ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 166
« First < 66116156162163164165166
Washington DC and The Holy Land>****2020 Donald Trump re-election campaign thread****
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM 02-11-2019
Eight stars for eight years.

YUUUUUGE rally in El Paso tonight.

It looks like Beto only has 900 guests at his so called March, tiny! We have over 35000 in attendance. 8000 inside and tens of thousands in the parking lot and streets. @realDonaldTrump had 70,000+ RSVPs and thousands couldnít make it. #winning

— Brad Parscale (@parscale) February 12, 2019

[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Ok so legit situation and question. So clay just stay out of it.
There is no magic wand for what has happened to the economy. The effects will be far reaching and take quite a while to rebound. Whoever is in office this time next year will be blamed. I know each side will say that they have an answer for it and only they can solve it but itís unsolvable. The chickens will come home to roost at some point do you want your candidate to be held responsible? Look I want Trump out of office no doubt. But I also understand wholeheartedly that a reckoning economy wise is coming and if Biden is an office even ifHe has had nothing to do with the hand he is dealt he will be blamed. Trump is already being blamed and will more so if he wins reelection. The winner here might be the big loser.
I mean that's True but that's typical on how it goes.

Dems fix the economy a R comes and wrecks it with a sledgehammer and Reganomic bullshit

Dems fix it and get blamed it took to long rinse/repeat.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:38 PM Today
There is no magic wand for what has happened to the economy. The effects will be far reaching and take quite a while to reboun
I can tell you don't look at the market at all.

We'll hit 30k before next summer.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

How does this impact Joe on Main Street?
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:44 PM Today

Letís get real here: you canít offer something you donít have ó and Washington Republicans have nothing for those suffering from the #TrumpVirus crisis.

House Democrats, on the other hand, have a bold plan that defeats it, honors our heroes, and puts money in Americansí pockets. pic.twitter.com/1ws8FKbpyY

— Nancy Pelosi (@TeamPelosi) August 4, 2020

The dow isn't gonna save the avg american.
[Reply]
MGRS13 02:45 PM Today

Seriously dude. Thatís not the economy. Every market guru will tell you that. And right now itís more out of touch with the economy then itís ever been.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Not at all unless he's got a phat 401K or he pays attention to whatever collective retirement account he has through an employer or union.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
It means more money will be flowing into his pizza shoppe every day, very soon.

https://www.joesmainstreetpizzashoppe.com/
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:47 PM Today

pic.twitter.com/Hja8leNlnI

— Steadmanô (@AsteadWesley) August 5, 2020

:-) GOP thinking West hurts Biden.

When most polls show what few black voters actually vote for Trump would pick biden over trump.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:47 PM Today
Seriously dude. That’s not the economy. Every market guru will tell you that. And right now it’s more out of touch with the economy then it’s ever been.
:-)

You are fucking clueless.

The market uptick since the initial fall is allowing millions of Americans to put money back into the economy.

I predict we see a massive economic boom in Trump's second term, starting with the vaccine release.

And if it's before Christmas, we'll see one of the most amazing Christmases in this nation EVER.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:49 PM Today
It means more money will be flowing into his pizza shoppe every day, very soon.

https://www.joesmainstreetpizzashoppe.com/
I hope so. Almost 2/3rdís of the small businesses in my city are facing closure by the end of the year. I donít care if they get help the conservative or the liberal way, but they need help very soon.
[Reply]
MGRS13 02:53 PM Today

You are ****ing clueless.
No dude you are. You thought nikola was a long term play. I made a shot load of money on it. And you know why? Because it was dumb. The market has gotten so dumb itís insane. You know how I made that money. I surfed the inter webs and found out what a bunch of hipster idiots were doing with covid dollars. No Iím not clueless. Iím smart enough to know those penny stocks you are making money on are garbage. The adults will ultimately be right and your dumbass will be left holding the bag. Whatever shit stocks you own you should sell. Just put it all in apple.
[Reply]
MGRS13 02:56 PM Today

You are ****ing clueless.

The market uptick since the initial fall is allowing millions of Americans to put money back into the economy.

I predict we see a massive economic boom in Trump's second term, starting with the vaccine release.

And if it's before Christmas, we'll see one of the most amazing Christmases in this nation EVER.
By Christmas. Really. Seriously dude read a science book or at least do what I did and marry a scientist. Thatís actually easier.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:58 PM Today
By Christmas. Really. Seriously dude read a science book or at least do what I did and marry a scientist. Thatís actually easier.
Your economy pity party is about to be over.

Johnson & Johnsonís experimental coronavirus vaccine protected macaque monkeys with a single shot in a pre-clinical study https://t.co/SYmkVksIdN

— Bloomberg (@business) August 1, 2020

US to pay Johnson & Johnson $1b for 100 million coronavirus vaccine doses https://t.co/i5U38WyECx

— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) August 5, 2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 03:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
how ****ing stupid can you be to think this is a fake pandemic.
And what kind of pos do you have to be to support a Pedo for President?

Go ahead- lets see you defend this shit? Before you post some "but Trump lies" Please tell us how you can support a guy that is caught on tape doing this?

https://twitter.com/ubiquitol/status...37417202786305

video catches #JoeBiden rubbing little girl's hand on his crotch after distracting her family...#pedogate #PedoGateNews #JoeBidenIsAPedo #JoeBiden2020 #Election2020 #BidenForPrison pic.twitter.com/ZpjiI1X0vu

ó expose the coup (@ubiquitol) August 2, 2020
[Reply]
MGRS13 04:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
And what kind of pos do you have to be to support a Pedo for President?

Go ahead- lets see you defend this shit? Before you post some "but Trump lies" Please tell us how you can support a guy that is caught on tape doing this?

https://twitter.com/ubiquitol/status...37417202786305

video catches #JoeBiden rubbing little girl's hand on his crotch after distracting her family...#pedogate #PedoGateNews #JoeBidenIsAPedo #JoeBiden2020 #Election2020 #BidenForPrison pic.twitter.com/ZpjiI1X0vu

ó expose the coup (@ubiquitol) August 2, 2020
sorry that page doesnít exist
You pedo obsessed freak. Seriously you need help please for everyone get help before you hurt someone.
[Reply]
Page 166 of 166
« First < 66116156162163164165166
Up