ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:16 PM 01-31-2020
Gonzo is one I'd like to see around.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:17 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
They've both moved on (and from each other), but are alive and well.
Does she still have nice cans?

While we’re naming some long past posters, how about the wonderful Buddhist and beryllium loving simplex?
[Reply]
burt 05:23 PM 01-31-2020
What ever happened to Morph? And I, too, miss ol' Skip. I may be in the minority....
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:25 PM 01-31-2020
Skip was entertaining.

Skip was an asshole.

I like assholes.
[Reply]
burt 05:26 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Skip was entertaining.

Skip was an asshole.

I like assholes.
I always knew that you liked me!
[Reply]
eDave 05:29 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
What about Katipan?
And Dylan. Miss her so much. <3
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:31 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Skip was entertaining.

Skip was an asshole.

I like assholes.
And all your Hogs, squeal in agreement......
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:31 PM 01-31-2020
Endelt?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:33 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk:
Gaz is out riding his god forsaken bike!
Another poster we haven't seen much since the realignment of divisions and conferences.
Damn good to see you again Joe.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:36 PM 01-31-2020
While we’re on memory lane and listing who should be here, quick shout of RIP to logical and other CPers who have passed before getting to see this team and this super bowl.....
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:36 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I joined in early 05 and he was long gone by then. Whatever happened before CP...i honestly don't care.

He gets so much damn love on this forum for some shit he did 20 years ago that, for him to not be here for the SB, is frankly disrespectful to those who keep asking for him.

So if you're still too good to show here for the SB, despite all the love this place has given you for so damn long then you don't deserve the love you've been given, because you sure AF aint giving it back.

Look at all the guys who've come back around that we've all welcomed back with open arms to celebrate with us.

Even the notorious Dane is back.

He don't wanna be here. Time to just let it go.

Anyway, im sure the old timers hate my post(s) so i'll shut up now. But blah, w/e...i think he clearly wants no part of CP so it's time to just let the myth of Gaz die along with everything else we've released from Pre-Mahomes.
People should have respect for those that came before them.
Part of the reason for the love is his constant civility and knowledge.
If he doesn't show chances are it is because of health reasons.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 05:42 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Count me in as wanting to hope that Gaz does make an appearance...there are numerous old timers that I wish stop by this weekend, Gaz being one of them. If I had to guess, Gaz has to be in his late 70's at this point.

A few others include:

KCWolfman, Morphius, Cannibal, Clint, Kurt, Luzap, Michael Michigan, Naptown Chief (the original), Ck_IN, Brock, Mark M and of course, PackFan....by buddy.
Gaz is 63 and yes it would be great to see some more old timers check in.
[Reply]
Hoover 05:56 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz is like the Planet Yoda.

Speak poorly of I will not.

[Reply]
wazu 05:58 PM 01-31-2020
I would like to dispell the myth that at one point ChiefsPlanet was this tranquil place where no fights ever broke out. It's always been pretty rowdy.
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:00 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I would like to dispell the myth that at one point ChiefsPlanet was this tranquil place where no fights ever broke out. It's always been pretty rowdy.
Up yours.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up