Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bugeater 12:18 PM 12-29-2012
I'm waiting for "Can you flyyy...Pioli?"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:01 PM 12-29-2012

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:25 PM 12-29-2012
SAVE OUR CHIEFS

[Reply]
the Talking Can 01:29 PM 12-29-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
SAVE OUR CHIEFS

awesome
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:55 PM 12-29-2012
Holy shit, love the Robocop gifs. :-)
[Reply]
fathead 04:43 PM 12-29-2012
i cant stand waiting untill monday nomore i cant take it
[Reply]
bowener 10:04 PM 12-29-2012
Marty and Capone, can you guys come up with an official SOC letter to Clark thanking him for making the right choice and firing Pioli & Co., that all followers and fans can print out and mail in to Arrowhead 1? I think that would be pretty awesome, plus it would show the fans are behind him and want to move forward and forget about this awful 4 years we've had to endure.

People can sign their own names if they wish, or just write comments at the bottom like, "draft Geno, fucker!" Or "taste the chocolate taste the championships!"

Edit: And if Pioli isn't gone, please write a scathing letter to mail in. kthnxbye
[Reply]
teedubya 10:12 PM 12-29-2012

That's hilarious
[Reply]
In58men 10:30 PM 12-29-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:
Marty and Capone, can you guys come up with an official SOC letter to Clark thanking him for making the right choice and firing Pioli & Co., that all followers and fans can print out and mail in to Arrowhead 1? I think that would be pretty awesome, plus it would show the fans are behind him and want to move forward and forget about this awful 4 years we've had to endure.

People can sign their own names if they wish, or just write comments at the bottom like, "draft Geno, ****er!" Or "taste the chocolate taste the championships!"

Edit: And if Pioli isn't gone, please write a scathing letter to mail in. kthnxbye
He's not fired yet brah.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:14 PM 12-29-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:

People can sign their own names if they wish, or just write comments at the bottom like, "draft Geno, ****er!" Or "taste the chocolate taste the championships!"

Clark deserves a thank you letter for doing something that is painfully obvious to do?

Should San Diego fans send a thank you letter to Dean Spanos when the Chargers fire Norv Turner and AJ Smith?

Seriously it is time for Chiefs fans to stop acting like dickless wimps and realize that expecting a winner isn't some sort of a charitable act of generosity on Clark's part.

If anyone should be writing a letter it should be Clark Hunt, apologizing to the fanbase for this epic disgrace of a season.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 12:05 AM 12-30-2012
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus:
Clark deserves a thank you letter for doing something that is painfully obvious to do?

Should San Diego fans send a thank you letter to Dean Spanos when the Chargers fire Norv Turner and AJ Smith?

Seriously it is time for Chiefs fans to stop acting like dickless wimps and realize that expecting a winner isn't some sort of a charitable act of generosity on Clark's part.

If anyone should be writing a letter it should be Clark Hunt, apologizing to the fanbase for this epic disgrace of a season.
(Some fucking clapping gif)
[Reply]
007 12:18 AM 12-30-2012

[Reply]
bowener 01:29 AM 12-30-2012
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus:

This is what I want in a letter. I didn't mean for it to be something nice, I meant it more as a show of how many fans really give a shit. I fear they see the fans being mostly like Deb, and sadly that may be accurate.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:08 AM 12-30-2012
If for some reason Clark doesn't fire Pioli can we fly a banner over his estate in Texas?
[Reply]
007 09:15 AM 12-30-2012
I definitely would like to see SOC do one last thing before donating all the left over money. Especially since the check from sportsnutz didn't come in time.
[Reply]
Page 564 of 603
« First < 64464514554560561562563564 565566567568574 > Last »
Up