ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 22
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:59 PM 01-31-2020
Man, thumb me down idc. But if this Gaz guy (who posted here for what, 2-3 years in CP's 20 year's of existence?) is too cool to kick it with us for the F'n SB then he can kick rocks, for real.

Grace us with his presence....PFFFFFFFFF
[Reply]
JimNasium 01:02 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Man, thumb me down idc. But if this Gaz guy (who posted here for what, 2-3 years in CP's 20 year's of existence?) is too cool to kick it with us for the F'n SB then he can kick rocks, for real.

I up thumbed but would still love to hear from Gaz.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:20 PM 01-31-2020

nah, man, he was here for a long time.

And on the old Star board before that.

when things began to get uncivil here he split.

I understand. Gaz liked to talk football, but as fans of the same team expected civil discourse.

I'd love to hear back from him too.

and then watch Clark, Jones, and Suggs crush the pencil-neck.
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 01:25 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz is out riding his god forsaken bike!
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:30 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
nah, man, he was here for a long time.

And on the old Star board before that.

when things began to get uncivil here he split.

I understand. Gaz liked to talk football, but as fans of the same team expected civil discourse.

I'd love to hear back from him too.

and then watch Clark, Jones, and Suggs crush the pencil-neck.

I joined in early 05 and he was long gone by then. Whatever happened before CP...i honestly don't care.

He gets so much damn love on this forum for some shit he did 20 years ago that, for him to not be here for the SB, is frankly disrespectful to those who keep asking for him.

So if you're still too good to show here for the SB, despite all the love this place has given you for so damn long then you don't deserve the love you've been given, because you sure AF aint giving it back.

Look at all the guys who've come back around that we've all welcomed back with open arms to celebrate with us.

Even the notorious Dane is back.

He don't wanna be here. Time to just let it go.

Anyway, im sure the old timers hate my post(s) so i'll shut up now. But blah, w/e...i think he clearly wants no part of CP so it's time to just let the myth of Gaz die along with everything else we've released from Pre-Mahomes.
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:50 PM 01-31-2020
I have been concerned about his well being for some time. If I remember correctly, he might be even older than I am.

This last couple years I have been having friends pass on a very regular basis. :-)

Things really did get nasty and raunchy here and we lost Pastor Mike not much after Gaz left. He was an enjoyable poster.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:51 PM 01-31-2020
Dear Gaz come back please. We are near the promised land!
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:52 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk:
Gaz is out riding his god forsaken bike!
May we count on the support of the Seahawk Principality as go to war against your divisional enemy?
[Reply]
Andoverer 01:52 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
They weren't just quarterbacks, he called them pencil-necked quarterbacks :-)
[Reply]
Cheater5 01:56 PM 01-31-2020
I joined in early 05 and he was long gone by then. Whatever happened before CP...i honestly don't care.

He gets so much damn love on this forum for some shit he did 20 years ago that, for him to not be here for the SB, is frankly disrespectful to those who keep asking for him.

So if you're still too good to show here for the SB, despite all the love this place has given you for so damn long then you don't deserve the love you've been given, because you sure AF aint giving it back.

Look at all the guys who've come back around that we've all welcomed back with open arms to celebrate with us.

Anyway, im sure the old timers hate my post(s) so i'll shut up now. But blah, w/e...i think he clearly wants no part of CP so it's time to just let the myth of Gaz die along with everything else we've released from Pre-Mahomes.

Dude, you've been here almost 15 years-- you are an old timer. And I'm with you 100%; plenty of room on the bandwagon, and if you can't jump back on when (finally) our team makes it to the Promised Land-- then pound sand.
[Reply]
R Clark 01:57 PM 01-31-2020
Yeah I’d like to hear is his take on our defense , if I remember right he was into the defenses side
[Reply]
Stryker 02:01 PM 01-31-2020

Well put!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:04 PM 01-31-2020
Meh dude hasn't been around for most of this boards existence, need to let it go. Do we not think if he could post he would have by now?
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 02:07 PM 01-31-2020
I met Gaz at an early Wichita CP meet-up, along with Clint of Wichita and his spouse (username had Red in it) along with others.

He preferred a more civil discourse with a humorous touch, not the steep rage ramp-up that the internet has become.

And yes, he was a fan of a stout defense.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 22
1 234511 > Last »
Up