ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How safe do you feel to eat at buffet line?
Msmith 09:51 PM 04-18-2021
As topic.
[Reply]
seclark 05:53 PM 04-19-2021
Haven’t eaten at a buffet in years
But I’ve got the fuckin shits reading this thread
sec
[Reply]
Pablo 05:59 PM 04-19-2021
Went to granite city’s brunch buffet about a month ago. They had staff scoop your food for you and it was pretty dang good. I was at a pizza ranch like five years ago and that cured me from wanting to go to any more regular buffets.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:12 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Anyone remember the place in Truman Corners? Harry T's? It was owned by the Brancato family from Fairland Park
Hell, son. . . . I remember SMORGASBORD!!
[Reply]
lewdog 06:15 PM 04-19-2021
Pizza Hut buffet!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:15 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Are you licking your hands after you use the ATM?
Never go ATM

Never go ass to mouth.

[Reply]
Stewie 06:22 PM 04-19-2021
I used to love breakfast buffets. Good eats and could fill to the gills. It's hard to fuck up breakfast food. Never was impressed with lunch/dinner buffets.

The free breakfast at hotels is similar to a buffet. That is, there are ordinary Joe's touching things, so I'm always there when they open.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:36 PM 04-19-2021
Embassy Suites had a great breakfast buffet
[Reply]
Coach 06:47 PM 04-19-2021
Used to when I was younger.

Not anymore, for obvious reasons already mentioned. Only exception I make is at Pizza Hut at my hometown whenever I visit my father, and since it's a small town, not too particularly concerned about someone tainting the food. But that doesn't occur very much, eating Pizza Hut buffet.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:03 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Cheap buffets are disgusting cesspools of humanity.

I can be talked into going to the local Chinese place, but the only other places I will go to are expensive Vegas buffets.

The expense weeds out most of the scum and children.
What Chinese joint you rocking out?

Originally Posted by Stewie:
I used to love breakfast buffets. Good eats and could fill to the gills. It's hard to fuck up breakfast food. Never was impressed with lunch/dinner buffets.

The free breakfast at hotels is similar to a buffet. That is, there are ordinary Joe's touching things, so I'm always there when they open.
I forgot breakfast buffets. I may or may not have went to Flying J in college drunk as all get out. Seemed good at the time, maybe it was the booze :-).

Someone mentioned cruises. Forgot that. I wasn't supremely grossed out by those.

Conferences and shit usually serve buffet food, but most of the time conferences aren't attended by shit humans. Some of the local meetings use BBQ catering outfits that are amazeballs. Those are technically buffets.

Golden Corral and the like are just horrible.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:47 PM 04-19-2021
Oh how I miss this one, even thought the InterContinental, on the Plaza, wasn't anything to thumb your nose at.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:53 PM 04-19-2021
I could live for a month in Old Towne.

The prime rib is to die for,

Originally Posted by threebag02:
If you want a buffet, you need to check out B&C Creations/Barbeque in Wichita Kansas.
I hope the remodel, didn't ruin it.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:56 PM 04-19-2021
In St Louis before Ram's games.

Basement bar was great too.

Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Embassy Suites had a great breakfast buffet

[Reply]
srvy 10:03 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
The only buffet I do is Indian Food and it's been a few years since I ventured down that road.

I stopped going to Chinese buffets a long time ago and American Style Buffets are gross.
Chinese buffets are the biggest collection of degenerate fat bodies of them all. I hate them but my wife loves them though she says 90% is American's idea of what Asian food is. She goes to clean house on crab legs. They serve those spindly rock crab legs that are more effort than any meat. Most of the shit is full of msg that makes me sick as I am allergic to it. American buffets aren't much better except not as much MSG but you need to wear blinders and keep your head down so as not to be sickened by degenerate slobs.

The best buffet was Old Country Buffet but then one day they changed to Hometown Buffet and really sucked and were gone.

Torre's Pizzeria midday Buffet years back was awsome in Westport seems like it was wedsdays. Godfathers Pizza Buffet was ok too. Washington Street Station had a salad buffet during weekday lunch that was incredible.
[Reply]
srvy 10:10 PM 04-19-2021
I remember my dad when he was living just loved Shoneys breakfast buffet.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 06:46 PM 04-20-2021
as for worried about the cold going around, nope would'nt stop me
i'd eat at a clean buffet every day like golden corral no issues
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up