ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1902 of 2687
« First < 902140218021852189218981899190019011902 19031904190519061912195220022402 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hoover 09:46 AM 09-02-2020
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

:-)000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">9.1.2020❤️ On a day that was meant to celebrate you, you turned it into celebrating us. It’s always us, it’s always you and me. The words you looked into my eyes and said to me at this moment, will NEVER leave my mind! You made this day perfect, you took my entire breath away and I could not have imagined anything better. I love you, forever and always! Cheers to spending our lifetime together and an inseparable bond🎉🥂💕

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A post shared by :-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px;" target="_blank"> Brittany Matthews (@brittanylynne) on

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:10 AM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Doesn’t have a job? Brittany is a personal trainer and has her own gig. She’s got a lot of clients too, which I’m sure being Pat’s gf helped with.

She isn’t some stay at home housewife
Lol trust me dude..she's doing at home classes online..she's not working folks at the gym..Pat's bringing home all the mula and she's spending 90% of her time looking after the dogs and being a housewife by all accounts. So like i said...Pat better make sure that prenup is thourough.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:57 AM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol trust me dude..she's doing at home classes online..she's not working folks at the gym..Pat's bringing home all the mula and she's spending 90% of her time looking after the dogs and being a housewife by all accounts. So like i said...Pat better make sure that prenup is thourough.
Nobody trusts you to have a worthwhile opinion on a football team, so I highly doubt anyone is going to trust your opinion on relationships.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:02 AM 09-02-2020
I would bet everything I own she pulls in more than you do.

I mean how much does one earn being a hopeless incel troll
[Reply]
Hoover 11:22 AM 09-02-2020
Its been pretty clear from day one that they are a team. I'm happy for him. And as was said earlier, I'd rather be with someone who was with me when I had nothing than someone who is in it for the show. Pat doesn't need the drama. And the fact that she's a little workout warrior is awesome, as it will help keep Pat from getting fat. LOL
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:36 AM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I would bet everything I own she pulls in more than you do.

I mean how much does one earn being a hopeless incel troll
And even though it's overseas soccer, she still got paid to play a sport professionally. So, she will always have that over almost everyone on CP.

I think that her and Patrick make a great couple. I know that the way they look at each other makes it look like they are still deeply into each other.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:59 PM 09-02-2020
Yeah they're both professional athletes and PMIII is probably going to be one too.
[Reply]
penchief 02:14 PM 09-02-2020
What the hell do you know? You don’t know them or what kind of bond they have with each other. You should shut up about things you are entirely unqualified to comment on.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:19 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
What the hell do you know? You don’t know them or what kind of bond they have with each other. You should shut up about things you are entirely unqualified to comment on.
Oh eat a dick and stop babbling please it's not that deep :-)
[Reply]
penchief 02:20 PM 09-02-2020
Oh eat a dick and stop babbling please it's not that deep :-)
No shit. Your are the one sounding like a butt hurt gossipy bitch. :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:40 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
No shit. Your are the one sounding like a butt hurt gossipy bitch. :-)
Lol the Britney groupies really are stanning hard these days...morons :-)
[Reply]
penchief 02:59 PM 09-02-2020
Lol the Britney groupies really are stanning hard these days...morons :-)
Groupies? What the **** are you talking about? They seem happy and that’s all that matters. There is no point to your obsession with Pat and Brittany. Are you one of those people who lives vicariously through others?
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:11 PM 09-02-2020
Thanks for thinking about me AGAIN!!...if Pat feels he can't do any better than her then good luck to him. Hopefully he's got a prenup well prepared and understands that Russell Wilson and Tom Brady both thought they met "the one" early in their careers too.....
Does it suck knowing you will never even "legally" touch a woman as good looking as Brittany. Hell you'll be lucky to have any type of sexual activity with anyone but your butt fucking creepy uncle.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:21 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
It has to feel weird though - given she's basically working for the fun of it compared to what he brings in.
I doubt it feels weird. Sure he probably pays all of the bills, but she's making grown up money (probably more than 99% of posters on here) and she can buy her own shit and not rely on his money. Fuck itd be more weird if she sat at home. Most people don't want to sit at home alone doing nothing. Sure if they had kids, she may want to stay at home, but she clearly loves what she does.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:39 PM 09-02-2020
Who gives a fuck. She's good enough for him apparently and he has a broader selection than most men.
[Reply]
Page 1902 of 2687
« First < 902140218021852189218981899190019011902 19031904190519061912195220022402 > Last »
Up