ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
The Dumbass Lounge>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The East WAS weak. Comically so.

The West is pretty weak this year. Portland's no sort of true threat, the Rockets matched up incredibly poorly and I said going into this series that I'd be surprised if the Nuggets took it to 6. They're not a great matchup either, it's just that any team is game when Murray is playing like he is.

Had the Clippers found their chemistry and/or the Warriors stayed healthy, the West would've presented a pretty stout challenge. But w/ the Clippers in neutral all year and no Warriors, the Nuggets and Rockets are the only 2 quality squads that surfaced in the West this year and both are just not terribly difficult matchups for LA.
Not LeBron’s fault. Warriors issues were unfortunate but the Clippers crashed and burned man. That’s their own damn fault.

This is the exact same argument people have been using against Mahomes and the Chiefs to discredit their Super Bowl.

“Well the AFC was easy this year. Patriots injuries made them a weak team and the Ravens just lost their chemistry of who they were and crashed unexpectedly.”

I wanted to see the Clippers and Lakers as much as anyone but the Clippers..I just can’t believe that epic choke job. Most disappointing team since when?
[Reply]
Bewbies 10:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Not LeBron’s fault. Warriors issues were unfortunate but the Clippers crashed and burned man. That’s their own damn fault.

This is the exact same argument people have been using against Mahomes and the Chiefs to discredit their Super Bowl.

“Well the AFC was easy this year. Patriots injuries made them a weak team and the Ravens just lost their chemistry of who they were and crashed unexpectedly.”

I wanted to see the Clippers and Lakers as much as anyone but the Clippers..I just can’t believe that epic choke job. Most disappointing team since when?
2019 Ravens?
[Reply]
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
Up