ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 119
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:12 PM 11-25-2020
Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go! :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 03:10 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Zags would have packed that shit in March too hence the reason the title went to no one last year.
Kansas lost two of their best players in Doke and Dotson and best 3pt shooter. Those guys carried us last year.

Doke was just amazing. I never thought he would figure out how to play basketball and then all of a sudden the light went on last year.

Dotson could get us a basket anytime we needed one and just put so much stress on defenses.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:14 PM 11-28-2020
Dotson was the #2 ranked player in college basketball last year according to KenPom and Udoka was the #6. Zaga ain't beating that team, I'm afraid.
[Reply]
DJay23 03:17 PM 11-28-2020
The Natty was ours to lose last year. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:08 PM 11-28-2020
McCormick looked like he made the team worse every time he was on the floor. Wasn't he a top 15 national recruit at the time?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:57 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Zags would have packed that shit in March too hence the reason the title went to no one last year.
Two completely different teams, but sure....makes sense.

Also, you do understand that the NCAA tourney is played in March, not Nov, right?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:00 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
McCormick looked like he made the team worse every time he was on the floor. Wasn't he a top 15 national recruit at the time?
Not that high I don't think, but he was a McD AA. Hasn't looked like one yet.

The way Self had been hyping him, I was expecting a near-dominant year from him. He almost looks like he's regressed.

I'm sure he'll contribute offensively and rebound decently, but his defense is terrible and he can't pass out of a double team.
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:58 PM 11-28-2020
I just bet a co-worker $10 I get my against any ranked team. I just gave him ten for the gonzaga game
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:03 PM 11-28-2020
McCormick played some good ball last year. He struggled with position early last year, but came around. And he made some Deighton filthy plays that not many humans can do.

I haven’t watched much of either game. If he’s regressed that’s.... troublesome.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:31 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
McCormick played some good ball last year. He struggled with position early last year, but came around. And he made some Deighton filthy plays that not many humans can do.

I haven’t watched much of either game. If he’s regressed that’s.... troublesome.
So, David played more under control than he has ever, but he seemed to be overwhelmed with being the only big man on the court. He was terrible on the boards, and not only did he rebound at an unacceptable level, he did not secure a single out of area rebound.

He missed several layups because he was slow to elevate, and did not try to dunk a single ball in traffic. He missed layups that would have been easy dunks but Dok last year.

For me, while he did make a few nice shots against St. Joe's, overall he played like crap.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:25 PM 11-29-2020
Kentucky lost to Richmond at home by 12. We need to stomp them on Tuesday.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:42 PM 12-01-2020
Looks like the Duke Equalities are over rated as usual.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:44 PM 12-01-2020
What have I missed. Duke Equalities?
[Reply]
BWillie 07:46 PM 12-01-2020

Admittedly I always payed attention to the offensive potential. Good touch, big body, quick twitch post moves. It was exciting. These were the days we had Doke to provide defense and length in the paint. Bur when hes your only big guy really I dont know. McCormack hasn't ever been this defensive force. Thats kinda what this team needs, a Doke. I think we can score.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:46 PM 12-01-2020
What have I missed. Duke Equalities?
No idea. They have a giant "Equality" on the back of their uniforms before the numbers.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:47 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Kentucky lost to Richmond at home by 12. We need to stomp them on Tuesday.
They are all freshman and xfers. We should beat them like a middling Big 12 opponent.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 119
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up