ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 26
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Call Your Shot: Who will be the Chiefs first pick?
staylor26 09:37 AM 04-05-2021
If they stay at 31: Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas

If they trade up: Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma St.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:18 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by gonefishin53:
Chiefs trade pick #31 and pick #136 in 2021 draft and a 3rd round pick in the 2022 draft to the Eagles for pick #37 and OT Andre Dillard. The Chiefs draft LB Jamin Davis with pick #37.
Didn’t mean to downvote!
[Reply]
BigChiefFan 01:20 PM 04-05-2021
The Chiefs stay put and Rousseau or Cosmi falls in their lap. If both are sitting there, I think they select Rousseau and then trade up with the Jets in the 2nd round and then take Cosmi. Veach then goes back to genius status as the rest of the NFL scratches their heads in disbelief.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:21 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by gonefishin53:
Chiefs trade pick #31 and pick #136 in 2021 draft and a 3rd round pick in the 2022 draft to the Eagles for pick #37 and OT Andre Dillard. The Chiefs draft LB Jamin Davis with pick #37.
Love Jamin Davis
[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:22 PM 04-05-2021
Whoever it is, it'll be a future HOFer!!!
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 01:26 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I have no idea at all so I'll throw out a wild and crazy scenario just for shits.

The Chiefs trade up to draft DeVonta Smith, who falls outside the top 10.
With his weight at 170 pounds I think a lot of GMs will be afraid to pull the trigger on him in the top 12-15 picks. Would the Chiefs want him badly enough to make a major splash by trading up if he falls to the middle to late teens? To be determined. I for one would freaking love it!
[Reply]
O.city 01:27 PM 04-05-2021
Don't wanna start a thread for it but

If the Vikings were willing to move Thielan, would you send them a 2 for him? Seems like he'd be a nice fit here.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:31 PM 04-05-2021
Wish i knew enough about this year's draft to guess.

And with the Chiefs kinda in this weird position of having several directions they can go, makes that guess even harder this year.

My son said Teven Jenkins. That seems to be a pretty popular choice.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:31 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Don't wanna start a thread for it but

If the Vikings were willing to move Thielan, would you send them a 2 for him? Seems like he'd be a nice fit here.
Hell, if we're going to dream - send our first round pick this year and next year along with a fourth this year to Houston for Tunsil, then send a third and a sixth to Minny for Theilen. Take Brevin Jordan in the second and profit.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:37 PM 04-05-2021
If I had to guess, probably somebody from the SEC.
[Reply]
AJKCFAN 01:46 PM 04-05-2021
If they stay at 31 - Terrace Marshall (they might even trade up a few spots to get him if a WR run develops). Unless they believe someone like Dede Westbrook or Golden Tate as a veteran FA can be their new Sammy Watkins, the Draft is the best place to get someone to keep creating mismatches.

If they trade up - if it’s a big trade up (at least 8 spots) it’s clearly for a LT and it will be for whichever LT has a mini slide. I’ll say Slater. If it’s a small trade up it’s to secure the WR
[Reply]
jallmon 01:50 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If they stay at 31: Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas

If they trade up: Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma St.
Oh, man, I hope you're correct!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:32 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Hell, if we're going to dream - send our first round pick this year and next year along with a fourth this year to Houston for Tunsil, then send a third and a sixth to Minny for Theilen. Take Brevin Jordan in the second and profit.
Seems like people are either really high on Jordan or not high at all on him. I think he'd be a great fit. I wouldn't mind Nico Collins as a WR/TE2 hybrid either.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:43 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
With his weight at 170 pounds I think a lot of GMs will be afraid to pull the trigger on him in the top 12-15 picks. Would the Chiefs want him badly enough to make a major splash by trading up if he falls to the middle to late teens? To be determined. I for one would freaking love it!
I think Smith is gonna be great. I think it's a pipe dream to think the Chiefs move up far enough to get him. If they do move up, it'll probably be for a tackle they like. Nothing is impossible though. I remember one particular draft when we were all debating which cornerback we would draft and we ended up trading up for a dude named Patrick Mahomes. That turned out to be a pretty surprising move and it kinda worked out for us. :-)
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 02:53 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I think Smith is gonna be great. I think it's a pipe dream to think the Chiefs move up far enough to get him. If they do move up, it'll probably be for a tackle they like. Nothing is impossible though. I remember one particular draft when we were all debating which cornerback we would draft and we ended up trading up for a dude named Patrick Mahomes. That turned out to be a pretty surprising move and it kinda worked out for us. :-)
Veach loves his weapons for Mahomes. If you are paying both Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce top of the market for their position the only way to get a third elite pass catcher is on a rookie contract. I wouldn't put it past Veach to go after him of he slides past pick 15. Like you said, pipe dream at this point however.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:57 PM 04-05-2021
Some players are seeing their stock rise, which means that others will have to fall (perhaps due to no fault of their own).

There will be some REALLY good players available at our pick at positions of need. I don't know who we'll take, but I think we'll be happy with the players available.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 26
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up