ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump Threatens to Ban TikTok
BigBeauford 10:37 PM 07-31-2020

“As far as TikTok is concerned, we’re banning them from the United States,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One. “Soon. Immediately. I mean essentially immediately.”

“I will sign the document tomorrow,” he said..

— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) August 1, 2020

What say you CP?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:32 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I have no idea if this is true or not, but if so this is everything that is wrong with our society. If this kid has this view, then it is backed by the president who he generally does not agree with. Why would you just all of a sudden decide to change your stance? Think as an individual.

????

I posted his tweets via embedding from Twitter.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:47 PM 08-03-2020
Schumer

Sen. Schumer: "I have been very opposed to TikTok... I have urged that TikTok be closed down in America." pic.twitter.com/LtsxALe8RP

— The Hill (@thehill) August 2, 2020

Originally Posted by :
U.S. Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer on Monday called for an American company to purchase Chinese-owned video app TikTok in order to protect users’ data, saying “a safe way must be found for TikTok to continue.”

“A U.S. company should buy TikTok so everyone can keep using it and your data is safe,” Schumer said in a tweet, adding: “This is about privacy. With TikTok in China, it’s subject to Chinese Communist Party laws that may require handing over data to their government.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...source=twitter
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:54 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Schumer

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...source=twitter
This is what Trump is trying to communicate, but he sucks at it. Instead of what Schumer puts out, we get "I'm going to ban tiktok. If someone wants to buy it, a big chunk of the sale goes to the treasury".
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:57 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
This is what Trump is trying to communicate, but he sucks at it. Instead of what Schumer puts out, we get "I'm going to ban tiktok. If someone wants to buy it, a big chunk of the sale goes to the treasury".
Trump's fine at it. You're just an asshole.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:02 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Trump's fine at it. You're just an asshole.
He really isn't. He's the worst US leader ever at communicating his ideas in a non-polarizing fashion.

As I've always said about the far left rioters and activists, if you want to change the other sides views you can't alienate them in the process like they do.Well, this is what Trump does to the left. Hes able to reinforce his bases passion but alienate everyone else.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:03 PM 08-03-2020
He really isn't. He's the worst US leader ever at communicating his ideas in a non-polarizing fashion.
Not even close to accurate. Hell, the previous president was "worse" at it.
[Reply]
eDave 07:07 PM 08-03-2020

As I've always said about the far left rioters and activists, if you want to change the other sides views you can't alienate them in the process like they do.Well, this is what Trump does to the left. Hes able to reinforce his bases passion but alienate everyone else.
Na. Trump is a master at it and knows what he is doing. It's impressive. Not shitting you.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:09 PM 08-03-2020

:-) There is no changing views of rioters and activists. Other than making them face the law for their actions. Anything less just condones bad behavior.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:14 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Na. Trump is a master at it and knows what he is doing. It's impressive. Not shitting you.
Anyone that tries to harm a cop at a protest, like throwing a brick or aiming a laser at them should get a bullet in the head. Same goes with someone burning down public or private property. Agreed?
[Reply]
eDave 07:17 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Anyone that tries to harm a cop at a protest, like throwing a brick or aiming a laser at them should get a bullet in the head. Same goes with someone burning down public or private property. Agreed?
No.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:20 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
No.
^ Another democrat supporting the anarchy going on.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:22 PM 08-03-2020

But to be fair, you can't argue that the left and its media whores aren't doing their damndest to make you pissed at everything Trump does or says, thus creating the polarization.
[Reply]
eDave 07:25 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
^ Another democrat supporting the anarchy going on.

[Reply]
Bowser 07:29 PM 08-03-2020
LOL
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:35 PM 08-03-2020

Originally Posted by Bowser:
But to be fair, you can't argue that the left and its media whores aren't doing their damndest to make you pissed at everything Trump does or says, thus creating the polarization.

Side "A"

- Says that the media is pushing fake news and behaving like the enemy of the people, the Democrats are doing bad things, and the Deep State is a danger to the country.

Side "B"

- Institutes attempted takedown of a president before that person even takes office. Gins up a hopeless bogus impeachment attempt based upon obviously insufficient cause, purely as political theater. Tries to destroy a SCOTUS nominee by bringing up a party from his teen years. Repeatedly ran fake stories, and stories from obviously bogus sources. Repeatedly lied to the public while admitting the truth when under oath and behind closed doors.

BWillie

- But, see, the problem is that Side "A" doesn't communicate in a more friendly and inclusive manner. That's really the problem and issue here.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up