ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My review of all the NFL teams after today...
Mahomes_Is_God 04:26 PM 09-13-2020
None of them have shit on us. That is all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:38 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
I think that’s too high. Maybe more like 15-20% at the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:45 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
I think that’s too high. Maybe more like 15-20% at the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:56 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep.
No doubt about it
[Reply]
SupDock 09:00 PM 09-13-2020

Philip Rivers in the last 10 years in the final 6 minutes of one-score games: 50.2%, 9 TDs, 23 INTs, 53.5 https://t.co/GriJaUyByF

— Nat Newell (@NatJNewell) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
Direckshun 09:03 PM 09-13-2020
It’s not a question of whether or not they’re good. We know they’re good. It’s a question of whether or not they deserve all the adulation the get. They don’t. They’re a good team with a dynamic running QB that shits the bed in the playoffs more completely than any Marty team ever did.
Noooo, the Ravens pummeled a good opponent today.

They can run over almost every defense. Their defense is built to stop Derrick Henry and they’ve got the corners to play a tough man against Mahomes. They are well coached, elite special teams, and Lamar is going to keep getting better.

They are the toughest opponent we’ll play this year.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:04 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

They can run over almost every defense. Their defense is built to stop Derrick Henry and they’ve got the corners to play a tough man against Mahomes. They are well coached, elite special teams, and Lamar is going to keep getting better.

We don't know if the Browns are good. They looked pretty sloppy out there today and they were a 6-10 team last year. Seems like it's just more of the same in Cleveland.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:06 PM 09-13-2020

The Browns are not a good team. Absolutely everything went the Ravens’ way last year and they blew it. They won’t get that lucky this year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:06 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
We don't know if the Browns are good. They looked pretty sloppy out there today and they were a 6-10 team last year. Seems like it's just more of the same in Cleveland.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:08 PM 09-13-2020

For fucks sake :-)
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:08 PM 09-13-2020

The Browns are talented.... I’m not sure I’d call them good though.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:09 PM 09-13-2020
The Browns are not a good team. Absolutely everything went the Ravens’ way last year and they blew it. They won’t get that lucky this year.
The Ravens were amazing last year, so, yeah. You tend to win if you’re amazing, if that’s what you meant by everything going their way.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:10 PM 09-13-2020
I think we can forgive teams for some sloppiness right now.

The Browns have a good roster.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:11 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
The Browns are talented.... I’m not sure I’d call them good though.
Yep, poorly coached from what I saw today. Ton of sloppy mistakes. Mayfield is looking more and more like a bust IMHO. He had plenty of time to throw, plenty of weapons, and looked like utter crap.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:12 PM 09-13-2020
Baker was so bad today that I almost wonder if the team could compete with Keenum. And they need to trade the hell out of OBJ. With Keenum they have the same offense Stefanski had in Minnesota but with a ton more talent. But nobody should have expected a first time HC to fire on all cylinders given 2020 craziness. Their running game has so much talent it's so hard to believe they've been this bad.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:12 PM 09-13-2020
I think we can forgive teams for some sloppiness right now.

The Browns have a good roster.
The league is filled with "good" rosters that are not actually good teams. Look at the Cowboys last year going 8-8...or hell, the Browns going 6-10 last year. They had plenty of talent last year.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up