ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 90
« First < 35758182838485 86878889 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Karen meltsdown because store won’t let her shop without a mask
Deberg_1990 12:26 PM 05-17-2020

Karen has a meltdown because store won’t let her in without a mask.

They offer to give her a mask.

They offer to shop for her.

She says she’s calling corporate. #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/oQSFueFn4T

— chris evans (@notcapnamerica) May 17, 2020

[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:38 PM 07-25-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
The Party Bros are the best.

Haha these guys are awesome. Love how they demonstrate how stupid the anti maskers are while remaining so laid back.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:46 PM 07-25-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
you are kidding right?
He's just a really stupid troll. He spews endless baseless nonsense then demands facts and proof in response, which of course he ignores if anyone actually takes the bait.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:49 PM 07-25-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
He's just a really stupid troll. He spews endless baseless nonsense then demands facts and proof in response, which of course he ignores if anyone actually takes the bait.
Member since 2014.
55 posts.
Hmmmmm.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:51 PM 07-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Eh, disgusting people shop at Walmart. Shocking.
Its Marshall. It may have a pamida or shopko.....the only other game in town is Hyvee.
[Reply]
redfriday 10:09 PM 07-25-2020
you are kidding right?
No.
It's presumptuous to say an isolated instance defines everyone that has a opposition point of view is wrong. Please try to make an argument that i"m a Nazi?

Lets talk facts and not try to belittle people and place fictitious labels on them..

Please make an argument about the piece goods and testing involved on your face masks.
[Reply]
redfriday 10:27 PM 07-25-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Ad hominem argument
Try again
[Reply]
redfriday 10:47 PM 07-25-2020
Member since 2014.
55 posts.
Hmmmmm.
So we're going to define a person on number of posts, not knowledge or common sense? Yea, that's really thinking logically. Good luck!
[Reply]
Fish 11:08 PM 07-25-2020
Originally Posted by redfriday:
So we're going to define a person on number of posts, not knowledge or common sense? Yea, that's really thinking logically. Good luck!
Shut the fuck up, noob.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:17 PM 07-25-2020
Originally Posted by redfriday:
:-)

Yea, what Fish said. Beat it noob.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:18 PM 07-25-2020
Small town Minnesota

Further evidence that it's more about the angry emotional outburst than the efficacy of the mask.

Unless someone has some scientific study that the virus passes through visual offense.
[Reply]
redfriday 11:24 PM 07-25-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)

Yea, what Fish said. Beat it noob.
Awe, you are priceless! Do you have any facts to support your position?

Your going to base my credibility on the number of my posts? That's a joke!
[Reply]
Pants 07-25-2020, 11:30 PM
This message has been deleted by Pants.
redfriday 11:37 PM 07-25-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Shut the **** up, noob.
Your are really such a great conversationalist.
Just because I don't agree with you, you tell me to "Shut the **** up, noob."

What gives you the right to talk to me that way? How were you raised?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:13 AM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Further evidence that it's more about the angry emotional outburst than the efficacy of the mask.

Unless someone has some scientific study that the virus passes through visual offense.
Not sure that had anything to do with where the swastika was being worn. In fact, I imagine a swastika shirt would have been dealt with similarly.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:32 AM 07-26-2020
I've not been following along in this thread so my apologies if this has already been posted. If people don't want to listen to tens of thousands of medical professionals because of mUh fReEdOmS... perhaps they will listen to one of their idols. The American Marine.

“It’s called a dress code Kevin!” ��

The Few. The Proud. The Marines. ����

pic.twitter.com/X6BS9qyMy0

— DeMarcus �� (@semperdiced) July 21, 2020

[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:34 AM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Not sure that had anything to do with where the swastika was being worn. In fact, I imagine a swastika shirt would have been dealt with similarly.
Of course you do. You passionately support the 'right kind' of Karening.

Hatred, snark, confrontation are an addictive emotional outlet.

If people are mask compliant, who gives a flying fuck what expression of rebellion they attach to it? Roll your eyes and go about your business.

You lot and the 'wrong kind' of Karens are emotionally codependent, imposing your petty drama of normal people.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 90
« First < 35758182838485 86878889 > Last »
Up