ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2492 of 4830
« First < 1492199223922442248224882489249024912492 249324942495249625022542259229923492 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:12 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He’s not a top 3 WR but he’s already impressing them. Dude is not a retard like you implied he was :-)

He’s going to be the best weapon on that team by mid season.

Just have to deal with the fact that the Raiders fucked it up again and let the Broncos get a stud
I simply pointed to his Wonderlic and the lack of a true offseason for rookies as a possible reason that he gets off to a slow start.

Funny that you think that’s already been disproven because he “impressed” at fucking practice though.

Keep on sucking that donkey dick.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:36 PM 08-16-2020
He’s not a top 3 WR but he’s already impressing them. Dude is not a retard like you implied he was :-)

Just have to deal with the fact that the Raiders ****ed it up again and let the Broncos get a stud
Raiders will kick themselves for their mistake passing on Jeudy for the next decade. Ruggs is not on his level.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:30 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy shit pump the ****ing breaks.
Maybe he means top three on the Broncos' roster. I think he can get there.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:46 PM 08-16-2020
Denver has a shit roster, so not really impressed on one turd beating up on another
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:52 PM 08-16-2020

Just have to deal with the fact that the Raiders fucked it up again and let the Broncos get a stud
It’s been a weird offseason, and Lock is now learning his second offensive playbook. It’s gonna be a learning curve. I think Juedy is gonna be good, but he’s only gonna be as good as his QB and OL and the jury is still out in that. How many WR have we all thought was the next big thing on KC that didn’t even make it to game 1?
[Reply]
RunKC 06:14 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I simply pointed to his Wonderlic and the lack of a true offseason for rookies as a possible reason that he gets off to a slow start.

Funny that you think that’s already been disproven because he “impressed” at ****ing practice though.

Keep on sucking that donkey dick.
I loved Jerry before the draft even happened dude :-)

I never understood a single draft retard that wanted Ruggs over him. It never ever made any sense which is why it’s more laughable that Mayock shit the bed again.

The Broncos are like any other NFL team. Every team is going to have some very good players. Just the way it is.

Truthfully I never understood the Cardinals passing on Jeudy for Isaiah Simmons. No ILB is gonna make the difference that a badass WR will make in this new offensive league. Just imagine Kyler Murray with Fitz, Hopkins, Kirk and Jeudy.
[Reply]
TEX 07:47 AM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Raiders will kick themselves for their mistake passing on Jeudy for the next decade. Ruggs is not on his level.
Yep. Ruggs is John Ross. Got speed but missing lots of other stuff.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:32 PM 08-17-2020

I never understood a single draft retard that wanted Ruggs over him. It never ever made any sense which is why it’s more laughable that Mayock shit the bed again.

The Broncos are like any other NFL team. Every team is going to have some very good players. Just the way it is.

Truthfully I never understood the Cardinals passing on Jeudy for Isaiah Simmons. No ILB is gonna make the difference that a badass WR will make in this new offensive league. Just imagine Kyler Murray with Fitz, Hopkins, Kirk and Jeudy.
Simmons is a beast. I'd absolutely take him over Jeudy.
[Reply]
DrRyan 03:43 PM 08-17-2020

No chance it was ever Jeudy there. Simmons, Wills, Becton or Wirfs. Jeudy would have been a disaster of a pick there. Simmons is a freak of an athlete and may end up being a stud for years to come. Jeudy is a great route runner, but I can't see him as a top tier WR any time soon.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:44 AM 09-10-2020
:-)

A statement from Clay Matthews’ agent @RyanWilliamsA1 pic.twitter.com/CPkoG7N7kI

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) September 10, 2020

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:29 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-)

Elway is such a turd. Lucked into Manning but prettt much every move that wasn’t involved with those Manning teams has been pretty terrible. Love it!!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:36 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Denver has a shit roster, so not really impressed on one turd beating up on another
They don't have a shit roster. Not an elite one but not shit.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:40 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
It's shit compared to the Chiefs. So still runny dog shit overall.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:42 AM 09-10-2020
It's hot dog shit dude
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:00 AM 09-10-2020
When there’s a team in your division with an elite roster like KC, then a decent roster is bad. We’ve been there.
[Reply]
Page 2492 of 4830
« First < 1492199223922442248224882489249024912492 249324942495249625022542259229923492 > Last »
Up