ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>In case you want to feel disrespected
Kiimo 04:27 PM 09-15-2020
It isn't easy to find disrespect these days, most have finally woken up about what we've been saying since the Chiefs drafted Mahomes.

Well I found precisely ONE power ranking that doesn't have the Chiefs #1.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-power-r...053847579.html

HOW DARE YOU

Send rage

Put it on the chalkboard

We're the new Patriots

[Reply]
Randallflagg 05:22 PM 09-15-2020
Well, it's Yahoo! - so that says it all.........
[Reply]
Pablo 05:22 PM 09-15-2020
If I see a Yahoo out in the streets you know I'm gonna catch a charge!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:23 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Doesn't mean that they are "wrong" or "disrespectful" here. Ravens, Chiefs, and Steelers all looked really good.
The Ravens ALWAYS look good, even when they don't. They're the new Patriots.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:24 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Harbaugh was doing that shit all last season too. The Ravens love to run up the score and stat pad. It’s going to get Lamar hurt one of these days.
Yep.
[Reply]
Cheater5 05:26 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Doesn't mean that they are "wrong" or "disrespectful" here. Ravens, Chiefs, and Steelers all looked really good.

Ok. Fair enough.

The Kansas City Chiefs are the current champions; some would say they should be ranked #1 until they lose, especially considering 18 of 22 starters returned if I am not mistaken.

The Ravens, with the current league MVP, have not defeated the Chiefs the past two seasons. They were underwhelming when it counted most (playoffs).

To quote Richard Morgan Fliehr; “To be the man...you gotta beat the man.”
[Reply]
Bowser 05:30 PM 09-15-2020
Oh I don't need Yahoo to feel disrespected. lol
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:36 PM 09-15-2020
Frank Clark saw that power ranking and bit the head off a live chicken, spit it out, and with blood gushing down his chin, threatened, “Tyrod Taylor. I am coming for you.”
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:38 PM 09-15-2020
I feel more disrespect, by being called the new patriots. That's lower than maggots in maggot poop
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:38 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
FUCK THEM!!!!! IM PISED OF!!!!!
With one s
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:42 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Ok. Fair enough.

The Kansas City Chiefs are the current champions; some would say they should be ranked #1 until they lose, especially considering 18 of 22 starters returned if I am not mistaken.

The Ravens, with the current league MVP, have not defeated the Chiefs the past two seasons. They were underwhelming when it counted most (playoffs).

To quote Richard Morgan Fliehr; “To be the man...you gotta beat the man.”
EXACTLY.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:46 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lamar Jackson sure does get his dick sucked quite a bit for a guy that’s choked two year in a row in the playoffs.

Could you imagine if Mahomes were 0-2 in the playoffs and they were the 2 worst games of his career?
Lamar is a great player and played essentially perfect this past weekend, so I'll just tip my cap to him. It's gonna be a heck of a battle with him in 2 weeks.

The bigger insult is PFF grades. Prescott & Brady both graded above 80. Deshaun (while stat-padding in a blowout loss) graded above 70. Mahomes graded below 70. Laughable.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:47 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Lamar is a great player and played essentially perfect this past weekend, so I'll just tip my cap to him. It's gonna be a heck of a battle with him in 2 weeks.

The bigger insult is PFF grades. Prescott & Brady both graded above 80. Deshaun (while stat-padding in a blowout loss) graded above 70. Mahomes graded below 70. Laughable.
Lamar is a unique player. He's not a "great" player. Fuck that noise.
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 05:52 PM 09-15-2020
My point is that, yes Lamar Jackson is a decent player, but how can they rank them as #1 when they have choked and haven't even won a single playoff game in the Lamar era?

Yay!!! They are regular season Champions, then in the post-season they shit the bed.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:00 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by MeaTy The Pimp:
My point is that, yes Lamar Jackson is a decent player, but how can they rank them as #1 when they have choked and haven't even won a single playoff game in the Lamar era?

Yay!!! They are regular season Champions, then in the post-season they shit the bed.
Yep.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:07 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by MeaTy The Pimp:

Sounds familiar.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up