ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 117
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!
TinyEvel 12:49 AM 01-21-2008
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
Iowanian 08:37 AM 01-21-2008
I should have created the hbdoltgirl cervical bearing poem for that broad, to compliment the DP and rusty trombone tTC, peanut and tiny/gochiefs had on that gal.

If she'd have stuck around 10 more minutes, someone would have gone for the fatality and took a dump on her.

poOwnage.
Tribal Warfare 08:06 AM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by lindavinson:
I can't believe the lack of maturity here. And you are grown men? This girl is a class act. One of the best people I know. She in no way deserves any of this and now....after she obviously dropped the whole thing and chose to ignore it...you bring it up again and post the link to her PERSONAL myspace account on here?

pure trash!!

If she DOESN'T get her attorney involved...she SHOULD!!!!

AND it begins!!!!!
Rausch 08:35 AM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
"I just posted the photo on a message board for NASCAR enthusiasts...they photoshopped your teeth out...."

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the borscht.
:-)

Top notch...
banyon 08:37 AM 01-25-2008
I can't believe the lack of maturity here. And you are grown men? This girl is a class act. One of the best people I know. She in no way deserves any of this and now....after she obviously dropped the whole thing and chose to ignore it...you bring it up again and post the link to her PERSONAL myspace account on here?

pure trash!!

If she DOESN'T get her attorney involved...she SHOULD!!!!
Not. A. Real. Person.
lindavinson 08:40 AM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by banyon:
Not. A. Real. Person.
real person? YES...i'm her MOTHER...and i am on the phone with her now trying to convince her to go ahead with a law suit against this site and the people involved. fortunate for you she doesn't seem to have the temper that i do.
noa 08:41 AM 01-25-2008
real person? YES...i'm her MOTHER...and i am on the phone with her now trying to convince her to go ahead with a law suit against this site and the people involved. fortunate for you she doesn't seem to have the temper that i do.
I'm her relative and I'm talking to her right now to tell her to stop listening to you.
ILikeBigTiddys 08:43 AM 01-25-2008
FAKE
DaFace 08:44 AM 01-25-2008
At the very most, you might be able to argue enough to get the above image removed, but that's about it. If you want to waste the money on an attorney, though, feel free.

Also, the link to her myspace page was posted months ago, and no one would have noticed if you hadn't just brought it up. For what it's worth, her myspace page isn't private, so there's nothing to be done about that.
Tribal Warfare 08:47 AM 01-25-2008
i've contacted the site administrators. if they do nothing...i will.

:-)
noa 08:50 AM 01-25-2008
I'm not a lawyer, but I'll be happy to represent you in court.
Dave Lane 09:03 AM 01-25-2008
I'm not a lawyer either but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Dave
Stinger 09:15 AM 01-25-2008
I am eagerly awaiting Bob Doles response to this. :-) :-)
the Talking Can 09:18 AM 01-25-2008

this is the funniest post in the history of Chiefs Planet...
Phobia 09:22 AM 01-25-2008
Hey, if you get in touch with them will you please ask them to call Phil? You're very kind and these guys are big jerks. There's no call for this kind of behavior. I'm ashamed and embarrassed of these idiots.

Your daughter is a very classy looking, beautiful woman. We should sue the pants off these guys and if that doesn't work maybe we'll just remove our own pants and see where it goes.
ILikeBigTiddys 09:22 AM 01-25-2008

Do you have a picture of yourself?
Page 2 of 117
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Up