ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 3903
« First < 101617181920 2122232430701205201020 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mennonite 04:28 PM 03-01-2020
Prince's song "P. Control" was actually a plea for government sanctioned prairie dog extermination.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:29 PM 03-01-2020
Ive never been on P-dog shoot.
Would love to go sometime.
Would trade my Yote calling skills for a day or two on the dog town.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:29 PM 03-01-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
Nice job explaining! They can destroy native grass prairies because they eat the grass below the growing point

Shooting is excellent sport and is an alternative to poisoning the dog towns

They also are a prime vector of plague.
Yeah, forgot about the plague thing. We had our population near Seligman test positive for plague so they had to close the season early for testing last year. Really sucked. Made all those bullets and nothing to shoot.
[Reply]
F150 04:31 PM 03-01-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Some excellent times on the Pine Ridge shooting dogs.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:32 PM 03-01-2020
You make a pimp coat yet? :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:33 PM 03-01-2020
It's a lot of fun. And dead easy compared to a lot of hunting. It's basically banker's hours, no need for camo, don't have to try and hide yourself at all, or worry about making to much noise. Just find a good size town and set up about 150 yards away or more and have at it. Where I go we try to set up so that there are at least 3 towns within range at the same time. Start on the far one first and work in.
[Reply]
TLO 03-01-2020, 04:33 PM
This message has been deleted by TLO. Reason: Wait..
TLO 04:34 PM 03-01-2020
Is this slowly morphing into a food thread?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:36 PM 03-01-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It's a lot of fun. And dead easy compared to a lot of hunting. It's basically banker's hours, no need for camo, don't have to try and hide yourself at all, or worry about making to much noise. Just find a good size town and set up about 150 yards away or more and have at it. Where I go we try to set up so that there are at least 3 towns within range at the same time. Start on the far one first and work in.
Nice. Ive watched a lot of P-dog shooting vids on YouTube. And subscribe to guy up in SD called CaveDwelller on YouTube. Hes a rifle building, hand loading , dog shooten SOB. His youtube page is excellent.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:39 PM 03-01-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Would you like to come over to my place for a nice Y2K dinner?
Im a great cook of 30 plus year old food.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:39 PM 03-01-2020
Nice. Ive watched a lot of P-dog shooting vids on YouTube. And subscribe to guy up in SD called CaveDwelller on YouTube. Hes a rifle building, hand loading , dog shooten SOB. His youtube page is excellent.
Thanks, I'll have to check it out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:44 PM 03-01-2020
when the dead begin to walk the earth it will be a food thread for sure

"anyone think there might be non-perishables in clark's apartment at arrowhead?"
[Reply]
SupDock 04:47 PM 03-01-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
There are 3,287 deaths a day...globally, in traffic accidents. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled, annually.

But lets whip the sheeple into a frenzy...the Autotransit virus has claimed 22,500 lives this week and there is no cure.
Quite the whataboutism. As if people aren't working to reduce Auto fatalities
[Reply]
TLO 05:09 PM 03-01-2020
So a question that maybe someone can help me gain some perspective on.

I've read in multiple places that it's possible the virus has been circulating in Washington State for up to 6 weeks. If the mortality rate was that high, wouldn't there have been someone who noticed even before the first confirmed case?
[Reply]
TLO 05:12 PM 03-01-2020
And for that matter, wouldn't it be plausible that it's circulating in a lot of communities, possibly with minimal effects?

I'm very much an anxious person when it comes to my health and the health of those close to me. I'm young, and don't have a lot of medical issues - so I do worry for myself, but I worry for those around me too.

Should I be worried? Can someone just spell that out for me?
[Reply]
Mennonite 05:24 PM 03-01-2020
Should I be worried? Can someone just spell that out for me?

W-E-A-R-E-F-U-C-K-E-D

[Reply]
Page 20 of 3903
« First < 101617181920 2122232430701205201020 > Last »
Up