ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 134 of 163
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hunting type things.....
Iowanian 02:27 PM 10-02-2003
Its fall. Bow season has opened in at least Missouri and Iowania. I thought we could discuss related topics. Tips, braggin', near misses....

relay your hunting stories, pics and tips here.

anti hunting types.....find another corner to squat in.
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:42 PM 11-19-2016
Originally Posted by ghak99:
**** trespassers. :-)
Word
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:50 PM 11-19-2016
Fuck trespassers. :-)
What happened?

I've had some bad experiences also.
[Reply]
seclark 04:19 PM 11-19-2016
son just texted me up from the timber...saw a big buck too far to shoot at.
told him i was staying up at the house where i've been subjected to putting up fuckin Christmas decorations. won't go down and jack shit up for him.

hope he gets a shot at it...i'll be back down in the morning.
3 trees in the house...who the fuck need 3 trees in the house?
sec
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:12 PM 11-19-2016
I've hunted less this year than I have in the past 25. This adulting and parenting crap is screwing up my program.

It's too the point I'm so busy I don't even really care about going now...pissing me off.
[Reply]
DanBecky 06:22 PM 11-19-2016
Me and my dad got in a huge altercation last year with some trespassers. We seen someone shoot out of a truck window and my dad had me pull across the road to where they couldn't pass. He had just had surgery and had a cast on his hand and got out kicking and screaming as they drove in the ditch around us. I was in shorts and flip flops so I'm glad nothing escalated bc we got his tag number and they nailed him two days later. We did stop them for a bit and had and had a nice "pleasant" talk, but those guys were really lucky my dad wasn't in fighting form...
[Reply]
seclark 06:26 PM 11-19-2016
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I've hunted less this year than I have in the past 25. This adulting and parenting crap is screwing up my program.

It's too the point I'm so busy I don't even really care about going now...pissing me off.
same here...son went down and seen a nice buck. i was smoking a bird and helping the wife put up Christmas shit. kinda early, but i do what i'm told.

4 of em out in the front yard right now.

you're a good man, iowa!
sec
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:39 PM 11-19-2016
Amen. Fuck them all. Really pisses me off.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:03 PM 11-19-2016
Really like the azzhats that shoot one from the road, then cut the fence rather than drive 50 yards further in plain sight to the gate.
[Reply]
Pointer19 07:43 PM 11-19-2016
I've never been hunting. Just a paper shooter all my life. I'd really like to go sometime.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:06 PM 11-19-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
What happened?

I've had some bad experiences also.
I'm missing two pretty expensive stands that I'm 90% sure some dumb fucking kid stole while hunting the best spot I have that I was saving until I could actually get some fucking field work finished. Of course, I figured this out after rearranging hired help so I could actually hunt a morning. And after climbing 28 fucking feet up a tree. In the dark. I was seeing red by the time I got back to the ground.

This dipshit I had never met stopped by on his 4 wheeler, which he parked in the fucking yard when the gravel was 10' away, and asked if he could hunt back in September and was told no. Even whipped out his handy dandy phone with the land owner map app, that clearly states all the owners names, to ask about a half dozen other farms we don't even own. All of which are leased or being hunted. Then, apparently, commences to hunting half of them and mine. Two neighbors told me when and where they'd seen him go in and out last week but I had yet to catch him or confirm it was him. On one of the occasions he was dropped off on the road and picked up after dark.

Knocked on his parent's door... Yes, parents. Confirmed everything I had already been told about the little semen sucker, except the stands. Confirmed he stutters when saying sir while scared. Convinced myself he wasn't learning a god damn thing and left it at the next time I'd just send the sheriff. 10 years ago I'd have drug his scrawny ass out into the yard and thrown him a beating he'd have never forgotten. Which pissed me off even more while driving home when I realized for the 5th time this week that I've gotten old.

Anyone know a hot 18 year old with aids? I'd like to set her up with this pillowbitergot looking fuck I now know.

I'm also considering changing my stance on late term abortion. Anything under 18 is sounding fine with me right about now.
[Reply]
Pointer19 11:32 PM 11-19-2016
I'm missing two pretty expensive stands that I'm 90% sure some dumb ****ing kid stole while hunting the best spot I have that I was saving until I could actually get some ****ing field work finished. Of course, I figured this out after rearranging hired help so I could actually hunt a morning. And after climbing 28 ****ing feet up a tree. In the dark. I was seeing red by the time I got back to the ground.

This dipshit I had never met stopped by on his 4 wheeler, which he parked in the ****ing yard when the gravel was 10' away, and asked if he could hunt back in September and was told no. Even whipped out his handy dandy phone with the land owner map app, that clearly states all the owners names, to ask about a half dozen other farms we don't even own. All of which are leased or being hunted. Then, apparently, commences to hunting half of them and mine. Two neighbors told me when and where they'd seen him go in and out last week but I had yet to catch him or confirm it was him. On one of the occasions he was dropped off on the road and picked up after dark.

Knocked on his parent's door... Yes, parents. Confirmed everything I had already been told about the little semen sucker, except the stands. Confirmed he stutters when saying sir while scared. Convinced myself he wasn't learning a god damn thing and left it at the next time I'd just send the sheriff. 10 years ago I'd have drug his scrawny ass out into the yard and thrown him a beating he'd have never forgotten. Which pissed me off even more while driving home when I realized for the 5th time this week that I've gotten old.

Anyone know a hot 18 year old with aids? I'd like to set her up with this pillowbitergot looking **** I now know.

I'm also considering changing my stance on late term abortion. Anything under 18 is sounding fine with me right about now.
This sounds like some shitty luck. Is it illegal to booby trap your own land?
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:53 AM 11-20-2016
I'm missing two pretty expensive stands that I'm 90% sure some dumb fucking kid stole while hunting the best spot I have that I was saving until I could actually get some fucking field work finished. Of course, I figured this out after rearranging hired help so I could actually hunt a morning. And after climbing 28 fucking feet up a tree. In the dark. I was seeing red by the time I got back to the ground.

This dipshit I had never met stopped by on his 4 wheeler, which he parked in the fucking yard when the gravel was 10' away, and asked if he could hunt back in September and was told no. Even whipped out his handy dandy phone with the land owner map app, that clearly states all the owners names, to ask about a half dozen other farms we don't even own. All of which are leased or being hunted. Then, apparently, commences to hunting half of them and mine. Two neighbors told me when and where they'd seen him go in and out last week but I had yet to catch him or confirm it was him. On one of the occasions he was dropped off on the road and picked up after dark.

Anyone know a hot 18 year old with aids? I'd like to set her up with this pillowbitergot looking fuck I now know.

Yikes. I've considered putting big ass fences up around all my fields but there is no way that's feasible. Fuck people.

I hear you on the getting old business. I felt about 300 when I climbed off the combine. Fuck combines.

I know I've mentioned it here before, but we had bagged up 10,000 bushel of corn and we had posted it no hunting. Opening weekend of pheasant season there was a pile of beer cans around the no hunting sign and they had cut open the bag with a snowstorm in the forecast. We got it hauled out but I was fit to be tied.

Fuck people.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:41 AM 11-20-2016
A good pal got a pheasant, a rabbit and two quail today... and when he is done smoking them, you wanna be a bird hunter too
[Reply]
Delaney37 07:34 AM 11-20-2016
http://cjonline.com/news/2012-08-31/...hing-huge-deer

http://www.emporiagazette.com/news/p...c99e6b47d.html

If you've hunted for anytime in my area more than likely you have had to deal with these pieces of whale dung, supposed business men. I personally have run into them a couple of times over the years. Arrogant good for nothing poachers. All the ethical hunters around here knew what they were doing but the wardens could never get the charges to stick. It finally took a young man getting killed by one of the brothers and the arrogance of the other to finally get them. I hope they both rot in hell!
[Reply]
Delaney37 07:39 AM 11-20-2016
I hear ya on that bud! It's gotten to point where I can't hardly hunt public ground with a tree stand anymore. Over that span of the last 10 years I have had 5 tree stands stolen. Cut the locks right off of them. :-)
[Reply]
Page 134 of 163
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138144 > Last »
Up