ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pour one out for the sports bar.
Bob Dole 07:13 AM 11-30-2020
https://www.si.com/more-sports/2020/...19-daily-cover

Sobering. No pun intended.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:00 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If only we had places to go where younger people could go to have fun, interact and work on their social skills with the opposite sex....
Sounds selfish to me.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:04 PM 11-30-2020
If only we had places to go where younger people could go to have fun, interact and work on their social skills with the opposite sex....
Like, here?
[Reply]
notorious 11-30-2020, 02:05 PM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
DaneMcCloud 02:06 PM 11-30-2020
We do. It's called Starbucks.

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:08 PM 11-30-2020
Man, you're old.
[Reply]
sedated 02:08 PM 11-30-2020
I'm not sure why all the blame is going to the shutdowns (well, I get it based on how people must focus on the politics of it).

Its not like everything would be normal if the restrictions never happened. Places around me have been open, but mostly empty. Plenty of people don't want to go to packed bars, even if allowed.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:12 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Like, here?
Too-fucking-shay, haha

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
We do. It's called Starbucks.

:-)
:-) I guess they can go straight to their blogs and bitch how Pat wasn't impressed with the triple latte order with extra mocha

Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Man, you're old.
Saying "interacting with the other 57 genders" just sounds exhausting, lol.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:12 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
I'm not sure why all the blame is going to the shutdowns (well, I get it based on how people must focus on the politics of it).

Its not like everything would be normal if the restrictions never happened. Places around me have been open, but mostly empty. Plenty of people don't want to go to packed bars, even if allowed.
It's amazing how much difference an hour drive makes. Nobody gives a shit here.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:16 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Reading just the last page of posts makes me wonder whether any of you have even been to a sports bar. Hell, any bar. Well, except Dane, but he lives in SoCal, which isn't really a bar mecca. It's kind of an anti-bar place. Like Tulsa Ok is to strip clubs. They resemble bars superficially, but CA sports bars are just about the worst venues imaginable so far as bars go.

The only thing worse might be national chain sports bar, like Hooters, Wild Wings, etc. The atmosphere is gimmicky like McDs/Wendy's, and the food is basically crap. Add in the wait staff that all wear the same outfit and stupid pins with dumb sayings on them and you're in bar hell with fake perky people bringing you drinks, hopefully some time before you actually have to get up and go to the bar and ask for one.
I’m sitting in a locally owned billiards and sports bar right now. I didn’t pay to park, my beers is $1.50, and I can walk next door and get and excellent locally owned burger for $6.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:18 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I’m sitting in a locally owned billiards and sports bar right now. I didn’t pay to park, my beers is $1.50, and I can walk next door and get and excellent locally owned burger for $6.
Damn. Thought you were gonna say blowjob.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:20 PM 11-30-2020
DINGDINGDING. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:21 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Nah man, you just order those up online.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:25 PM 11-30-2020
Yeah those Chinese-owned burgers just don't have the same zip to them.
[Reply]
notorious 02:29 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah those Chinese-owned burgers just don't have the same zip to them.
Are you hungry 30 minutes after eating a Chinese-owned burger?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:34 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This is a much deeper convo beyond the scope of dying bars.

Guys don’t chase pussy anymore because they *are* pussies. It involves (1) effort, (2) time, (3) $$$, (4) rejection, and even when successful (5) breakups.

It’s much easier to watch a pronstar do her thing and get back to your Netflix series or video game.
This is exactly why I started dating guys and have had much success doing so. My friend Emily taught me how to give blowjovs. First I started by practicing on a banana. Then me and her would take turns on her friend Andrew.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:35 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
They’ve turned our downtown into an entertainment district where you can wander around with your drink. One of the newest has a vacant lot next to it where they have live music on Fridays and show a movie on the wall Saturdays. Bounce houses and shit for kids. Food trucks. A margarita shop opened up in a caboose adjacent to the lot (Railyard District). It’s been cool to see it all come together in the middle of this pandemic.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up