ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2479 of 4830
« First < 1479197923792429246924752476247724782479 248024812482248324892529257929793479 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:12 PM 05-08-2020
it's comical at this point
[Reply]
Brody Wa 02:37 PM 05-08-2020
This might be off topic slightly but there’s no other way to say it and it needs to be said...Shannon Sharp is the biggest fair weather fan in NFL modern history. First he criticized the Chiefs for taking him with 10th pick and then he starts calling him Mahomeboy when he kicks everyone’s ass in the NFL.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:22 PM 05-09-2020
I think Donk fans are going to be a little disappointed in Jeudy...not that he wont be decent just not an elite #1. He wasn't even the best WR on his team...and arguably the 3rd best behind Smith and Ruggs...

Simms didn't have him in his top 5...and if I were a GM, I would definitely take into account what his supporting cast was...

Would Mecole Hardman be as effective without Hill, Watkins and Kelce? Probably not...as he would get added attention.

Smith had 68 receptions for 1,256 yards with 14 touchdowns.

Jeudy totaled 77 receptions for 1,163 yards and 10 touchdowns

Ruggs had 40 catches for 746 yards and seven touchdowns

YPC and TD% per reception

Ruggs 18.4 and 5.7
Smith 18.1 and 4.8
Jeudy 15.1 and 7.7

Pretty nice to have that much talent, at once, on the same team...3 top 20 picks.

I would have taken Lamb....he didn't have two top WRs in addition to himself....or a top QB.

62 receptions for 1,327 yards and 14 touchdowns..and he missed a game.

21.4 YPC and 4.42% TD per catch.

Cowboys got a steal...relieved that Horseface passed on him....especially with Lock's QB style.
[Reply]
KCTitus 11:21 PM 05-09-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Only good defense Lock played was against us and he was awful. Week 2 on the road against that Steelers D will tell a lot.
Ahem....shushhhh! Drew Lock is the next Mahomes...KC should be afraid...very afraid, and the only thing Denver needs is more wide receivers.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:31 PM 05-09-2020
Ruggs better than Jeudy? Good fucking God :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:05 AM 05-10-2020
Ruggs better than Jeudy? Good ****ing God :-)
Simms > RunKC...obviously, Maylock thought so too. Peter King wrote that KC was rumored to be interested in taking Ruggs...smoke or not. Probably more about how his skills translate to the NFL...

For what ever reason...Simms doesn't like Jeudy's game...he mocked CEH to KC BTW.

That's not what my post was about anyways...it was if Jeudy is an elite #1 WR or a serviceable possession WR in the NFL. He had 2 additional top WRs and a top 5 QB...and was the least productive (YPC) of the 3.

Lamb didn't have a star QB or the supporting cast...and averaged a whopping 6 more yards per catch and nearly double the TD% per reception. Horseface passed that up...thank god.

I didn't say he would suck...but I read some Donks fans saying they had the best WR core in the NFL now....so I decided to crunch the numbers.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:35 AM 05-10-2020
Yeah, I’ve been reading a few places where sportswriters have asked the question ‘Do the Donks have the most talented collection of skill players in the NFL?’

I mean, that’s just laughably stupid, especially when you consider KC is in their very division. Gordon and Lindsay are solid backs. Not great and certainly not elite. Sutton is a solid gamer WR that will probably make a couple Pro Bowls as time goes on. Is he a Top 10 elite NFL WR? No. At least not yet.

The rest of the guys (Lock, Fant, Jeudy, Hamler, etc.) are nothing more than potential. And guess what? EVERY team in the NFL has talent and potential, otherwise they wouldn’t be on NFL rosters.

So can we please shut up about Denver’s potential all world offense till they actually accomplish SOMETHING in the NFL. Try finishing just in the Top 10 in NFL offenses this year before we begin anointing them as the next big thing.

Jeesh.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:20 AM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Simms > RunKC...obviously, Maylock thought so too. Peter King wrote that KC was rumored to be interested in taking Ruggs...smoke or not. Probably more about how his skills translate to the NFL...

For what ever reason...Simms doesn't like Jeudy's game...he mocked CEH to KC BTW.

That's not what my post was about anyways...it was if Jeudy is an elite #1 WR or a serviceable possession WR in the NFL. He had 2 additional top WRs and a top 5 QB...and was the least productive (YPC) of the 3.

Lamb didn't have a star QB or the supporting cast...and averaged a whopping 6 more yards per catch and nearly double the TD% per reception. Horseface passed that up...thank god.

I didn't say he would suck...but I read some Donks fans saying they had the best WR core in the NFL now....so I decided to crunch the numbers.
Mayock? The clown who drafted Clelin Ferrell over Josh Allen and Damon fucking Armette in round 1? That guy?

How about the opinion of Nick Saban, a top 5 all-time college coach? Jeudy was his #1 while Ruggs was a complimentary piece who wasn’t a top 2 receiver on his own team. Did you know CEH caught more passes than Ruggs?

Ruggs is a straight line fast player. He’s Ted Ginn Jr. Jeudy is an elite route running prospect with solid speed.

He’s going to be good. Just accept that Denver got lucky enough to get him.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:41 AM 05-10-2020
These same dumbasses said the Browns were going to the Super Bowl last year. Just gotta remember that.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:56 AM 05-10-2020
Mayock? The clown who drafted Clelin Ferrell over Josh Allen and Damon ****ing Armette in round 1? That guy?

How about the opinion of Nick Saban, a top 5 all-time college coach? Jeudy was his #1 while Ruggs was a complimentary piece who wasn’t a top 2 receiver on his own team. Did you know CEH caught more passes than Ruggs?

Ruggs is a straight line fast player. He’s Ted Ginn Jr. Jeudy is an elite route running prospect with solid speed.

He’s going to be good. Just accept that Denver got lucky enough to get him.
We'll see....Simms didn't like him...which is strange.

Sutton wasn't even in the top 20 WRs last year...Amari Cooper is a decent comparison to Jeudy coming out...he was touted as the most polished route runner in years. He ranked 14th last year after the Raiders washed their hands with him....its the highest of his career...as a rookie he was 15th, then 50th, then 41st.

Cooper was nearly 20 pounds heavier...and ran a half second quicker in the 20 yard shuttle...which is big for route runners...he was also faster in the 40.

Jeudy

Height: 6-1 Weight: 192

20 Yard Shuttle 4.53 secs
Vertical Jump 35.0 inches
Broad Jump 120.0 inches
40 Yard Dash 4.45 Secs

Cooper

Height: 6-1 Weight: 211

20 Yard Shuttle 3.98
Vertical Jump 33.0 inches
Broad Jump 120.0 inches
40 Yard Dash 4.42 Secs
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:42 AM 05-10-2020
We'll see....Simms didn't like him...which is strange.

Sutton wasn't even in the top 20 WRs last year...Amari Cooper is a decent comparison to Jeudy coming out...he was touted as the most polished route runner in years. He ranked 14th last year after the Raiders washed their hands with him....its the highest of his career...as a rookie he was 15th, then 50th, then 41st.

Cooper was nearly 20 pounds heavier...and ran a half second quicker in the 20 yard shuttle...which is big for route runners...he was also faster in the 40.

Jeudy

Height: 6-1 Weight: 192

20 Yard Shuttle 4.53 secs
Vertical Jump 35.0 inches
Broad Jump 120.0 inches
40 Yard Dash 4.45 Secs

Cooper

Height: 6-1 Weight: 211

20 Yard Shuttle 3.98
Vertical Jump 33.0 inches
Broad Jump 120.0 inches
40 Yard Dash 4.42 Secs
Sutton didn’t finish in the top 20 when they shuffled 3 starting QBs? Such a loser, how dare he not do better.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:39 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Sutton didn’t finish in the top 20 when they shuffled 3 starting QBs? Such a loser, how dare he not do better.
I thought Flacco was going take the Donks to 9-7? I thought Keesum was going to take the Donks to 9-7?

Sutton, over the final 6, had games of 27, 34, 41, and 52...with an average of 51. He scored 2 TDs total over that span... so one every three games. He had only two 100 yard games all year and zero with Lock.

Sorry if I dont believe Jeudy is going to catapult that WR core to "best in the NFL"....may get them to league average.

Your fanbase is so desperate for anything positive...they are trying to make Sutton into something he's not. He averaged under 9 YPC....and had 6 TDs. Hardman...as a rookie had 6 TDs and a 20 YPC average....and that is on 1/3 of the receptions.

I understand your fans being excited that Horseface actually drafted a WR... one who might actually see a second contract, his first since Demaryius Thomas in 2010....but at least be realistic.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 01:56 PM 05-10-2020
...........................Your fanbase is so desperate for anything positive...they are trying to make Sutton into something he's not. ................
It is hilarious living out here. Every year at this time for the past 5 or 6 years it is like ground hog day.
.........We have a shot...........we will make the play offs..........we can win the AFCW............. Elway is a mastermind..............Our draft was top 3..........
I am excited for the season..........we will beat KC..........on and on and on it goes. Then halfway thru the season, Elway needs fired, our qb sucks, why did they draft that guy.........

Good times if you are a Chiefs fan living in the land of Donk
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:08 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
It is hilarious living out here. Every year at this time for the past 5 or 6 years it is like ground hog day.
.........We have a shot...........we will make the play offs..........we can win the AFCW............. Elway is a mastermind..............Our draft was top 3..........
I am excited for the season..........we will beat KC..........on and on and on it goes. Then halfway thru the season, Elway needs fired, our qb sucks, why did they draft that guy.........

Good times if you are a Chiefs fan living in the land of Donk
Yep...it's glorious that Horseface, single-highhandedly, has made their fans so desperate and defeated. It's real-life poetic justice...add in Mahomes being only 24, NFL and SB MVP, and its a great time to be a Chiefs fan.

If it weren't for the advent of HGH...and the willingness to illegally use it for a comeptitive advantage...makes you wonder what Horseface's REAL record as GM would be.

It's nice to have two legitimate SuperBowl trophies with no cheating scandals, docked draft picks, fines, HGH or asterisks attached to it...Chiefs didn't even have to grease their jerseys.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 02:21 PM 05-10-2020
If it weren't for the advent of HGH...and the willingness to illegally use it for a comeptitive advantage...makes you wonder what Horseface's REAL record as GM would be.........................
HGH
He'd Go Home..................
[Reply]
Page 2479 of 4830
« First < 1479197923792429246924752476247724782479 248024812482248324892529257929793479 > Last »
Up