ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 90
« First < 37778384858687 888990 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Karen meltsdown because store wonít let her shop without a mask
Deberg_1990 12:26 PM 05-17-2020

Karen has a meltdown because store wonít let her in without a mask.

They offer to give her a mask.

They offer to shop for her.

She says sheís calling corporate. #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/oQSFueFn4T

— chris evans (@notcapnamerica) May 17, 2020

[Reply]
VAChief 01:20 PM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The Constitution covers shirts in stores?
Or terms of service policies by private businesses. Donít want to wear a mask at Costco go somewhere else.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:40 PM 07-26-2020
The Constitution covers shirts in stores?
I really need to explain the many parts of governance, including laws v. executive order, and the like, to someone who claims to be college educated?

:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:04 PM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I really need to explain the many parts of governance, including laws v. executive order, and the like, to someone who claims to be college educated?

Over paid college professor due to govt interference in higher ed markets, which has artificially inflated demand for artificially inflated salaries for professors.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:35 PM 07-26-2020

I'll try to be clearer; the post you were replying to was referencing Costco's mask policy. What does their mask policy have to do with the Constitution?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:35 PM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Or terms of service policies by private businesses. Donít want to wear a mask at Costco go somewhere else.
It seems pretty clear.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:52 PM 07-26-2020
I'll try to be clearer; the post you were replying to was referencing Costco's mask policy. What does their mask policy have to do with the Constitution?

The Costco part was in the first portion of the post.

Originally Posted by :
I'm going to assume that this is just another one of your idiotic, completely not serious, posts, rather than having to explain the multiple obvious differences between the current situation and the shirts/shoes thing.

The second part is what I addressed when discussing the Constitution, and I was specific in separating out that aspect.

Originally Posted by :
As for why it's hard for some people to just do as their told, as you put it, it might have something to do with that pesky Constitution.
Hopefully that will help you understand. Frankly, I'm surprised that someone who's supposed to be educated as you are can't figure such easy things out. I mean, part "B" impacts part "A" in quite an obvious manner.

I did use the wrong form of "they're/their/there", though. So my apologies for that.
[Reply]
VAChief 07:16 PM 07-26-2020

The second part is what I addressed when discussing the Constitution, and I was specific in separating out that aspect.

Hopefully that will help you understand. Frankly, I'm surprised that someone who's supposed to be educated as you are can't figure such easy things out. I mean, part "B" impacts part "A" in quite an obvious manner.

I did use the wrong form of "they're/their/there", though. So my apologies for that.
I think most people get why they donít want to do what they are told. Why do you think they should feel like the terms of service of a private business has anything to do with their rights? They donít want to abide, no one is forcing them. Shop somewhere else.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:25 PM 07-26-2020

I assumed the second part was referencing Costco as well, where the person was seemingly upset with "having to do what they were told" by the Costco folks. Did you specifically define a different domain? I missed it, if you did; I admittedly did not carefully read beyond your post/the post you were referencing.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:26 PM 07-26-2020
I think most people get why they donít want to do what they are told. Why do you think they should feel like the terms of service of a private business has anything to do with their rights? They donít want to abide, no one is forcing them. Shop somewhere else.
That seems pretty clear.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:10 PM 07-27-2020
Anti-BLM Karen

Karen seems to be mad with Black People. pic.twitter.com/vdBbZ0isvr

— gregarious (@gryking) July 26, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:48 PM 07-27-2020
Companies were deciding, on their own, to play congress. Unlike "No shirt, no shoes, no service", their actions were not about matching with state or local law. They were taking it upon themselves to extend non-law to the entire country. The companies essentially tried to be the national legislature, and got the kind of results that should have been expected.

And don't go throwing out the "shop somewhere else" bullshit, because it doesn't hold water when the left (Make me a cake or I'll sue!) tries using it against the right anymore, and that's even more true when not all stores are even allowed to open right now.
[Reply]
Fish 12:23 AM 07-28-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Even you can't possibly think those two old fogeys are actually advocating the rise of Nazism with their retarded stunt.
Nah. People wearing a swastika in public in the USA don't really get the benefit of the doubt. I found that out in the mid 90s, when I dressed up as a Nazi soldier for Halloween, thinking it would be funny. The older folks in central KS small hometown flipped the fuck out.

Swastikas aren't some first amendment issue itching the general public, and it's quite a chuckle that you'd ever attempt to allude to such. Anybody bearing a swastika in America today deserves to be punched in the face.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:11 AM 07-28-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Nah. People wearing a swastika in public in the USA don't really get the benefit of the doubt. I found that out in the mid 90s, when I dressed up as a Nazi soldier for Halloween, thinking it would be funny. The older folks in central KS small hometown flipped the fuck out.

Swastikas aren't some first amendment issue itching the general public, and it's quite a chuckle that you'd ever attempt to allude to such. Anybody bearing a swastika in America today deserves to be punched in the face.
Still seems more like a simmering urge to punch strangers on your part than anything.
[Reply]
eDave 12:29 PM 08-01-2020

CVS Karen seems to be nice pic.twitter.com/3HSZgZSIYL

— gregarious (@gryking) July 21, 2020

[Reply]
stumppy 01:09 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Can you imagine if she had any real problems to deal with.:-)
[Reply]
Page 87 of 90
« First < 37778384858687 888990 >
Up