ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump Threatens to Ban TikTok
BigBeauford 10:37 PM 07-31-2020

“As far as TikTok is concerned, we’re banning them from the United States,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One. “Soon. Immediately. I mean essentially immediately.”

“I will sign the document tomorrow,” he said..

— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) August 1, 2020

What say you CP?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:49 PM 08-03-2020
This is my only knowledge of Tok

pic.twitter.com/dvN7En6byD

— Janoy Cresva (@PaulCumTown) July 31, 2020

[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:49 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Resize your shit goofball.

I asked the question to find out what the average democrat honestly thought about the anarchy going on that their democrat brethren are acting out. I got the response I expected. Be complicit and look the other way.
[Reply]
eDave 07:50 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Resize your shit goofball.

I asked the question to find out what the average democrat honestly thought about the anarchy going on that their democrat brethren are acting out. I got the response I expected. Be complicit and look the other way.
How do you do that? I hate that it embeds that way too. Every time
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:05 PM 08-03-2020
Maybe ask biden. I bet he knows.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:09 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by :
Media Silent As Christopher Steele ‘Hero’ ‘Spymaster’ Narrative Crumbles

With such shoddy information collection and analysis methods, there was never any reason to give credence to any of the salacious allegations in the dossier. That didn't stop corporate media.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/03...tive-crumbles/

BUT TRUMP SAYS MEAN THINGS! / BWillie
[Reply]
eDave 08:39 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Maybe ask biden. I bet he knows.
Neither Trump nor Biden would know. Nor any politician. That much we can agree on.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:47 PM 08-03-2020
Neither Trump nor Biden would know. Nor any politician. That much we can agree on.
I'd make a solid $1000 bet if we put them both in front of a computer one could and biden would ask for his afternoon cookie and nap.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:58 PM 08-03-2020
We've got push back from China

Originally Posted by :
China will not accept U.S. 'theft' of TikTok: China Daily

China will not accept the “theft” of a Chinese technology company and is able to respond to Washington’s move to push ByteDance to sell short-video app TikTok’s U.S. operations to Microsoft, the China Daily newspaper said on Tuesday.

The United States’ “bullying” of Chinese tech companies was a consequence of Washington’s zero-sum vision of “American first” and left China no choice but “submission or mortal combat in the tech realm”, the state-backed paper said in an editorial.

China had “plenty of ways to respond if the administration carries out its planned smash and grab”, it added...
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN25002I

:-)

So, it looks like Biden staying in the rabbit hole means Trump v. China, with Biden, in absentia, getting lumped together with China. This could get interesting.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up