ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My review of all the NFL teams after today...
Mahomes_Is_God 04:26 PM 09-13-2020
None of them have shit on us. That is all.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:24 PM 09-13-2020
AFC is a two team race, NFC looks to be wide open and Matt Patricia and/or Adam Gase won’t last the season.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:26 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The Ravens are really good. We know they're good. The Browns looked terrible and sloppy, but the Ravens are really good. We can be really good too while admitting that the Ravens are a formidable opponent. You don't have to be afraid of admitting other teams have talent. I promise. It'll be okay.
No other team is allowed to be good according to PGM
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:27 PM 09-13-2020
Can’t wait until this Ravens team gets a couple of losses. So sick of the hype. It would be nice if they could be exposed before the playoffs this year. Waited 35 fucking years for Patrick Mahomes and all they want to talk about is Lamar Jackson.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:28 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I know I'm a big homer but............. none of the QB play today was in the same stratosphere as Mahomes.

Lamar is dangerous because of his running ability. We don't bring our "A" game, we will lose that game.
No.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:29 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Can’t wait until this Ravens team gets a couple of losses. So sick of the hype. It would be nice if they could be exposed before the playoffs this year. Waited 35 ****ing years for Patrick Mahomes and all they want to talk about is Lamar Jackson.
You should embrace it though. If the media want to make a bigger deal about other players, be my guest. It will create motivation for Mahomes to do what he did in the playoffs last year and keep proving people wrong.
[Reply]
tk13 06:30 PM 09-13-2020
It'll be interesting to watch the Ravens as they just push further and further into the running attack philosophy. I have no reason to believe Dobbins won't be legit, Ingram is really good. They can definitely run the football. Their million dollar question is what happens when they get down a couple scores.

Honestly given how mediocre the AFC looks, I'm interested in seeing what the Steelers look like tomorrow. If they could actually keep Ben and James Conner healthy they could probably be a top AFC team relatively speaking.

At this point thought I'd probably rank it Chiefs, Ravens and Titans... unless Tennessee just lays an egg tomorrow night. Steelers are probably the wild card sitting out there. And the Patriots will probably get the most out of whatever talent they do have and not make the dumb mistakes that will hurt some of these other mediocre teams.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:31 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The Ravens are really good. We know they're good. The Browns looked terrible and sloppy, but the Ravens are really good. We can be really good too while admitting that the Ravens are a formidable opponent. You don't have to be afraid of admitting other teams have talent. I promise. It'll be okay.
It’s not a question of whether or not they’re good. We know they’re good. It’s a question of whether or not they deserve all the adulation the get. They don’t. They’re a good team with a dynamic running QB that shits the bed in the playoffs more completely than any Marty team ever did.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:32 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
It'll be interesting to watch the Ravens as they just push further and further into the running attack philosophy. I have no reason to believe Dobbins won't be legit, Ingram is really good. They can definitely run the football. Their million dollar question is what happens when they get down a couple scores.

Honestly given how mediocre the AFC looks, I'm interested in seeing what the Steelers look like tomorrow. If they could actually keep Ben and James Conner healthy they could probably be a top AFC relatively speaking.

At this point thought I'd probably rank it Chiefs, Ravens and Titans... unless Tennessee just lays an egg tomorrow night.
The Steelers are built in a way that creates problems for the Ravens. If Ben can stay healthy, it will be interesting.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:34 PM 09-13-2020
It’s not a question of whether or not they’re good. We know they’re good. It’s a question of whether or not they deserve all the adulation the get. They don’t. They’re a good team with a dynamic running QB that shits the bed in the playoffs more completely than any Marty team ever did.
But like I said, let them keep creating motivation for Mahomes. That's not a bad thing. I don't believe he is the type to rest on his laurels, but it's not a bad thing to have a little extra motivation.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:38 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
But like I said, let them keep creating motivation for Mahomes. That's not a bad thing. I don't believe he is the type to rest on his laurels, but it's not a bad thing to have a little extra motivation.
I highly doubt Mahomes is motivated much by stuff like that anymore. He knows who he is and he doesn’t need to manufacture motivation.

And quite frankly I don’t care if the Ravens are good, it will make beating them so much sweeter. I’m just sick to death of listening to it. Get back to me when they actually win a really important game.

Last year they opened up a can on Miami in week 1. This year it was a Cleveland team that was only considered good because of hype.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:39 PM 09-13-2020
The sample size is pretty small. The Chiefs had an entire generation of doing the same.

I believe in Mahomes and our team, but I absolutely think the Ravens probably beat us 35-40% of the time. And there's no other team that competes with us as consistently.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:45 PM 09-13-2020
I highly doubt Mahomes is motivated much by stuff like that anymore. He knows who he is and he doesn’t need to manufacture motivation.
He is motivated by it though. When NFL players voted him #4, he posted a notepad emoji on Twitter. And he said he's gonna keep trying to improve his game to show them that he should be #1 in the voting. Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods were legendary for using perceived slights from peer players and the media as motivation to help them crush the competition.

I think Tom Brady took plenty of motivation from all the extra attention heaped on Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers during their prime years. Brady got the last laugh with 6 rings. Rodgers has a bunch of fancy highlights and impressive stats (TD:INT ratio and such) while Peyton has a bunch of empty regular season MVP trophies that don't really mean anything.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:46 PM 09-13-2020
I got all season to watch the Ravens fall off. I still think they will, especially if Jackson should get hurt. Enough talking about them.

Looks like I called Minshew vs. Rivers correctly. The Jags aren’t picking first overall. He’s good enough to prevent that. And Rivers is still Rivers. The Colts just aren’t scary at all.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:51 PM 09-13-2020
Looks like I called Minshew vs. Rivers correctly.
Is it possible you have too much time on your hands if your greatest skill is calling Minshew vs Rivers correctly? :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:01 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
AFC is a two team race, NFC looks to be wide open and Matt Patricia and/or Adam Gase won’t last the season.
It's hard to believe these guys even made it through last season. Just another example of the complete lack of imagination of some front offices.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up