ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe this team and win @Bal & @NE?
Yes 148 70.81%
No 61 29.19%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you believe this team can win @Bal AND @NE in January?
Pasta Little Brioni 08:41 AM 12-03-2019
The last 6 superbowls have featured teams off byes
[Reply]
oldman 08:41 AM 12-03-2019
The Ravens with Jackson are this year's bandwagon team, just as we were last year. Look at how ESPN, etc. are touting them. They got their dream AFCCG last year, so another isn't out of the question for "New York" to fabricate.

But to the question, yes, we can and we should as long as the zebras and New York stay out of it. Andy can't get cute in the 4th and let off the gas. Spags can't let the D get gashed with the run. Our secondary is much improved over not only last year but earlier this season, so Brady doesn't scare me. Contain Jackson and we're golden.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:48 AM 12-03-2019
We should start by going into Foxboro this week and winning in December.

Enjoy the ride people, I think this is going to be one hell of a ride!
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:00 AM 12-03-2019
Can? Sure, Chiefs can win @ Balt or @ NE in January.

Will they? I'd say very unlikely @ Balt. We'll see about NE this coming weekend.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:02 AM 12-03-2019
Spags took a 10-6 Giants defense and went on a run in the playoffs. Anything can happen.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:08 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Spags took a 10-6 Giants defense and went on a run in the playoffs. Anything can happen.
And beat a 19-0 Patriots cheating team to win a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
O.city 09:17 AM 12-03-2019
Hardman can't get off press coverage and right now can run 1 or 2 routes on the tree. He's a gadget player at this point, which is fine, but they need Sammy to not suck.
[Reply]
O.city 09:19 AM 12-03-2019
Eh, I see Dj already addressed that.

After watching some cutups of the game Sunday, there was definitely some opportunity to get the ball to Watkins, just didn't work out. Need to force it to him a bit.

Also, Kelce was bad Sunday. Drops early, I'm pretty sure on the jump ball over the middle he caught he ran the wrong route and just stood there like a stooge and happen to catch a pass.

He goes thru stretches where he's just unfocused or something.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:22 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Eh, I see Dj already addressed that.

After watching some cutups of the game Sunday, there was definitely some opportunity to get the ball to Watkins, just didn't work out. Need to force it to him a bit.

Also, Kelce was bad Sunday. Drops early, I'm pretty sure on the jump ball over the middle he caught he ran the wrong route and just stood there like a stooge and happen to catch a pass.

He goes thru stretches where he's just unfocused or something.
I’m sure it’s pretty hard to stay focused 100% of the game when the other team is allowed to basically rape you in the first 5 yards and then anything after 5 yards they get away with.
[Reply]
O.city 09:24 AM 12-03-2019
I’m sure it’s pretty hard to stay focused 100% of the game when the other team is allowed to basically rape you in the first 5 yards and then anything after 5 yards they get away with.
They did that to Gronk, he played thru it.

Kelce wants to be considered the best TE in the league, figure it out and get off it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:28 AM 12-03-2019
It’s not taboo. Other people have mentioned it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:32 AM 12-03-2019
It’s not taboo. Other people have mentioned it.
It's not wrong, either.

But it's also worth pointing out that 'Off Mahomes' is still as good as anyone in the game. And buying into that theory kinda requires that we ignore what he did against TN - he was a monster in that game.

Eh, we'll see. I agree he's looked more like a mere Hall of Fame contender rather than the guy we should probably just erect a completely new building for. I was looking forward to the grand opening of the Hall of Mahomes across the street in Canton.

We may just want to hold off on scheduling the ribbon cutting ceremony just yet.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:36 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's not wrong, either.

But it's also worth pointing out that 'Off Mahomes' is still as good as anyone in the game. And buying into that theory kinda requires that we ignore what he did against TN - he was a monster in that game.

Eh, we'll see. I agree he's looked more like a mere Hall of Fame contender rather than the guy we should probably just erect a completely new building for. I was looking forward to the grand opening of the Hall of Mahomes across the street in Canton.

We may just want to hold off on scheduling the ribbon cutting ceremony just yet.
Never said it was wrong.

I think the field in Mexico City and the wind last weekend had a lot to do with it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:16 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's not wrong, either.

The Chiefs played on a shitty Mexican field at over a mile above sea level and then to Arrowhead in 30 mph winds.

CP - yeah Mahomes is Off. :-)

Mahomes should have had 3 passing TD's and a rushing TD against the Faders. Yep, it is his fault Kelce let it go between his hands, and the refs called a phantom holding penalty to take a TD off the board- then we had a huge lead and let our running game salt the minutes off the clock.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:30 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Chiefs played on a shitty Mexican field at over a mile above sea level and then to Arrowhead in 30 mph winds.

CP - yeah Mahomes is Off. :-)

Mahomes should have had 3 passing TD's and a rushing TD against the Faders. Yep, it is his fault Kelce let it go between his hands, and the refs called a phantom holding penalty to take a TD off the board- then we had a huge lead and let our running game salt the minutes off the clock.

The Kelce drop turned into the Williams touchdown anyway.

Like I said, there are reasons to toss the results out. The last two games have been in tough conditions and the Titans game was excellent.

But I don't think you want to just hand-waive anything. And to say that he's not playing to the 50 TD, 5,000 yard level he was last year isn't unfair either.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up