ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>My review of all the NFL teams after today...
Mahomes_Is_God 04:26 PM 09-13-2020
None of them have shit on us. That is all.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:10 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
You just want us to streamroll everything and everybody forever?
Yes
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:11 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Just get the rings. Don’t care about regular season stats or awards.

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:28 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Yes

I mean that will be fun, but I'd like a rival along the way. If we just destroy everything I'm okay with that too boys. Let's just go.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 04:45 AM 09-14-2020
Let them feast today, and forget yesterday's wounds. So they can fight tomorrow.
But they will eventually wake up and wonder, where did everyone go?
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:14 AM 09-14-2020
Come on man, it's fun to have some opposition. You just want us to streamroll everything and everybody forever? That would get boring after a while, don't ya think? The Ravens are a good enemy.
Again, you're not understanding what I'm saying.

I love the competition. It's not about steamrolling.

It's about the media constantly going on about stuff. Lamar Jackson is not Patrick Mahomes. People need to stop pretending he is.

Ravens aside even, all we got subjected to last night was Patriots, Patriots, Patriots.

I'm pretty much done watching analysis. They're all fucking stupid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:15 AM 09-14-2020
We all want that. I'm just saying it's fun to have an enemy. No other team really comes close to us.
Neither do the Ravens. 0-2 against the Chiefs, 0-2 in the playoffs. Paper tiger.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:17 AM 09-14-2020
I mean that will be fun, but I'd like a rival along the way. If we just destroy everything I'm okay with that too boys. Let's just go.
Having a rival is just fine.

People pretending that the Ravens are BETTER? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:50 AM 09-14-2020
Now that I think about it, the QBs I might worry about the most might not even be in the AFC. Lamar scares me less because he is unproven when the game is in his hands. If Rodgers is on, look out. And Russell Wilson and kyler Murray seem to have skills that are really hard to defend in today's game. Give me a throwing qb who runs over a running qb who throws any day of the week.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:54 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
They had a good roster last year too. Looked like the same old shitty Browns to me with all the turnovers, penalties, and OBJ moping around.
Yep. The sooner (no pun intended) they realize they still don’t have a QB, the better for them.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:02 AM 09-14-2020
7 nation army chant...thry fucking blow
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:20 AM 09-14-2020
Interesting watching Tampa v. New Orleans, since we play both of them. Saints have a powerful offense; Tampa has a pretty decent defense. No fear of Tommy Boy at all. I think we probably split those games with the harder game being Saints.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:27 AM 09-14-2020
My review of every other team...:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:31 AM 09-14-2020
Ravens look legit and remain our most difficult competition. They did whatever they wanted vs the Browns, they couldn't have had a better game.

The Patriots are still the kings of the AFCE, despite all the Buffalo hype that i knew was just bullshit anyway. Despite that, they could barely score vs the shitty Dolphins.

This is really a two horse race.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:38 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Interesting watching Tampa v. New Orleans, since we play both of them. Saints have a powerful offense; Tampa has a pretty decent defense. No fear of Tommy Boy at all. I think we probably split those games with the harder game being Saints.
I think Brady has more left in his arm than Brees. It's just that Brees had the huge advantage of franchise continuity heading into this game. Same coach/system for 15 years, while Brady is in a new system with new coach and a bunch of new receivers other than Gronk.

With that said, I think Tampa offense is going to get a lot better as the season moves forward and they get more experience with each other. Drew Brees already has a weak arm right now. It will be even weaker in late December when the Chiefs play them. Both games will not be easy for KC, but I think Tampa will be the tougher one to win.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:52 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The Patriots are still the kings of the AFCE, despite all the Buffalo hype that i knew was just bullshit anyway. Despite that, they could barely score vs the shitty Dolphins.
I think Josh Allen playing at a halfway decent level for Buffalo is more sustainable than Cam Newton staying healthy and the Faketriots' gimmicky offense holding up.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up