ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 295
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:28 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The Apostles

Saint Travis

Saint Tyreek

Saint Sammy

Saint Clyde
The God analogy works better for Andy Reid I suppose.

Mahomesus Christ and the Apostles.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:50 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol i still can't help but LAUGH at all of my haters who constantly tried to ridicule me for wanting to take a running-back early...now those very same folks are kissing CEH's ass HEAVY :-) . It wasn't hard to see what a decent back could do for this offense and why? Because we already got a glimpse of it in 2018.

As for comps for Ceh..imo he's got traits that Sanders and Faulk had..and once he really gets going in this offense the stuff he could go on to do could be frightening tbh.
No, you wanted to do shit like overpay for Leveon Bell and trade a mid-rounder for Leonard Fournette. And then overpay for HIM.

And when people called you a fucking moron for it, you went full Ubeja Vonteil.

Drafting a RB was only a tiny fraction of your deal, and it wasn't necessarily the thing people had a problem with. Football is a big sport with a lot of positions and 53 players on a roster. You're bound to get something right here and there.

Crowing about, "Everybody called me an idiot this one time but I proved them wrong!" only works if the thing you advocated for was EXACTLY the way it happened. Not a retold version of events like you're currently peddling.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:02 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
No, you wanted to do shit like overpay for Leveon Bell and trade a mid-rounder for Leonard Fournette. And then overpay for HIM.

And when people called you a ****ing moron for it, you went full Ubeja Vonteil.

Drafting a RB was only a tiny fraction of your deal, and it wasn't necessarily the thing people had a problem with. Football is a big sport with a lot of positions and 53 players on a roster. You're bound to get something right here and there.

Crowing about, "Everybody called me an idiot this one time but I proved them wrong!" only works if the thing you advocated for was EXACTLY the way it happened. Not a retold version of events like you're currently peddling.
Oh look..one if those very same HATERS has been triggered...what a surprise :-)

1. The Bell talk was about Veach apparently making an enquiry about him on deadline day...MANY people on here were hyped about potentially trading for him...especially after that video came out of him and Jones hinting about it so please stop the bs..

2. Fournette was there for the taking and would have been cheap in terms of a trade. I spoke about trading for him before we signed our guys to new contracts..as i, along with most others expected the likes of Sammy and Robinson to leave and thus create more cap space...so again stop the bs.

3. I was open about taking an rb in the first and second rounds and as usual you clowns were rolling on the floor and pissing your pants with anger..now we got ceh and i was PROVEN TO BE RIGHT you wanna backtrack? Get the hell out of here :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:18 AM 09-13-2020
His nickname is already Clydro
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:28 AM 09-13-2020

1. The Bell talk was about Veach apparently making an enquiry about him on deadline day...MANY people on here were hyped about potentially trading for him...especially after that video came out of him and Jones hinting about it so please stop the bs..

2. Fournette was there for the taking and would have been cheap in terms of a trade. I spoke about trading for him before we signed our guys to new contracts..as i, along with most others expected the likes of Sammy and Robinson to leave and thus create more cap space...so again stop the bs.

3. I was open about taking an rb in the first and second rounds and as usual you clowns were rolling on the floor and pissing your pants with anger..now we got ceh and i was PROVEN TO BE RIGHT you wanna backtrack? Get the hell out of here :-)
What planet are you on?

1. The issue was PAYING Bell. You were gung-ho about giving that overrated piece of crap exactly what he wanted when he did his holdout with the Steelers. Want me to bring up the thread? But on top of that, you also would have been fine with burning draft stock we couldn't afford to lose to go get him.

2. The stuff I'm talking about Fournette happened long after we had re-signed Watkins and Robinson, but that's also interesting that you were banging the table for that piece of crap long before then, too. What exactly is it with you and washed up and/or overrated RBs and overpaying for them, anyway?

3. I was open to it as well. As were a ton of people. I think there were a handful of Red Dawgs who said, "NEVER in the 1st round" even if it was pick #32. I have openly chastised drafting a RB if you have a top 5 pick. Hell, even top 10 is too much. But back end of the first round? Especially if he's the perfect RB for your offense like Clyde is? And if you have a need? Makes WAY more sense than reaching on just another first round corner or taking a goddamn center.

In any case, there was no backtracking. YOU, however, have a very selective memory and in a couple cases are changing the facts of what was said to better suit your position.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:46 AM 09-13-2020
Haven't read most of the thread so sorry if Q.

But surely someone has thrown out "The Fresh Prince" as a nickname right?
[Reply]
Pants 11:15 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
When I was in my early-mid teens, I played tackle football in the neighborhood against kids about 4-5 years older than me. Usually 7-on-7 or 9-on-9 with no equipment just the football and cones.

They made me the running back and called me "cannonball".

I was short, build like a brick shithouse and had incredibly strong legs making it very hard to tackle me, even when 2-3 guys were on my back.

I also had lightning quick juke moves that shocked everyone.

That's how I see Helaire.......:-):-)
I'm so happy the Chiefs drafted a young version of you.

:-):-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:02 PM 09-13-2020
Clyde (CEH) needs no nickname.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 01:47 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
When I was in my early-mid teens, I played tackle football in the neighborhood against kids about 4-5 years older than me. Usually 7-on-7 or 9-on-9 with no equipment just the football and cones.

They made me the running back and called me "cannonball".

I was short, build like a brick shithouse and had incredibly strong legs making it very hard to tackle me, even when 2-3 guys were on my back.

I also had lightning quick juke moves that shocked everyone.

That's how I see Helaire.......:-):-)
Well, that's certainly a different take on Fantasy Football, I suppose....
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:50 PM 09-13-2020

You're a clown

You have no concept of schematic fit, Bell has been shit away from Pittsburgh. I tried to explain that but you don't get it. Fournette is also a bad fit. Neither were wise financial choices.

You hated the CEH pick. Went on for a dozen pages crying like a baby because they took him instead of...once again, a bad schematic fit.

You're a clown. You don't get to say Clyde means you were right. You've been wrong all along, and you still are.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:34 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You're a clown

You have no concept of schematic fit, Bell has been shit away from Pittsburgh. I tried to explain that but you don't get it. Fournette is also a bad fit. Neither were wise financial choices.

You hated the CEH pick. Went on for a dozen pages crying like a baby because they took him instead of...once again, a bad schematic fit.

You're a clown. You don't get to say Clyde means you were right. You've been wrong all along, and you still are.
Yeah, I gotta agree with this.
That argument went on way to long with it being explained very well in every possible way.
[Reply]
scho63 02:13 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Lol! Let me guess. 4.3 forty. Could bench 400 lbs. 40 inch vertical. 12 inch unit.
Not even close on any of those!

I could squat a shitload of weight and also do about 250-300 just for calf raises.
[Reply]
scho63 02:16 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Left out the last word. Soft.

12 inch unit, while soft.
Up the front, over the top and down the back.

That's how you measure right??? :-)
[Reply]
scho63 02:28 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
I'm so happy the Chiefs drafted a young version of you.

:-):-)
:-)
[Reply]
Brody Wa 05:33 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
That nickname already belongs to someone

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
If you’re referring to Drexler, well that’s exactly where I got the name from. :-)
[Reply]
Page 108 of 295
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Up