ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 20
« First < 71314151617 181920 >
Media Center>The Blacklist
Mojo Jojo 05:59 PM 09-22-2013
The one new show I have been looking forward to. Premieres tomorrow night. Anyone else planning to watch/follow?
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:41 AM 01-27-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
"The suspense is killing me" scene was, so far, the best 10 seconds of the series for me. Hysterically bad-ass.
Just finished this episode. This line was so badass, had me rolling.

I didn't know Spader outside of his temporary role in "the office", but holy shit is he awesome in this show!!
The female lead is nice too, to me she looks like a mix of Ashley Judd and Katie Holmes... which is nice.

The show reminds me of 24 meets Fringe.

Can't wait to get caught up for the new season.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:14 AM 01-27-2015
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I didn't know Spader outside of his temporary role in "the office", but holy shit is he awesome in this show!!
Spader just kills in this role. He is funny one minute and a stone cold killer the next. He pulls it off as good as any actor I can remember.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:48 AM 01-27-2015
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Spader just kills in this role. He is funny one minute and a stone cold killer the next. He pulls it off as good as any actor I can remember.
Saw this, and remembered this thread.

ROWR!!!

[Reply]
007 02:09 AM 01-28-2015
I've actually been losing interest in the show. Just isn't holding me in.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:48 PM 04-02-2015
Just wow what a great episode.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Silock 01:16 AM 04-03-2015
This season isn't as good in terms of the individual episodes, but the overall storyline is awesome.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:01 PM 05-15-2015
Pretty good finale. Thought the Connoly murder was mishandled a bit, but the memory reveal was good, and the setup for next season is great.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 04:15 PM 05-16-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Pretty good finale. Thought the Connoly murder was mishandled a bit, but the memory reveal was good, and the setup for next season is great.
Really didn't see her logic in pulling the trigger.. dude was right about just being another cog in the machine. Guess the memories flashing back played a part in her finger squeezing down.

Interesting that whatever she does from here out won't be with a badge. Not sure how that's going to work, but okay.

I wish they would have explained what brought about the house fire.. and gone into a bit of how Red must have burned himself to save her.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 04:41 PM 05-16-2015
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Really didn't see her logic in pulling the trigger.. dude was right about just being another cog in the machine. Guess the memories flashing back played a part in her finger squeezing down.
Well, in two seasons two Attorney Generals were murdered. Who wants to volunteer for the position.

Also, it frees up Cooper.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:18 PM 05-16-2015
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Well, in two seasons two Attorney Generals were murdered. Who wants to volunteer for the position.

Also, it frees up Cooper.
lol !!!

.. and yeah, I had not thought about this. Guess Mr. and Mrs. Cooper are off the hook.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:58 PM 05-16-2015
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:

Interesting that whatever she does from here out won't be with a badge. Not sure how that's going to work, but okay.

I wish they would have explained what brought about the house fire.. and gone into a bit of how Red must have burned himself to save her.
Dude, her fucking mental state has to be on the verge of breaking. her whole fucking life has been one huge fucking lie. Everyone lies too her. She doesnt know whats real and whats not. Her logic was, fuck you one less asshole to lie.

She's been through alot.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:09 PM 05-16-2015
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Dude, her ****ing mental state has to be on the verge of breaking. her whole ****ing life has been one huge ****ing lie. Everyone lies too her. She doesnt know whats real and whats not. Her logic was, **** you one less asshole to lie.

She's been through alot.
hehe, works for me. :-)
[Reply]
frankotank 11:58 AM 05-19-2015
when he kept telling her "I will NOT tell you what happened that night"....I was like WTF! the ONLY reason is 'cause he did something wrong....maybe killed her parents or something.
so the reveal was quite delightful for me! hahaha. pretty cool.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:12 PM 05-24-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Yep, agree.:-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:23 PM 10-03-2015
Really liked the season premiere.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 20
« First < 71314151617 181920 >
Up