ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 448 of 449
« First < 348398438444445446447448 449 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:08 PM 08-11-2020
Also, staylor nailed it from the beginning. I think Jalen Ramsey is probably gay.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:36 PM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Also, staylor nailed it from the beginning. I think Jalen Ramsey is probably gay.

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:44 PM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I’ll admit to being wrong about thinking we needed Ramsey. Clearly we didn’t.

And on a semi-related note - I’m looking forward to, hopefully, watching Fenton continue to develop.
If the Chiefs wanted a top 10 corner, they would have kept Marcus Peters. Instead, they opted for a talented young safety, who was playing really well until the Chiefs agreed to play on a patch of mush.

Now that Ward can actually see, we're going to have to pay him like a top 10 corner to retain him long term.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:09 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You can hook up with dudes a few times and not be considered gay tho
[Reply]
RN47 07:13 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

[Reply]
In58men 07:16 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Ramsey is still a jackass...

That shit would get annoying though.

I’d hate to be ask over and over, everyone has their limits. I don’t see him as being a “jackass”.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:25 AM 08-12-2020
:-) ok....
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:35 AM 08-12-2020
What’s the limit
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:42 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Remember when there was no way we were beating the Patriots in the play-offs without trading for Ramsey? :-)
We didn't.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:45 AM 08-12-2020
Hey dude there's nothing wrong with it or anything like that! Y'know, like... if you're gay, then you're gay. It's cool.
[Reply]
wazu 07:53 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by In58men:

I’d hate to be ask over and over, everyone has their limits. I don’t see him as being a “jackass”.
Agreed. Nothing jackass at all, there. It does seem to contradict what I remember his stance to be when he was in Jacksonville. Seems like at this point he's just praying to have a good season and hit free agency for a big payday.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:02 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Ramsey is still a jackass...

Yeah, I didn't see an issue either. Reporters are annoying af. Belichick does similar shit and no one bats an eye.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:48 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, I didn't see an issue either. Reporters are annoying af. Belichick does similar shit and no one bats an eye.
1. He's been doing the same schtick for 30 years of coaching and 2. Everyone knows he's a jackass and he's been called a prick for 30 years. 3. He's won more superbowls than Jesus.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:49 AM 08-12-2020
This will go down in history as the best non trade in Chiefs history
[Reply]
ModSocks 08:59 AM 08-12-2020

Originally Posted by wazu:
Agreed. Nothing jackass at all, there. It does seem to contradict what I remember his stance to be when he was in Jacksonville. Seems like at this point he's just praying to have a good season and hit free agency for a big payday.
Did you guys watch the episode? Because it's actually worse in context.

He was asked whether or not having a contract in place before the season begins is important to him. He gave his non-answer answer and was asked again.

He initially starts out with a normal reaction, but as he continues talking he gradually loses self control until his tantrum ends and he storms out of the room. The Rams PR staff had to get him to sit back down and that's where the tweet begins. The tweet actually starts AFTER his tantrum.

Most sane people can handle being asked a question twice without losing their shit and throwing a tantrum.

He's definitely a head case with an inability to control his emotion.

Though of course one could argue that a little bit of crazy is a necessary part of the job.
[Reply]
Page 448 of 449
« First < 348398438444445446447448 449 >
Up