ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>My review of all the NFL teams after today...
Mahomes_Is_God 04:26 PM 09-13-2020
None of them have shit on us. That is all.
[Reply]
wazu 10:52 AM 09-14-2020
Just focusing on AFC...

Ravens are still awesome. Patriots upgraded QB, and I expect them to get better every week. Titans will be a tough out for anybody, will probably destroy the Broncos tonight. For me the surprise was seeing the Colts go down to the Jags. I think they're too well coached and have too many pieces to stay down for long.

Projected Playoff Teams:

AFC West Champs: Chiefs
AFC North Champs: Ravens
AFC East Champs: Patriots
AFC South Champs: Titans
Wild Card #1: Steelers
Wild Card #2: Bills
Wild Card #3: Colts
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:11 AM 09-14-2020
Cleveland...

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:20 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Interesting watching Tampa v. New Orleans, since we play both of them. Saints have a powerful offense; Tampa has a pretty decent defense. No fear of Tommy Boy at all. I think we probably split those games with the harder game being Saints.
If Brees' arm is as bad as people say...that team becomes a lot easier to defend.

DC's will start forcing him to throw outside the hashes and take away the short/middle.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:27 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If Brees' arm is as bad as people say...that team becomes a lot easier to defend.

DC's will start forcing him to throw outside the hashes and take away the short/middle.
The NFL script writers would have more to say in who wins than Drew Brees' arm, amirite?
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:29 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Cleveland...
Say what you want, but they ain't no Raiders
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:52 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Just focusing on AFC...

Ravens are still awesome. Patriots upgraded QB, and I expect them to get better every week. Titans will be a tough out for anybody, will probably destroy the Broncos tonight. For me the surprise was seeing the Colts go down to the Jags. I think they're too well coached and have too many pieces to stay down for long.

Projected Playoff Teams:

AFC West Champs: Chiefs
AFC North Champs: Ravens
AFC East Champs: Patriots
AFC South Champs: Titans
Wild Card #1: Steelers
Wild Card #2: Bills
Wild Card #3: Colts
Philip Rivers when trailing by one score in the final six minutes last season: 26-of-59, 286 yards, 1 TD, 5 INTs, 29.3 passer rating.

Philip Rivers in the last 10 years in the final 6 minutes of one-score games: 50.2%, 9 TDs, 23 INTs, 53.5 passer rating.

The Patriots better hope Cam doesn't get hurt or they might not even finish 2nd, let alone 1st.

And fuck the Ravens. Anybody would have looked great against that shit show Mayfield put on yesterday.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:54 AM 09-14-2020
Lotta real loser teams out there.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:59 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The NFL script writers would have more to say in who wins than Drew Brees' arm, amirite?
Man...you really hate the idea that a billion dollar monopoly corporation might steer games for maximum profitability.

"No way"..as they drink a $12 Bud Light and pay $75 for parking.

How long did it take for you accept Santa wasn't real?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:00 PM 09-14-2020
I'm trying to hold off judging too much on any of the teams with new coaching staffs or QB's after one game.

I expect a bunch of these teams will look shitty the first month and then some will catch fire.

It's going to be a weird year; and one where we are uniquely situated due to returning so much of our SB winning team and full coaching staff.

*except Brady. I'm judging like a motherfucker.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:02 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Man...you really hate the idea that a billion dollar monopoly corporation might steer games for maximum profitability.

"No way"..as they drink a $12 Bud Light and pay $75 for parking.

How long did it take for you accept Santa wasn't real?
I'm just keeping you honest, man.

It's not about the teams or the players, it's about the script.

Stay consistent at least.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:03 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm trying to hold off judging too much on any of the teams with new coaching staffs or QB's after one game.

I expect a bunch of these teams will look shitty the first month and then some will catch fire.

It's going to be a weird year; and one where we are uniquely situated due to returning so much of our SB winning team and full coaching staff.

*except Brady. I'm judging like a motherfucker.
I think it's fair to judge Rivers, solely because he's worked with Reich before, and he put up a consistently Riversian performance. The guy is seriously about as anti-clutch as you can get.
[Reply]
O.city 12:06 PM 09-14-2020
Rivers is done.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:07 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Rivers is done.
Better arm than Brees or Brady.

I thought he looked pretty good actually, but....you know...he might be the most anti-clutch QB in the history of the league.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:24 PM 09-14-2020
I know I picked up Hines and Parris before the first game and I feel great about that.

They will lose games but put up stats, like always.
[Reply]
Sorce 01:03 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Cleveland...

Reminds me of this.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up