ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 150 of 160
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!


11. Pestilence
Spoiler!


10. htismaqe
Spoiler!


9. Rausch
Spoiler!


8. Bowser
Spoiler!


7. Simply Red
Spoiler!


6. milkman
Spoiler!


5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!


4. SNR
Spoiler!


3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!


2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Easy 6 02:01 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Was there ever a doubt who would be chosen? Paris Kardashian never had a chance against the meetpeeker.

WTF :-)
[Reply]
TimBone 02:04 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Okay, so who are the top snubs?
I'm still surprised loochy wasn't listed.
[Reply]
Saul Good 02:06 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I'm still surprised loochy wasn't listed.
He wasn't? I might have to get that son of a bitch, then.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:11 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I'm still surprised loochy wasn't listed.
loochy didnt get in?

Wow yeah, that was a terrible lapse.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:12 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
He wasn't? I might have to get that son of a bitch, then.
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
loochy didnt get in?

Wow yeah, that was a terrible lapse.

Nope. Easily one of the biggest snubs.
[Reply]
Mav 02:12 PM 01-07-2015
Well, at least I picked who number one was.

Congrats Claynus.
[Reply]
Mav 02:14 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I'm still surprised loochy wasn't listed.
that uh, is shocking.
[Reply]
Saul Good 02:36 PM 01-07-2015
I can't believe I don't know the answer to this, but did hootie make the list?
[Reply]
Mav 02:42 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I can't believe I don't know the answer to this, but did hootie make the list?
he did.
[Reply]
burt 02:45 PM 01-07-2015
Really? Claynus?? AWWWW FOR FUCKS SAKE....I may have to stay away even longer....no wonder Fax, Gaz, Phobs and Skip don't live here anymore....THE DOUCHES HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:49 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by burt:
Really? Claynus?? AWWWW FOR FUCKS SAKE....I may have to stay away even longer....no wonder Fax, Gaz, Phobs and Skip don't live here anymore....THE DOUCHES HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like I said, it's about one thing and one thing only.

Content.

Rain Man's great. So is Hamas. But they don't drive this forum. They're not the engine that never breaks down.

Like him or hate him, there's burst when Clay is around. And he's around all the time. That's #1 poster material.
[Reply]
Hootie 02:50 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I can't believe I don't know the answer to this, but did hootie make the list?
we should collaborate next year (you, me, SNR) and one up this list
[Reply]
burt 02:51 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by SNR:
Like I said, it's about one thing and one thing only.

Content.

Rain Man's great. So is Hamas. But they don't drive this forum. They're not the engine that never breaks down.

Like him or hate him, there's burst when Clay is around. And he's around all the time. That's #1 poster material.
The engine produces a vile stench. Quality shoulda been a factor....
[Reply]
Hootie 02:53 PM 01-07-2015
I think 2013 - 2014 Clay has been absolutely terrible. Can see right through his nonsense.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:54 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
we should collaborate next year (you, me, SNR) and one up this list
Sorry, but I'm gonna be Abe Vigoda next year. I'm perfectly happy sitting in the back smiling and nodding.
[Reply]
Page 150 of 160
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154 > Last »
Up