Page 54 of 173
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BlackOp 03:53 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Reek has been replaced in this draft.
Umm...no he hasn't. Hill is a generational talent...KC drafted a fast WR. There are fast WRs drafted every year..
tyreekthefreak 03:53 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
I don't read here much anymore or post because I am sure I will piss some sensitive mod off but...

Tyreek is scum if this all went down the way it's being described but Tyreek is a once in a generation player and I bet when he gets cut, he will lay low until about the middle of next season when someone one will bring him in because he is now a changed man and all will be forgotten because he is a superstar. ... A mediocre player would never get another look from anyone but a superstar will get another chance.

If I offended a sensitive mod with this post I apologize in advance.

Bye again
No one is offended....you are exactly right. The NFL won't ban him for life so why should the Chiefs?

No one yet knows how bad his child rearing skills truly are...a lot of media, and Planeteers, make mountains out of mole hills! Keep him, counsel him, and then play him. Just like the next team would...
htismaqe 03:56 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Just curious...what do you think led up to that altercation? I'm being serious.

Was she cooking him a nice meal..he came home angry and just started punching her?

What could have happened to trigger a situation like that...what did she say to him right before it happened? These are the things we never know...and thus dont have a clear idea to the chain of events that led to a physical altercation.

People dont take into account the role Crystal played prior...but because she's female, she's publicly exonerated of any accountability. Emotional abuse is abuse too...and women are inherent experts at knowing the exact button to push in a man.

This white knight mentality is an antiquated concept...women can be just as evil as men....and in some instances more so.
Because the appropriate response to evil is more evil.
Warrick 03:57 PM 04-27-2019
By some miracle, if Tyreek is able to play for the Chiefs this year or even next year, this offense will be unstoppable!
raidersnumber1 04:02 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
By some miracle Tyreek is able to play for the Chiefs this year or even next year, this offense will be unstoppable!

No chance. And the fact some of you people are still wanting to see this guy in your team's uniform after everything that's come out this week is worrisome. :-)
BlackOp 04:04 PM 04-27-2019
Once this "fuax media outrage for ca$h" settles down...hopefully cooler heads prevail.

There is only ONE thing that would get Hill kicked off the Chiefs.. Did he INTENTIONALLY break Hill Jr's arm, if at all... that means he hurt his child on PURPOSE.

Right now the only thing he is guilty of is being a shitty parent and having a toxic relationship.

If there are no criminal charges for abuse....KC should help him get out of that situation and educate him on being a better parent.

That's it...nothing more or less.
smithandrew051 04:07 PM 04-27-2019
Once this "fuax media outrage for ca$h" settles down...hopefully cooler heads prevail.

There is only ONE thing that would get Hill kicked off the Chiefs.. Did he INTENTIONALLY break Hill Jr's arm, if at all... that means he hurt his child on PURPOSE.

Right now the only thing he is guilty of is being a shitty parent and having a toxic relationship.

If there are no criminal charges for abuse....KC should help him get out of that situation and educate him on being a batter parent.

That's it...nothing more or less.
What if Tyreek was pulling his son’s arm behind his back to restrain him while beating him and that’s how it broke? That’s not intentional, but still the result of unnecessary violence and negligence for his safety.

Some have speculated that is how it happened.
BlackOp 04:17 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
What if Tyreek was pulling his son’s arm behind his back to restrain him while beating him and that’s how it broke? That’s not intentional, but still the result of unnecessary violence and negligence for his safety.

Some have speculated that is how it happened.
I'm tired talking about "what ifs"...if Hill is a chronic child abuser, he'll be gone.

We dont know yet if Hill even is responsible...or the circumstances that caused the injury.

To me, the word "abuse" means deliberate intent to harm. I wish people would just quit throwing it out so loosely...

When Peterson beat his kid bloody with a switch...he was DELIBERATELY trying to inflict harm, it was intentional and premeditated.

If Hill intentionally broke his sons arm in an attempt to inflict bodily injury...he'll get convicted.
smithandrew051 04:21 PM 04-27-2019
I'm tired talking about "what ifs"...if Hill is a chronic child abuser, he'll be gone.

We dont know yet if Hill even is responsible...or the circumstances that caused the injury.

To me, the word "abuse" means deliberate intent to harm. I wish people would just quit throwing it out so loosely...

When Peterson beat his kid bloody with a switch...he was DELIBERATELY trying to inflict harm, it was intentional and premeditated.

If Hill intentionally broke his sons arm in an attempt to inflict injury...he'll get convicted.
I was specifically replying to your statement that Hill would only get kicked off the team if he intentionally broke his son’s arm. I’m just trying to understand where you draw the line on what’s intentional.
BlackOp 04:31 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I was specifically replying to your statement that Hill would only get kicked off the team if he intentionally broke his son’s arm. I’m just trying to understand where you draw the line on what’s intentional.
Grabbing your kids arm isn't an attempt to injure....putting a cigarette out on his back is.

You have a deliberate outcome in mind...I guess you could, in theory, grab an arm with the intention of breaking it.

This is my own opinion but Hill doesn't strike as wanting to deliberately break his sons arm...He's a professional athlete and a compact one at that. He's a strong dude...and we still dont know if he was even responsible.

It not out of realm of possibility that Hill grabbed his son by the arm...and it broke. He has an almost supernatural amount of torque...he's a freak of nature. If it was an accident..I could see why he would want to cover it up...given his past. The media would be all over it...just like now. We dont know...so I'm going to stop with fictional scenarios.
In58men 04:33 PM 04-27-2019
What’s the latest?
jettio 04:41 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's a wedge they can use to drive into any cracks they found in her story.

I'm sure they knew she was lying, they just couldn't get her to break.

The audio gives them a tool they didn't have before...
Considering that the punishment for any offense might be to take the same classes and services that are being ordered in the family court case, why would that be worthwhile?

My prediction is press release to announce no prosecution instead of a press conference for the DA to show off.

I think a defense attorney would be able to get the fool that sent the tape to Angie Ricono on the witness stand to ask about chain of custody and motivation for sabotaging this mother and father.

This idea of worrying about the child as a motivation makes no sense when the family court case is ongoing. Likely, somebody in the family or a fake friend wants to **** Tyreek and Cristal and their kids out of the money from the big contract.

How do you have complaints that have police investigations and state agency investigations (probably from mandatory Emergency Room report) that are dropped because looks like accident, then reopened because KC Star publishes, then no charges, then throw couple under bus because you hate that criminal case is dropped?

Elected DAs like to show off, and losing a high profile case is not showing off.

If there is no witnessed malicious act, there is no case. The first police and state workers that sized up the situation concluded likely accident. If the only new developments is fake friend exploits unethical press to embarrass family on the pretense of helping kid that is already being protected, I don't think that adds up to much and the prosecution would not be worth it.

My guess is that there was no malicious act. The DA probably believes that too. Some fake friend saboteur wants to escalate meddling while preserving anonymity? Problem for her and the people rooting against Tyreek Hill, is that it is going to be a lot easier to prove meddling by a saboteur, when the anonymity protections for child abuse reporters no longer apply because of using KCTV 5 to sabotage this family.
TLO 04:44 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
What’s the latest?
He "NOT" good
chiefzilla1501 04:47 PM 04-27-2019

If Hill intentionally broke his sons arm in an attempt to inflict bodily injury...he'll get convicted.
This isn't even close to the same situation as AP. You keep looking at this situation on its own. The question isn't if this was child abuse. The question is if this behavior shows a pattern that makes him a danger to his girlfriend, his son, and even if he dumps crystal let's be real... Does anyone really think dumping his gf or losing child custody means he won't abuse other women or some other child in the future?

What weve learned is that despite hill going through A LOT of anger management and therapy, That audio revealed that he isn't reformed at all. He's still the same monster that was capable of abusing a pregnant woman. And he always will be. He will be suspended by the league for a long time even with what little we know. He'll be an enormous distraction. And no team will want to give a long term deal to a player who not only is one tiny mistake away from a permaban, but is totally incapable of avoiding that mistake.
rabblerouser 04:48 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
What’s the latest?
Nothing's changed, as far as I know.
Page 54 of 173
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up