears (ugh...I've tried sidetracking that with the Chiefs and have done well...I turned my 3 younger brothers and 2-3 younger cousins into Chiefs fans...Ha...ha!), John Wayne movies and (drumroll).....STAR TREK!!! Those 3 guys, and one of my brothers can spend all night talking about Star Trek, TNG , DS9, etc. They freaking love all of it.

Personally, I am freaking lost when it comes to Star Trek and John Wayne movies. My dad tried shoving both down my throat growing up...I found Westerns to be too boring and I just never caught on to Star Trek...and I was forced to watch the original, TNG, DS9...my dad even took me to every one of the new movies that came out at the theater. I have a general understanding of it, but all in all...I never caught the fever like they did. The shit does seem to appeal to jocks. From my limited observations, anyways.
There's a Rico post. Proud of you, bud.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:47 PM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Decades of nerddom finally coming into use.

[Reply]
Dartgod 01:04 PM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by rico:
It is really funny/crazy which types of people Star Trek appeals to. My dad and his two twin brothers who are a year older than him are huge Star Trek fans... and they are some of the biggest jocks I've ever known. My dad is the longtime head youth coach and head assistant HS coach for our successful wrestling team...he was a state qualifier in high school and a standout baseball player. He has also coached football and baseball. He is a blue collar guy...the day foreman at the wallboard making plant that I now work at (we have our own mine and everything that will keep us in business for centuries). He has a reputation in town for being an intense coach and just being an intense, hard ass type of guy... One of the twins is the head assistant coach at a rival school. Has been since '83. He is also the longtime JH baseball/football coach at that school. He was a state qualifier in wrestling, all state in baseball and decent at football. He is now a preacher at a Christian church. My other uncle was the most athletic of the 3...top 8 in the state in wrestling, an all state baseball player, a standout football player... about 10 years ago, he moved 7 hours Southwest of where we are from to Joplin, MO of all places... he is a computer programmer of some sort. (Man does he hate the Chiefs now...he is a Bears fan who never met Chiefs fans, other than my brothers and I until he moved there and that's all he hears about...he hates not being able to talk Bears with people. Ha...ha!)

At our family holiday gatherings, our conversations primarily consist of wrestling and the St. Louis Cardinals. However there are 3 prominent secondary topics that come up part of the time... The Bears (ugh...I've tried sidetracking that with the Chiefs and have done well...I turned my 3 younger brothers and 2-3 younger cousins into Chiefs fans...Ha...ha!), John Wayne movies and (drumroll).....STAR TREK!!! Those 3 guys, and one of my brothers can spend all night talking about Star Trek, TNG , DS9, etc. They freaking love all of it.

Personally, I am freaking lost when it comes to Star Trek and John Wayne movies. My dad tried shoving both down my throat growing up...I found Westerns to be too boring and I just never caught on to Star Trek...and I was forced to watch the original, TNG, DS9...my dad even took me to every one of the new movies that came out at the theater. I have a general understanding of it, but all in all...I never caught the fever like they did. The shit does seem to appeal to jocks. From my limited observations, anyways.
rp;dr*




*Rico post; didn't read
[Reply]
rico 02:02 PM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
rp;dr*




*Rico post; didn't read
You....JERK!!! I'm gonna find a way to get back at you for that comment!!! Lemme think..... TRIVIA CRACK!!! I'm gonna get you back by beating your buns in some Trivia Crack!!!! Mua-hahahahaha!!!!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:04 PM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by rico:
You....JERK!!! I'm gonna find a way to get back at you for that comment!!! Lemme think..... TRIVIA CRACK!!! I'm gonna get you back by beating your buns in some Trivia Crack!!!! Mua-hahahahaha!!!!!!! :-)
Bring it on!
[Reply]
rico 02:13 PM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Bring it on!
Haha, give me a few seconds! I'll make you wanna go to crack-head rehab, biatch!!!!!!!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:59 PM 04-26-2015
I just wanted to mention that the OP is not updated.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:03 AM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I just wanted to mention that the OP is not updated.
I can move the threads but I never edit anyone's posts.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:28 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I just wanted to mention that the OP is not updated.
Duh. That way he's not officially Numbah One :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:53 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Duh. That way he's not officially Numbah One :-)
I've been waiting for the update before the move to the Hall of Classics. So this is it? It's ready to go to its new home?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:53 PM 04-17-2016
I just reread SNR's golden write up for me and my penis tingled with delight. What a great fucking time this was.
[Reply]
Page 159 of 160
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160 >
Up