ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 22
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 10:38 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Yes! It was the Baltimore/KC game when Dante ran the KO back to take the lead in the last 2 minutes of the game.

You did mention Otter, but I think you said he was unable to attend. Would have loved to meet Otter back then...he and I used to argue a lot. He was ahead of his time constantly stating KC needed a QB. took me a few years to catch on...I'd say dude was right, wouldnt you? LOL.
That's right. I met you guys at the Ravens game. I ran into Otter a year later at the Redskins game. Was Bwana with him? :-)

The good thing about being here for 20+ years is I've seen every Chiefs game at Ravens Stadium and Fed-Ex Field. The bad thing is the pre/post games start running together.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:39 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I wonder if Mr. Blond has been able to follow along too - wherever he might be.
I’d imagine he’d be released by now.

It’s funny to think that on the original star board almost everyone used their real name in the beginning. Things were somewhat civil back then.
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:42 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:

It’s funny to think that on the original star board almost everyone used their real name in the beginning. Things were somewhat civil back then.
I kind of think you had to...when you registered there it required you give your first/last name, but you could pick a nickname as well. The arguments were just as epic, but no one gave enough of a shit to try to dox someone.
[Reply]
old_geezer 10:51 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Jamie is a sleeper.

Always has been.
The spats with him, Denise and Logical were legendary! :-):-):-)

Another name I remember from early ChiefsPlanet is Hawaiianboy. He was a fan of another team (Raiders?) but he seemed like a pretty cool dude.
[Reply]
JimNasium 10:52 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
The spats with him, Denise and Logical were legendary! :-):-):-)

Another name I remember from early ChiefsPlanet is Hawaiianboy. He was a fan of another team (Raiders?) but he seemed like a pretty cool dude.
He was a Raiders guy. For some reason it seems like he still occasionally stops by for a visit?
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:54 AM 02-01-2020
Why are you kids still on my lawn?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:55 AM 02-01-2020

Unless someone had some private correspondence with Mr Blond that I don’t know about, the prison sentence was just speculation.

I prefer to think that he avoided prison by running off to some central or South American country that doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the U.S. I hope he’s got himself a young and pretty señorita. :-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:56 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Why are you kids still on my lawn?
Haha!

Hiya, Russ.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:58 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Unless someone had some private correspondence with Mr Blond that I don’t know about, the prison sentence was just speculation.

I prefer to think that he avoided prison by running off to some central or South American country that doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the U.S. I hope he’s got himself a young and pretty señorita. :-)
I thought Blonde had a post where he admitted he made a mistake and was headed off to some type of incarceration. Then again I could be remembering incorrectly after all these years.
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 11:00 AM 02-01-2020
I thought Blonde had a post where he admitted he made a mistake and was headed off to some type of incarceration. Then again I could be remembering incorrectly after all these years.
I thought so, too. But I also remember someone else saying later that the whole prison thing was just a rumor.

So who knows?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:01 AM 02-01-2020

I managed to get around that....never had to use my real name.

I used my original tag name...mmaddog...

And I do remember some of the real names of the posters here now under monikers.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:01 AM 02-01-2020
I suppose that is possible but my memory is of him posting an I’m leaving thread with no details or follow up posts. But like you say, it’s been long enough I could be misremembering my own self.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:03 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
I thought so, too. But I also remember someone else saying later that the whole prison thing was just a rumor.

So who knows?
I really feel like it was speculation turned legend. But I’d have to do some archive digging to confirm or deny that, and it’s just not that important to me.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:04 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I had no idea that you felt that way.

:-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 11:05 AM 02-01-2020
Thank you, brother. It's been a long time. Glad to see the board thriving. It is a beautiful thing to watch.

Fwiw, I occasionally jump on and read the threads. I love the diversity (and stupidity)
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Count me in as wanting to hope that Gaz does make an appearance...there are numerous old timers that I wish stop by this weekend, Gaz being one of them. If I had to guess, Gaz has to be in his late 70's at this point.

A few others include:

KCWolfman, Morphius, Cannibal, Clint, Kurt, Luzap, Michael Michigan, Naptown Chief (the original), Ck_IN, Brock, Mark M and of course, PackFan....by buddy.

[Reply]
Page 9 of 22
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up