ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 80
« First < 30707677787980
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:42 PM 09-02-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I would like to have two separate, full quality streams to separate TVs. Trying to split out a quarter stream... Yuck.

And actually, I would like to have separate high quality streams of the same game that was synced. The 'normal' view and say the view from behind the QB.
Been watching CFB on multi view all weekend. It’s fucking bad ass
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:08 PM 09-02-2023
I had just been assuming that Sunday Ticket wasn't going to allow multiple streams to the same house for a standard subscription, but I guess they are.

So yes, I have 50 something inch TV that is actually still on the wall of my living room (because I chose a new spot for the new one).

I just need to decide if that's where I want to leave it and hook it back up.

Sports bar here I come...
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:02 PM 09-02-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I had just been assuming that Sunday Ticket wasn't going to allow multiple streams to the same house for a standard subscription, but I guess they are.

So yes, I have 50 something inch TV that is actually still on the wall of my living room (because I chose a new spot for the new one).

I just need to decide if that's where I want to leave it and hook it back up.

Sports bar here I come...
Unlimited streams in your household
[Reply]
Rausch 06:51 AM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Unlimited streams in your household
So I got it but how do I set it up on the downstairs TV's? I don't need the boy watching a ton of youtube fap vids and shitty music on my log in and fucking up my youtube history. Do I have to log in on my regular youtube profile to also watch it off the phone/comp downstairs?
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 06:59 AM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
So I got it but how do I set it up on the downstairs TV's? I don't need the boy watching a ton of youtube fap vids and shitty music on my log in and fucking up my youtube history. Do I have to log in on my regular youtube profile to also watch it off the phone/comp downstairs?
Assuming that you're referring to YouTube TV and not regular YouTube, you can go into the settings and add additional profiles. This will accomplish your goal.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:53 PM 09-03-2023
I actually have two separate Google email/accounts so I can have two separate YouTube accounts (I already have a family plan) with separate YouTube history.

One is strictly for when I want to veg out watching music. The other is for everything else.

It used to work great. But a few years ago Google made the recommendations algorithm much worse.

It decided you can't stay in your echo chamber. So even though I have only watched music on my music account for the last 5+ years, it now recommends a lot of non music crap.

And then, for instance, it seems to get overly specific much quicker than it used. Watch a couple of heavy metal covers and that is all it will recommend. At least as far as music. It will of course continue to recommend hurricane coverage or whatever that I never click on.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:57 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
So I got it but how do I set it up on the downstairs TV's? I don't need the boy watching a ton of youtube fap vids and shitty music on my log in and ****ing up my youtube history. Do I have to log in on my regular youtube profile to also watch it off the phone/comp downstairs?
If you want to watch something on you tube without messing up your youtube history, you can watch it in a private browser.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 80
« First < 30707677787980
Up