ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 160
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
vailpass 09:27 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
47. vailpass

AKA one of the Donk fans who posts here all the time.

No, not the cool one. That's listopencil.

No, not the tolerable one. That's MileHighMania.

No, not the inbred douchebag who masturbates at least four times a day to shows on the Disney Channel. That's Knowmo.

Yeah, the slightly alcoholic one. That's vailpass.

Once a vicious Donk troll, vailpass is now full of peace and love, brother. He cares about you and how you're doing. He'll laugh at your jokes and laugh at himself. He loves this forum, and while he will never root against his Donks, he feels sorry for the misery we Chiefs fans have had to endure after all these years. And because of that, he's willing to be easy-going and cool. "Hey, you guys like beer? I certainly do."

"Hey, anybody see How I Met Your Mother last night? Hilarious!"

"Hey, anybody else own a pool? See, I live in Arizona, so it's something my family can use to better stay cool and enjoy the outdoors. I just got a problem with the guy who came out to fix the filter the other day. He didn't speak any English, and from his condition, I could kind of tell that he's been through some rough conditions recently, like living in the middle of the desert while trying to illegally cross the border. And he came to my house in a van driven by these coloreds, and I could clearly tell that one of them was that black dude who walked deliberately slow at a cross walk a couple days ago when I was stopped at a stop sign. I saw him get out of the van to help Speedy Gonzalez with the pool, but the doofus had his own problems just keeping his goddamn pants on without showing the world his big black asscrack. I told him to wear a belt, because my kids were around and could probably see that dark side of the moon, but it's like he couldn't hear me. You'd think he'd be able to loud and clear with ears that enormous, so maybe he was just ignoring me. What's up with people of his kind, anyway? Do any of you ever have that happen to you?"
:-) Cheers...
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:27 PM 08-06-2014
Vailpass' nickname in DC is Captain Floaties, because he is incapable of diving deep into the issues, thereby relegating him to the kiddie pool.
[Reply]
Hootie 09:31 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
Yeah going to AFC Championship games sucks.
thinking the reason they went to AFC Championship games had anything to do with QB play is why the median user on this website is a football dipshit
[Reply]
vailpass 09:31 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Vailpass' nickname in DC is Captain Floaties, because he is incapable of diving deep into the issues, thereby relegating him to the kiddie pool.
To qualify as a nickname more than one person has to use it. Preferably someone whose testicles have dropped...
[Reply]
milkman 09:35 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Meh 4 1/2 Pooties.

Not butthurt at all and maybe disappointed for that.

Really you can do better roast for me. I turn 40 this month I'm a man I can take it.

:-)
Age is just a number kiddo.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:44 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
Age is just a number dumbass.
(fyp)

You don't remember this dandy?

I was hoping someone would get the reference.

[Reply]
milkman 09:47 PM 08-06-2014
Forgot about that dumbass moment.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:06 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
Forgot about that dumbass moment.
That's because you are so fucking old.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Sorter 10:09 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
What's wrong with that?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:48 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Meh 4 1/2 Pooties.

Not butthurt at all and maybe disappointed for that.

Really you can do better roast for me. I turn 40 this month I'm a man I can take it.

I gave you an awful picture of Paula Poundstone. That was pretty fucking harsh, in my opinion
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:50 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-) Cheers...
Apparently I missed the time you had a rad party at your pool. Everybody brought it up, and I either just can't remember it or I never saw it.

Sorry. I think I probably could have done better. Although I had to get in a jab at Iowa, too.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:02 PM 08-06-2014
I gave you an awful picture of Paula Poundstone. That was pretty ****ing harsh, in my opinion

Oh shit. The pic doesn't show.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:37 PM 08-06-2014
I gave you an awful picture of Paula Poundstone. That was pretty ****ing harsh, in my opinion

You mean

her?

But, she isn't funny. Not funny at all.

Oh snap that's the roast.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TimBone 11:40 PM 08-06-2014
Congrats on making top 50, tat.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:15 AM 08-07-2014
47. vailpass

SNR, I've gotta be honest, I didn't get the comedy behind this gif. I realize having to explain a joke takes the comedy out of it, but can I get the story?
[Reply]
Page 13 of 160
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up