Page 447 of 449
« First < 347397437443444445446447 448449 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
scho63 03:11 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
Sure, Rapp was way out of position. But what the hell was Ramsey doing? He was running 5 yards behind his guy. He wasn't in position to make any kind of play.
Looked like he was thinking of what he wanted from Santa and just zoned out. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:45 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
Sure, Rapp was way out of position. But what the hell was Ramsey doing? He was running 5 yards behind his guy. He wasn't in position to make any kind of play.
It's difficult to defend his non-chalant, lackadaisical demeanor but I'd guess he was expecting safety help over the top. Seems he was looking to undercut Sanders on his break at the 1st down marker (which obviously never came).
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:37 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Did I hear it right that he got his FIRST pick in this game of the whole season, but also got voted to the pro bowl?
First pick as a Ram. Was it the first one of the season for Ramsey?

Don't matter, Pro Bowl is just a popularity contest.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:39 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
It's fine....let these "get off my lawn" posters keep thinking he's cancer. You can't change their addled minds.
Dude was NOT worth 2 first round draft picks, cancer or not.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:53 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Looked like he was thinking of what he wanted from Santa and just zoned out. :-)
I don't think he "zoned" out enough if you know what I mean.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:30 AM 01-25-2020
I'm sick of all the punditry, so I'm watching every game this season on gamepass - even the losses.

All I have to say from game 1 is FUCK RAMSEY. That douche deliberately injured Hill. I'm glad he got stuck on the shitty-ass Rams and his contract is going to sink them for years go come. We dodged a major bullet there.
[Reply]
bobhill 01:13 AM 01-25-2020
Forgot about him. But I agree with you.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:22 AM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I'm sick of all the punditry, so I'm watching every game this season on gamepass - even the losses.

All I have to say from game 1 is FUCK RAMSEY. That douche deliberately injured Hill. I'm glad he got stuck on the shitty-ass Rams and his contract is going to sink them for years go come. We dodged a major bullet there.
Yeah. I wish clay would have gifted up Ramsey crating after Hill and Watkins beat his ass like a drum.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:34 AM 01-25-2020
I was so sad when we didn't get Ramsey and our season went down the tubes.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:17 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's difficult to defend his non-chalant, lackadaisical demeanor but I'd guess he was expecting safety help over the top. Seems he was looking to undercut Sanders on his break at the 1st down marker (which obviously never came).
This.
[Reply]
Frosty 03:22 PM 01-25-2020
Remember when there was no way we were beating the Patriots in the play-offs without trading for Ramsey? :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 05:12 PM 02-04-2020
This is fun to revisit. Everybody look at this buttfucking moron:

Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
Can’t wait for Veach to get fired. Aggressive but targets the wrong guys. Has tunnel vision. Can’t draft.

You’re right he won’t be. We have a Badass QB and coach. We had a chance to build something that could last a few years and then to rebuild in areas but Mahomes is gonna go the Rodgers route. We may get 1 Super Bowl with him but Veach has sucked. Mahomes and Reid will keep him off the hot seat for awhile.

I’ll be happy to admit if I’m wrong but i won’t be. Everyone has their opinion and I understand the other side. I’m just great at this and rarely wrong. I have several Madden franchise titles to prove that.
Wrong. Never said 100%. But I’m amazing at this and I’m telling you Ramsey is the difference between super bowl or falling short again. Veach went all in with out pushing in all the chips. #veachisabeach

Yea this is terrible for the chiefs. People overvalue picks and don’t recognize the importance of the trade. This will come back to bite the Chiefs. This was a all in year and people saying we shouldn’t have gave up that much are going to be complaining when we fail in the playoffs the next couple years.

[Reply]
Gravedigger 05:15 PM 02-04-2020
Glad we have the majority of our draft ammo going into the Combine.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:17 PM 02-04-2020
I’ll admit to being wrong about thinking we needed Ramsey. Clearly we didn’t.

And on a semi-related note - I’m looking forward to, hopefully, watching Fenton continue to develop.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:03 PM 08-11-2020
Ramsey is still a jackass...

Lesson learned. Do not ask Jalen Ramsey about his contract. #HardKnocks pic.twitter.com/zburTTfPlk

— Jordan Dajani (@JordanDajani) August 12, 2020

[Reply]
Page 447 of 449
« First < 347397437443444445446447 448449 >
Up