ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Ghost Pepper Wings Are Back At Popeyes For A Limited Time
Fish 10:14 PM 09-14-2020
These are crazy delicious, if you missed these during the previous limited sale....

Ghost Pepper Wings Are Back At Popeyes For A Limited Time

Popeyes welcomes back Ghost Pepper Wings as the chain’s latest limited time offering.

The returning fan-favorites feature bone-in chicken wingettes and drumettes marinated in an “exotic blend of peppers” including a “dash” of ghost peppers – battered and breaded in a Southern style crispy coating and deep-fried until golden and crispy.

Ghost Pepper Wings are available in a variety of options, including 6-piece and 12-piece combos served with one regular side, a biscuit and drink, plus your choice of dipping sauce. Dinner options are also available minus the drink.

They’re also offering the Ultimate Wing Bundle, where you get 24-pieces of Ghost Pepper Wings served with your choice of 4 regular sides, 4 biscuits, 4 drinks and 4 dipping sauces for $29.99, although prices may vary by location.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/natio...s-back-on-menu
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:14 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
this is where I am at too. All fast food chains are capable of producing good food but they are wildly inconsistent. those ghost wings sound good but I'm not gonna find out.

I would rather spend money on a sure thing.... wings from Slim Chickens, wings from Old Chicago... those are great. Zaxxbys serves good wings too. outside of those 3, I'm not going to risk it
Old Chicago here is anything BUT a sure thing. A couple of times, their food was inedible.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Microwaved hot dogs.....

My 2 year olds favorite meal.
My 9 year old niece doesn't even microwave them. She just gets one out of the fridge and eats it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
the fast food in the immediate area near my house is just pure garbage. I can actually smell the old grease from the nearby sonic and hardee's by my house lol.

only thing that is consistent / good is the Chipotle near me. we just got a wing stop, but I briefly browsed their prices online last weekend as I was interested in trying it...and seemed pretty over priced. I don't mind paying for food if it's good...but that's the problem in my area. it's all trash and not worth it.

nearest Popeyes is probably 15 minutes away and has always been good, sans a time here and there. It's just never on our radar due to the traffic chaos in the immediate area.

bonus, I have a Go Chicken Go probably 1/2 mile down the street.
Wing Stop is a franchise. Right owner = good food. Really good food.

Wrong owner = garbage.
[Reply]
Pants 10:17 AM 09-16-2020
Thanks to this thread, I am getting those Popeyes wings tonight.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:37 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Thanks to this thread, I am getting those Popeyes wings tonight.
Maybe get you a Travis Scott combo at McDs to go with it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:43 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Maybe get you a Travis Scott combo at McDs to go with it.
So what the hell is this Travis Scott combo they're pimping the hell out of? Did I miss a contest of some sort?

In either event, the McDonalds here in CoMo had spicy mcnuggets today that they said were a limited time offer. Anybody else have 'em? I wondered if we're a test market.

They were solid. Wendy's are better (frankly the Spicy McChicken is better) but they'll do in a pinch.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:45 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wing Stop is a franchise. Right owner = good food. Really good food.

Wrong owner = garbage.
good to know. didn't realize it was franchise type place.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:40 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So what the hell is this Travis Scott combo they're pimping the hell out of? Did I miss a contest of some sort?

In either event, the McDonalds here in CoMo had spicy mcnuggets today that they said were a limited time offer. Anybody else have 'em? I wondered if we're a test market.

They were solid. Wendy's are better (frankly the Spicy McChicken is better) but they'll do in a pinch.
My son got one the other day. Pretty much a quarter pounder with cheese add bacon from what I could tell, with a side of bbq sauce for dipping the frys. The hell of it is he wants the Travis Scott chicken mcnugget body pillow now. $90. For a pillow that looks exactly like a chicken nugget.
And yeah, I had to ask him who the hell is Travis Scott.

Yes, they had spicy nuggets on the menu too. I don't eat that shit but my teenage sons are, well, teenagers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:43 PM 09-16-2020
Travis Scott.

:-):-):-)

[Reply]
Pants 03:47 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
My son got one the other day. Pretty much a quarter pounder with cheese add bacon from what I could tell, with a side of bbq sauce for dipping the frys. The hell of it is he wants the Travis Scott chicken mcnugget body pillow now. $90. For a pillow that looks exactly like a chicken nugget.
And yeah, I had to ask him who the hell is Travis Scott.

Yes, they had spicy nuggets on the menu too. I don't eat that shit but my teenage sons are, well, teenagers.
Don't forget the Sprite.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:47 PM 09-16-2020
Who is Travis Scott?
[Reply]
sedated 03:56 PM 09-16-2020
Its kind of an interesting idea. Nothing really new to add to the menu, just add lettuce to one of your burgers and throw some sauce in the bag to go with the fries. But I guarantee kids are out there buying it up just for the novelty.

The brilliance on the guy's part is he's probably getting paid to be a part of it, and it will get him more famous than whatever else he's done.

(I want to see a special with the drink as half Sprite/half orange drink - I worked at McD's in high school and was shocked how many people ordered that)
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:57 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
Its kind of an interesting idea. Nothing really new to add to the menu, just add lettuce to one of your burgers and throw some sauce in the bag to go with the fries. But I guarantee kids are out there buying it up just for the novelty.

The brilliance on the guy's part is he's probably getting paid to be a part of it, and it will get him more famous than whatever else he's done.

(I want to see a special with the drink as half Sprite/half orange drink - I worked at McD's in high school and was shocked how many people ordered that)
No way does his name on a burger get him him more PR than what I posted. LOL
[Reply]
LittleMeatballNick 03:57 PM 09-16-2020

I had the spicy nuggets. They just seemed dry. Very Disappointing.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:15 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Don't forget the Sprite.
Hah yep, that's what it came with.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up