ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 295
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mecca 01:26 PM 04-27-2020
I think everyone else thinks the Chiefs need a CB way worse than they do, also it's become pretty obvious that with Spags and Sam Madison they like these guys with peak athletic traits that they can work with.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:27 PM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Pretty much everyone I've seen breaking down the draft in depth says we panicked and took Helaire because Gladney was our guy and Zimmer sniped him, that is basically the perspective everywhere else.
Idiots. If they really wanted Gladney that bad they would’ve made a move for him. The Vikings taking him after going WR at 22 was about as oblivious as it gets.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:28 PM 04-27-2020
I think everyone else thinks the Chiefs need a CB way worse than they do, also it's become pretty obvious that with Spags and Sam Madison they like these guys with peak athletic traits that they can work with.
I absolutely love that they hedged their bets grabbing both Sneed and BoPete. That’s a great way to handle it after missing out on days 1 and 2 at the position. One of those guys should work out IMO.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:30 PM 04-27-2020
I never saw it with Gladney. Don't think they needed a slot corner.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:32 PM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I absolutely love that they hedged their bets grabbing both Sneed and BoPete. That’s a great way to handle it after missing out on days 1 and 2 at the position. One of those guys should work out IMO.
Sneeds jump off the field athletic traits mixed with his experience at both secondary spots made him a guy I thought would be high on the Chiefs board.

I know absolutely nothing about BoPete, other than Jim Nagy saying he thinks he's better than Charvarious Ward was when he saw each of them down there.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:44 PM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I imagine you're extremely pleased!

I am too. We got a great football player. And a promising fatty later.
Lol yep I'm very happy indeed :-) . We had our battles when it came to thoughts on rb's and the line, but i'm happy Veach and co addressed both areas of the team. What excites me most about CEH is he is way more than just a pass catching back...he's got genuine wr skills having played that position in highschool and his agility is on Barry Sanders/Marshall Faulk level so it's gonna be interesting to see how defenses cope with this kid.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:44 PM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
dexter wept

Clyde Edwards-Helaire spin move vs Alabama from r/KansasCityChiefs

[Reply]
Kiimo 01:45 PM 04-27-2020
People wanted us to draft that guy too. I'd rather have the guy that embarrassed him.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:53 PM 04-27-2020
Gonna be hilarious when CEH and Gay are stand out rookies putting up good numbers. I seriously think these 2 are going to look really good this year. They’ll both start and be utilized by excellent creative coaches.

Can’t wait
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:55 PM 04-27-2020
Gay is going to be a situational missile to start and I can't wait.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:56 PM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Gay is going to be a situational missile to start and I can't wait.
A friend of mine told me that the Gay pick sucks because "he didn't play in any games and he's an asshole"

Why are people so caught up in that? Of course this is the same dude that doesn't like Tyreek and repeatedly will say I don't cheer for him and can't wait till he's not here anymore.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:09 PM 04-27-2020
Pretty much everyone I've seen breaking down the draft in depth says we panicked and took Helaire because Gladney was our guy and Zimmer sniped him, that is basically the perspective everywhere else.
Considering Veach said they knew CEH was their target an hour before the draft started, that's a stupid fucking take.
[Reply]
Sorce 02:12 PM 04-27-2020
I don't cheer for him and can't wait till he's not here anymore.
That's when you say I can't wait till you aren't here anymore, you dumb bitch.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:19 PM 04-27-2020
i do hope they use the kid right, not a fan of line banging for him. Get him on the edges, out in space.

Kid has some serious quicks, use that talent, Williams can bang for 3.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:25 PM 04-27-2020
We hope that someone leaves Ubeja Vontell at the firestation.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 295
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up