eDave 09:54 AM 09-16-2020
NATIONAL BROADCASTS

OTHER GAMES AND UPDATES
ALTERNATE METHODS
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:39 PM 09-16-2020
NYG @ Bears is actually interesting right now IMO

Lotta drama around CHI right now, and the Giants looked very different to me

They're feisty looking, and if Jones can stop slitting his own throat with retarded decisions in the clutch... comes off as a legit young prospect
[Reply]
tk13 06:28 PM 09-16-2020
We talked about this last week, but the NFC is so much more interesting than the AFC that CBS is poaching an NFC game already to lead their early schedule.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:35 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
NYG @ Bears is actually interesting right now IMO

Lotta drama around CHI right now, and the Giants looked very different to me

They're feisty looking, and if Jones can stop slitting his own throat with retarded decisions in the clutch... comes off as a legit young prospect
Low key huge matchup is MIN@IND.

Both 0-1, teams expecting to make playoffs. 0-2 start would be tough sledding.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:38 PM 09-16-2020
Jacksonville vs Tennessee is as you would expect with just their regions but then there’s a chunk up in Washington and Idaho. Gardner Minshew effect I guess.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:57 PM 09-16-2020
I'm surprised that KC gets 2 shit teams in the Cowpies and the Falcons and no Tom Brady.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 07:11 PM 09-16-2020
Mentioned before, but it's still odd that the CBS #1 squad is forgoing Ravens/Texans.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 07:28 PM 09-16-2020
Besides, you know Harlan, if there's exciting stuff going on in our game, he may start calling it too. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:30 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Low key huge matchup is MIN@IND.

Both 0-1, teams expecting to make playoffs. 0-2 start would be tough sledding.
I honestly dont have much enthusiasm for either team

Theres clear dysfunction in Minnesota, Zimmer doesnt have a clear vision and it shows

Reich has low key impressed me, he's weathered some real adversity with class and shocked a few teams along the way... but theres just no sizzle with Indy, IMO

Rivers is what he is, he's not elevating that team... he's holding them back
[Reply]
Coach 09:49 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Jacksonville vs Tennessee is as you would expect with just their regions but then there’s a chunk up in Washington and Idaho. Gardner Minshew effect I guess.
That is correect.

There was several games last year where there was a chunk of Chiefs games were shown in the Texas panhandle (Lubbock) when it did not interfere any Cowgirls game.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:10 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
That is correect.

There was several games last year where there was a chunk of Chiefs games were shown in the Texas panhandle (Lubbock) when it did not interfere any Cowgirls game.
Same thing with this game. Most of the state other than Lubbock is getting the Texans game instead of Chiefs on CBS. I think that's unfortunate in Midland/Odessa, 2 hours south of Lubbock. Lot of Texas Tech alums and fans in the Midland/Odessa area but they keep pumping the Houston games into this market. Way more Texas Tech and Dallas Cowboys people here than Houston Texans fans I would imagine. 8+ hour drive to Houston.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:59 PM 09-16-2020
Sunday night will be fun watching Cam try to keep up with Wilson. Lots of pressure on Mayfield this week. First game in Vegas. Lock vs Steelers D. Good lineup!
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:42 PM 09-16-2020
Notice they colored it red and not yellow or blue.

I think even with living in Nor Cal I am gonna see 12 Chiefs games on TV. #Champs #Mahomes
[Reply]
eDave 11:45 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
Putting the Chiefs/Chargers on national TV there's a decent chance CBS cuts away from it in favor of the Baltimore game anyways, if they are putting an ass whooping on the Chargers.
Baltimore will be whooping Houston's ass too.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:46 PM 09-16-2020
Texans god who think they got that big of fan base.
[Reply]
eDave 09-16-2020, 11:46 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
eDave 12:16 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Since OP only feels like doing 1/3 of the job:

A lot of Chicago people out here so Giants/Bears makes the most sense for AZ.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up