ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 21
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oral Sex Frequency
Graystoke 02:01 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
omg I was (and am) so delighted with my current's body that I used to stare at him hungrily all the time. He'd get flattered and wave his thing at me.

It got really silly years ago but I don't want to hurt his feelings so I still giggle and smile. And roll my eyes as soon as it's safe.
So your saying you like the Penicopter move...right?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:10 PM 12-19-2014
It got really silly years ago but I don't want to hurt his feelings so I still giggle and smile. And roll my eyes as soon as it's safe.
Don't eyeroll the conditioned response *you* created there, Ms. Skinner.
[Reply]
ottawa_chiefs_fan 01:26 PM 12-19-2014
You need to add a Y-axis - "Years married"
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:29 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?
:-)
[Reply]
Dayze 01:32 PM 12-19-2014
girls like confidence. you don't have to be confident in some crazy-awesome abilities like being a fighter pilot. whatever you do/enjoy and are confident about, go with that.

:-)

whatever 'it' is you have, be confident with it and run with it.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:33 PM 12-19-2014
Well no. If you're not excited about being a high school sports announcer, then no, I don't want to hear about it.

But if you love it. If you love the kids, the atmosphere, the booth. If it's the tradition, or the smells, or the sounds that keep drawing you back. If it mattered to you in any way, I would.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:37 PM 12-19-2014
Well no. If you're not excited about being a high school sports announcer, then no, I don't want to hear about it.

But if you love it. If you love the kids, the atmosphere, the booth. If it's the tradition, or the smells, or the sounds that keep drawing you back. If it mattered to you in any way, I would.
If that doesn't wake him up nothing will. I'm about to change his name to Discuss in KC.

Edit: not really, for those who throw fits over that sort of thing.
[Reply]
go bo 07:35 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
If that doesn't wake him up nothing will. I'm about to change his name to Discuss in KC.

Edit: not really, for those who throw fits over that sort of thing.
fuck 'em...
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:00 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
If that's some kind of a shot at me then kindly go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:36 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
If that's some kind of a shot at me then kindly go fuck yourself.

Have you read his posts? You're literally the 40 year old version of him.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:53 PM 12-19-2014

I would imagine that it smells a lot like teen spirit.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:45 PM 12-20-2014

And you don't think that a 20-something guy displaying any of what you've mentioned here won't come off as incredibly creepy?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:13 AM 12-21-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
And you don't think that a 20-something guy displaying any of what you've mentioned here won't come off as incredibly creepy?
This isn't you, is it?

[Reply]
Dayze 01:37 PM 12-19-2014
I should probably also make sure my wife knows that Two Girls 1 Cup is not the Shawshank Redemption or Godfather of pron.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:54 PM 12-19-2014
My kids sing a song that references Kurt Cobain and have no idea who Nirvana is. :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 21
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up